Dr Ishani and surbhi need a break

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dr Ishani / surbhi is dg emotional scenes continuously by the past 10 days . So I think it's time for her character to take a break from this melodrama. Today during that elevator scene she was looking so tired dull and drained up . The scene was good but I think surbhi need a break from this emotional atyachar . Itto look it real she is not even applying make up nowadays. But I think she need to understand the trp viewers like all unreal stuff more than real . They like make up jewellery and all colourful stuff in serial . If it was a documentary or short film then it's fine . But in dailysoap it won't work . Audience are still narrow minded .I think she need to put little eye makeup and lip glow at least . Otherwise it looks really dull on screen. (Completely my opinion)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I  am very much surprise how can one we wear heavy jewellery heavy tone of make  up  24 hr even in kitchen  wearing heavy silk sarees  heavy jewelry cooking food  shown in  serial  

I find make up  jewelry in this serial much natural 

In this serial make up l and dress ook simple and sober   .   In fact all dressing and make up of all characters  look simple and  sober 

Dr juhi   nurse philo  and all other  character look sober in their make up

Generally most of time I prefer simple and sober marriage except special occasion like marriage

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago