This is the 2nd time i feel for her

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Aarti poor girl💔 1st time jab dey ne shilajeet wala kaand kiya tha n today 2 nd time kis tarah Shukla ne Aarti ko alag kar diya😲bolta hai usko Aarti pe trust nahi. Bhai agar tu Aarti ka nahi ho saka to kisika bhi nahi ho sakta. Jo ladki tere liye apne aap ko kurbaan karne ko ready thi usi par tujhe trust nahi fir kis par trust karega? Bacha kaun tere paas new girls jo jaldi nikal bhi jayegi n wo Asim par Aarti Asim se zada trustworthy hai par iss moti buddhi ko kuch nahi samajne walawo din bhi dur nahi jab Asim bhi iske opp hoga fir akela rehna khud he apne log dur kar raha hai pagal.. sana se alag huva samaj aata hai par Aarti? Hadd hai yaar good Aarti ko samaj aagaya jab tak aap apne aap ki izzat nahi karte koi tumhari izzat nahi karega. I hope from now she will play alone boht time hai isske paas, isse pehle poonawala,Kesari, Himanshi, shifali , bhau, Arhaan ye sab jaayenge fir Mahira n Aarti me competition hoga almost 1 month maximum to hai Aarti ke paas ab khele apne aap se woh ( umeed boht kam hai firbhi😆)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Just a day before she told Shehnaz that line so it was quite funny that the next day Shukla kicked her out. ðŸ˜† 

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I feel bad for Aarti, it’s obvious she is not a bad person.. she gave all of her loyalty to Shukla and today she realized she was very wrong. He happily replaced her with two other girls who are willing to let him order them around.  

Shukla might win BB but he will never be able to make anyone happy cause the moment his close ones start refusing to sucking up to him... he misbehaves with them and pushes them away! 

It was so sad to watch him calling Aarti a fake mask just because she for once decided to talk for herself! My heart goes for all the women who have even in such situations where a toxic man like Shukla treated them this way. ðŸ’”

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Keshri is safe

Mahira got lots of footage and praise this week

Mahira sid rock...Mahira will be safe I guess

Aarti safe

BB will keep arhaan for 1 more week with Rashmi(useless nikla)

Tehseen and shefli will go.

Then only Himanshi will be left .

Bahu captain Bana and Sid se Lada.....dekhna.

Sid bahu ki ladai best hogi

Sid will be alone within a week.

His mother should real feel bad on how her son is.

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 4 years ago
Preetieee thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Just a day before she told Shehnaz that line so it was quite funny that the next day Shukla kicked her out. ðŸ˜† 

Ha ye line aaj usipe fit hogayi😆

Preetieee thumbnail

Originally posted by: xNinalove

I feel bad for Aarti, it’s obvious she is not a bad person.. she gave all of her loyalty to Shukla and today she realized she was very wrong. He happily replaced her with two other girls who are willing to let him order them around.  

Shukla might win BB but he will never be able to make anyone happy cause the moment his close ones start refusing to sucking up to him... he misbehaves with them and pushes them away! 

It was so sad to watch him calling Aarti a fake mask just because she for once decided to talk for herself! My heart goes for all the women who have even in such situations where a toxic man like Shukla treated them this way. ðŸ’”

Aaj Aarti ne apne liye stand liye aur Shukla ne usko out kar diya

Preetieee thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Keshri is safe

Mahira got lots of footage and praise this week

Mahira sid rock...Mahira will be safe I guess

Aarti safe

BB will keep arhaan for 1 more week with Rashmi(useless nikla)

Tehseen and shefli will go.

Then only Himanshi will be left .

Bahu captain Bana and Sid se Lada.....dekhna.

Sid bahu ki ladai best hogi

Sid will be alone within a week.

His mother should real feel bad on how his son is.

Nyc but i think wo log captaincy ke liye 2 contenders chunenge wo Asim n shifali honge fir majority par captain select hoga