Bahu Begum week 44 trp's 0.6

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This show is done. No matter what happens which change cvs team (probably) will do it wont help anymore. Saw this happen before in Zain Imam and Shrenu Parekhs show. 

https://twitter.com/Tripti567/status/1192333195758276609?s=19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Gazala Dadi's track was hated by everyone and the hit-run-bury plot was just one negative trope too far for the audience.

What were the creatives thinking when they made evil Gazala Dadi the face of Bahu Begum?

The writers can salvage the show by presenting some decent drama.  The polygamy should officially end and revealing the entire truth regarding the fire should provide a good twist.  Adil, the new entry, should be a positive character.  GD's exit has also provided the perfect foundation for the writers to explore Azaan's relationship with his parents...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't understand what was the need for Gazala Dadi. At least her entry has talked about Azaan's past as well as his story. I hope story continues to be around Azaan. Only Azaan can bring trp. This 0.6 trp is the result of hotel track, diwali track and honeymoon cancel track. We all were thinking that other than Gazala, every character appeared dumb (even if they were pretending) in that week.

This week once again every character was showcased dumb in the segment. So nobody has resumed watching even after everything turning positive since yesterday.

Problem is that colors has stopped releasing the promo of this serial. Colors releases good promos of only these serial whose trp is more than 1.

Earlier colors used to release promo of every serial and that time trp of every serial was good. Colors must start releasing the promo.

I have observed that trp of every colors serial has dropped by 0.1 or 0.2 this week. 

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jan.anima

I don't understand what was the need for Gazala Dadi. At least her entry has talked about Azaan's past as well as his story. I hope story continues to be around Azaan. Only Azaan can bring trp. This 0.6 trp is the result of hotel track, diwali track and honeymoon cancel track. We all were thinking that other than Gazala, every character appeared dumb (even if they were pretending) in that week.

This week once again every character was showcased dumb in the segment. So nobody has resumed watching even after everything turning positive since yesterday.

Problem is that colors has stopped releasing the promo of this serial. Colors releases good promos of only these serial whose trp is more than 1.

Earlier colors used to release promo of every serial and that time trp of every serial was good. Colors must start releasing the promo.

I have observed that trp of every colors serial has dropped by 0.1 or 0.2 this week. 

Let us wait and watch what will happen. Maybe after dadi ghazalas quit and Karan Khannas entry show will gain back audience.

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Let us wait and watch what will happen. Maybe after dadi ghazalas quit and Karan Khannas entry show will gain back audience.

God knows where the story is going. But colors coming up with good promos and colors posting good IGS. That's the key. These days these are the source to attract. I never started watching vidya from starting. Recently i have started and it was the result of promo. 

Promo can get audience. Whereas segments can turn off or dispell his audience.