MahaSrilu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi I'm Mahalakshmi

I am new to the forum and the show. I have stopped seeing Hindi Tv shows altogether but recently one of the promos of choti sardarni seemed interesting and I've started watching the show but cannot understand much coz of missing a lot of episodes so if anyone had followed the show from the beginning please tell me the story so far.

thanks in advance 

XOXO

~Maha~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I recommend starting from The first episode to the latest episode, watch it all the way - it's a really good show.

In short terms i can say, Meher (the main character) is the Daughter of Kulwant kaur (sarpunch / head chief), They both got along really well, Kulwant gave lots of gifts to her and even a new car (a Jeep), Kulwant's family was rich and upper-class. Meher fell in love with Manav who is from a lower class family (adopted) and worked at a bistro / small restaurant, they fell in love and they had a baby - while on the other hand Kulwant has the aim to become CM of punjab, so was planning to get Meher married to Sarabjit Gill (best politician in punjab and influencer) who is also rich, kulwant eventually found out about manav and the baby and she had bad intentions, Kulwant wanted meher to get married to a rich family. Manav wanted to discuss with Kulwant about his marriage with Meher - as he entered Meher's home, he reached down to receive blessings from Kulwant but Kulwant and Bittu/Rana (other 2 brothers in the family) murdered Manav by stabbing him in the back with a knife, he was eventually dumped in the river where his body was never found, meher was traumatized by this event and was extremely sad for many days, eventually she got married to Sarabjit where they created a mature and sensible bond but Meher revealed to Sarabjit that she was pregnant with a child, Sarabjit was angry but realised he had no choice but to protect Meher's child because Param (sarabjit's son) loved Meher as his mum (param's biological mum died, her name was simran). So if sarabjit kicked out meher and divorced, param would be shattered and also sad.

The story continues on from this point, but this is the main plot point/story of the show and the plot develops from there.

Right now with the latest episodes - the show focuses on Param's Custody, param's grandparents are attempting to take Param's custody and take him to london for further education and better raising but they are unaware that Sarabjit and Meher are the best at raising Param. Param will need to participate in a competition which is basically a test of general skills like painting etc, if param fails then the grandparents get custody and param is taken to london. If he wins then Sarabjit and Meher will keep custody of Param (which is obviously going to happen so yeah).

Hope that helps! but i highly recommend watching from the start.

Edited by Rotiboy45 - 4 years ago
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

I recommend starting from The first episode to the latest episode, watch it all the way - it's a really good show.

In short terms i can say, Meher (the main character) is the Daughter of Kulwant kaur (sarpunch / head chief), They both got along really well, Kulwant gave lots of gifts to her and even a new car (a Jeep), Kulwant's family was rich and upper-class. Meher fell in love with Manav who is from a lower class family (adopted) and worked at a bistro / small restaurant, they fell in love and they had a baby - while on the other hand Kulwant has the aim to become CM of punjab, so was planning to get Meher married to Sarabjit Gill (best politician in punjab and influencer) who is also rich, kulwant eventually found out about manav and the baby and she had bad intentions, Kulwant wanted meher to get married to a rich family. Manav wanted to discuss with Kulwant about his marriage with Meher - as he entered Meher's home, he reached down to receive blessings from Kulwant but Kulwant and Bittu/Rana (other 2 brothers in the family) murdered Manav by stabbing him in the back with a knife, he was eventually dumped in the river where his body was never found, meher was traumatized by this event and was extremely sad for many days, eventually she got married to Sarabjit where they created a mature and sensible bond but Meher revealed to Sarabjit that she was pregnant with a child, Sarabjit was angry but realised he had no choice but to protect Meher's child because Param (sarabjit's son) loved Meher as his mum (param's biological mum died, her name was simran). So if sarabjit kicked out meher and divorced, param would be shattered and also sad.

The story continues on from this point, but this is the main plot point/story of the show and the plot develops from there.

Right now with the latest episodes - the show focuses on Param's Custody, param's grandparents are attempting to take Param's custody and take him to london for further education and better raising but they are unaware that Sarabjit and Meher are the best at raising Param. Param will need to participate in a competition which is basically a test of general skills like painting etc, if param fails then the grandparents get custody and param is taken to london. If he wins then Sarabjit and Meher will keep custody of Param (which is obviously going to happen so yeah).

Hope that helps! but i highly recommend watching from the start.

Wow, thanks for the detail story. I too just started to watch from the wedding. I am looking forward to seeing them romance.

Abc12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi maha.. welcome to forum👍🏼 Me too started  watching from middle... loving it now!! 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i also started it from the middle as well just want to know after sarab found out the truth about thee baby what happened because he always mentions to to Maher what will happen to Param when she will leave . thank you very much for the updates .