Shehnaaz scripted contestant of this season?

Poll

Shehnaaz - the scripted contestant of this year?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Chewing_gum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

As we already saw that she was talking about controversy related to Himashi just before she was about to enter.
Not only that, throughout the journey, she is being supported and encouraged to behave in a certain way by Salman khan and BB. And now her sudden visible flip to make the game interesting is making me believe   That from time to time, she is given instructions by BB to do this. I hope she wouldn’t flip like that and will be back to her senses as i really like her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well I don't agree. She isn't scripted in fact her reactions are not predictable at all.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Yes , she came with a character n sal fav n mem of bb fav saas gang ,time to time bb giving instructions in confession room ,along with sal n bb in WkwEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
1823 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I found that so weird how she spoke about Himanshi just before she entered. Even I started having doubts whether it was scripted or not but HMs knew WCs are coming in so she was smart enough to sense that Himanshi might come in as well.

Although I do find her comments a bit weird at times. Like when Rashmi and Shukla used to fight she made a few comments can't remember precisely which got me thinking at one point whether BB was giving her instructions to make the show more interesting. Don't know how authentic this show is at times, maybe parts of it is scripted.

before big boss started there were punjabi media channels spreading rumors that shehnaz and himanshi were taking part in big boss 13. So im sure shehnaz knew beforehand. in fact himanshi was supposed to enter way before but her other work was conflicting with big boss. 

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

if Paras was scripted, then he would not have said the Salman chik-chik dialogue.