Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BubbleTea thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aloo Ki kismat phooti hai. People can't find an original concept for her 🙄.

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Such a bad cover. She looks unrelaxed. The one with Katrina was far better.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

How to unsee this shit?

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I do not find either shot particularly pretty...ugh they remind me of floaters...  However pinkvillian does not miss a chance to bag on Alia, such pos's they are.  The lime color is ugly both wet and dry.

I am commenting because when someone tries to take a jab at anyones work, and label it a copy, they should make sure they are not comparing to another copy. Example;  Americas Top Model  did this  years ago, in fact thousands of  artists  have  done it, a little film titled The Shape of Water featured it... Basically the internet is filled with way too many of these preggers, and models floating about like beached whales,  in reality  a derth of originality in BW,  underwater artistic shots are so been there, done that. Why pick on Alia over every little minutia. 

Oh and people ...people! who say Alia is farting...please use your gray matter! the bubbles are coming out of the wrong hole, her ass is way at the bottom and the bubbles on top not even in a direct parallel line... well, must be the place a lot of people have their anus; hence the confusion.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Has Sameera got a patent on underwater photoshoots? She wasn't the first, she wouldn't be the last. Slow news day for BW.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Oh shoot, I hadn’t even noticed those bubbles behind Alia 🤣   

Also at first I read the subject line as Alia’s underwear shoot 😆

Apan see karne ke baad unsee nahi kar sakta. Uski shakal dekh kar bhi lag rela hai usko zorse lageli hai. 🤡

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tapori

Apan see karne ke baad unsee nahi kar sakta. Uski shakal dekh kar bhi lag rela hai usko zorse lageli hai. 🤡

😆 That’s her sexy look which she’s used in other shoots as well.  Poor Alia.  This is not her thing.  

crispsy thumbnail

It's not first time people did an underwater shoot.