Yogi goes to hospital to bring Pari home.

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone.

I thank each and everyone who takes there time out and give the written updates.

What happened in today’s episode? Did we get the moment of Yogi concerned for Gunjan moment which we have seen in the BTS or it was someone’s dream?

N sorry for bothering you guys again and again as I won’t be able to watch the episode till late in the evening until I reach home from work..😭

Its called Saat samundar paar hone ke side effects..😆

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It's was actually gunjan dream sequence ... 

Yogi ignored gunjan but later enquires Pari about Gunjan wound

And laher  Shiv says to Seema his choice proved to be perfect.

Seema asks him to leave the topic. Gautham informs to Seema, they met Yogi in the hospital and he is waiting for Pari. Shiv says he moved on with another girl. 

Precap – Pari burst crackers and lost her conciouness. Family members gets worried. Seema says it’s tough to move on but asks Gunjan to try, saying it happened to her also.. . 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I just finished watching today's epi online waiting to watch it on Set India's youtube channel with subtitles.

Highlights : Roshan shouts @ Gunjan when her duptta gets caught with fire he reaches to the hospital along with her & her brother to treat her hand's injury ; Pari treats her while giving her hints about the real pain / tears ; Shrivastavas' waiting for Pari to celebrate Diwali with everyone and talk about how hard working is Pari about her duty ; Shiv is glad to see that Roshan became Gunjan's voice when needed whereas Yogi failed at it with the chandelier incident ; Seema thinks this will mark the moving on step for both Gunjan & Yogi ; Pari & Yogi reaches homes on her scooter when she is about to tell the family that she got late due to Gunjan's case Yogi stops her.

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

After seeing shiv behavior today... 😡😡

I still waiting for the day when chauhan true colors are out.. That time i want him to remember what he did today..... 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shiv is pathetic so is that Chauhan, the problem is their respective children are like their puppets....    Some of you already mentioned that Roshan might be a grey shade char but not completely a villain, sometimes he seems so soft towards Gunjan. I wonder if he will fall in love with her in this scheme before shaadi drama hits again...😕

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Shiv is pathetic so is that Chauhan, the problem is their respective children are like their puppets....    Some of you already mentioned that Roshan might be a grey shade char but not completely a villain, sometimes he seems so soft towards Gunjan. I wonder if he will fall in love with her in this scheme before shaadi drama hits again...😕

@bold True.. 

Chauhan will  break the marriage on wedding day like shiv did...after whole mess is cover roshan will start missing gunjan and shiv will try to reunite gunjan and yogi 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

@bold True.. 

Chauhan will  break the marriage on wedding day like shiv did...after whole mess is cover roshan will start missing gunjan and shiv will try to reunite gunjan and yogi 

@bold true. N till then Yogi would have moved on with Pari.. 

To pamper his own ego and selfishness Shiv has ruined two lives plus gave deep scars of betrayal to the Srivastavas. 

The same thing will happen again the history will repeat once again may be chauhan will cancel the wedding and shiv will get through the same pain which he gave to Srivastavas.

N when he will see that Yogi has moved on then he will desperately try to come in between yogi and pari but this time none of them will pay heed about it. As the wounds he has given to the Srivastavas are not easy to heal with just an apology. He will definitely regret about his decisions and mistakes he had made in his so called ego.

As they say ‘What goes around, comes back around.’

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Roshan seems not a bad guy. May be its just his father. So Seema has a backstory? That's interesting. 

High time they get this drama done with and move on to some fresh track. 

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I just finished watching today's epi online waiting to watch it on Set India's youtube channel with subtitles.

Highlights : Roshan shouts @ Gunjan when her duptta gets caught with fire he reaches to the hospital along with her & her brother to treat her hand's injury ; Pari treats her while giving her hints about the real pain / tears ; Shrivastavas' waiting for Pari to celebrate Diwali with everyone and talk about how hard working is Pari about her duty ; Shiv is glad to see that Roshan became Gunjan's voice when needed whereas Yogi failed at it with the chandelier incident ; Seema thinks this will mark the moving on step for both Gunjan & Yogi ; Pari & Yogi reaches homes on her scooter when she is about to tell the family that she got late due to Gunjan's case Yogi stops her.

@Bold Yogi's and Surjit's snickers when they were talking about it!! lol

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

He has the pontential of being a good character (i hope)...he does seem to be reluctant in helping his father with this scheme...but still too early to tell..although i really wanna see Shiv crushed that Roshan turns out to be a villain as well...