Raja Manu to Search for Sheshnag * S1 E33 * 6 Nov

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

6th November 2019 

Manu calls upon all the animals and birds and they come and construct the boat in a short while ( 1 din ka toh time dikhana tha 😆) But amazing CGI, Lakshmi mahadev and parvati are watching manu. lakshmi has a flashback and she wonders y did narayan say that they needed her help as everything is going fine. 

Saptarishis arrive and question manu how he plans to join narayan and the boat. lakshmi says that how will he manage this as there is not rope strong enough, when will this pariksha end. mahadev say says that the time for parikisha has ended and the time for pralay has started. and he starts his TANDAAV amazing performance by TARUN. 

Narayan again apperas in the form of of cowherd and says if narayan does everything what will nar doo. manu mentions his problem to narayan and he says it is indeed a big problem, is there anything strong enough to withold the power of mahadev's pralay. and shatrupa says that power only remains with sheshnag narayan says ur wife already knows the answer and u are asking for narayan. 

Narayan says shehnaag lives in a cave ontop of the mountains i will take u to him. heavy winds are blowing manu is struggling to walk but narayan manages without any problem

in the underwater jail madhu kaitabh are happy as pralay started and tease vedas about it. vedas say this is a cleansing so another dharam can be established. 

narayan and manu arrive at the cave, narayan says no one comes out of the cave alive but u go ahead as u may be spared as u are a narayan bhakth. manu enters the cave and lights fire shadow of a snake appears and then manu asks sheshnag to help him out. sheshnag says okay but i am hungry and cant move much. manu says its my dharam to feed the hungry so he says eat me but u have to go and help out the boast after u eat me. manu says maybe this is my part in helping humanity by being ur food, and then sheshnaag swollows him. and the episode ends. 

Precap; the asur king asks madhu and kaitabh to kill the vedas and at the same time the boat is submerged in water entirely. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: melodysong

6th November 2019 

Manu calls upon all the animals and birds and they come and construct the boat in a short while ( 1 din ka toh time dikhana tha 😆) But amazing CGI, Lakshmi mahadev and parvati are watching manu. lakshmi has a flashback and she wonders y did narayan say that they needed her help as everything is going fine. 

Saptarishis arrive and question manu how he plans to join narayan and the boat. lakshmi says that how will he manage this as there is not rope strong enough, when will this pariksha end. mahadev say says that the time for parikisha has ended and the time for pralay has started. and he starts his TANDAAV amazing performance by TARUN. 

Narayan again apperas in the form of of cowherd and says if narayan does everything what will nar doo. manu mentions his problem to narayan and he says it is indeed a big problem, is there anything strong enough to withold the power of mahadev's pralay. and shatrupa says that power only remains with sheshnag narayan says ur wife already knows the answer and u are asking for narayan. 

Narayan says shehnaag lives in a cave ontop of the mountains i will take u to him. heavy winds are blowing manu is struggling to walk but narayan manages without any problem

in the underwater jail madhu kaitabh are happy as pralay started and tease vedas about it. vedas say this is a cleansing so another dharam can be established. 

narayan and manu arrive at the cave, narayan says no one comes out of the cave alive but u go ahead as u may be spared as u are a narayan bhakth. manu enters the cave and lights fire shadow of a snake appears and then manu asks sheshnag to help him out. sheshnag says okay but i am hungry and cant move much. manu says its my dharam to feed the hungry so he says eat me but u have to go and help out the boast after u eat me. manu says maybe this is my part in helping humanity by being ur food, and then sheshnaag swollows him. and the episode ends. 

Precap; the asur king asks madhu and kaitabh to kill the vedas and at the same time the boat is submerged in water entirely. 

Waiting for the Pralay to begin, I think the plot has been established about it, so we will move ahead in the next episode. 

I was excited about Sheshnag as he is a prominent being in the Vaishnava sect. Him swallowing Manu is again a test and he will come out of it scratch-free. 

Shesha is the Nagaraja or King of all Nāgas and one of the primal beings of creation. In the Puranas, Shesha is said to hold all the planets of the universe on his hoods and to constantly sing the glories of the God Vishnu from all his mouths. He is sometimes referred to as Ananta Shesha, which translates as endless-Shesha or Adishesha "first Shesha". It is said that when Adishesa uncoils, time moves forward and creation takes place; when he coils back, the universe ceases to exist.

"Shesha" in Sanskrit texts, especially those relating to mathematical calculation, implies the "remainder"—that which remains when all else ceases to exist. So he is the one the connects Narayan to the Ark. 

I think they used the same clip from Tarun's first episode today with some CGI mixed in during the Tandaav scene. So the episode felt a bit repetitive and boring, Like Lakshmi even, I am curious to see the role show would play, so waiting for the next episode. 

Edited by crystalmoon - 4 years ago