A Shocker for Raja Manu.

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

5TH NOVEMBER 2019 

Manu and shatrupa star building the boat meanwhile Narayan watches over and says the man needs to have three qulaities like bal, and adhar, ahdar that u get from you wife which is shakti to every man. you have passed in this two taste now its time for sambhal. Manu and shatrupa succed in building the boat on top of the miuntain villagers come and make fun of bui and how do u plan on getting the ocean on top of the mountain. manu says there is going to be flood but villagers says there is not a drop of water to even drink how will there be a flood. 

asur spy on manu and inform to their king about narayans plan and they start planning his downfall. the demon says that narayan loves his humans so much so we will kill them and have all the worlds to ourselves, shukracharya comes and says that the best way to defeat them is to hurt narayan the most so he sets fire to the boat. manu and shatrupa are devasted and start crying.

PARVATI ENTRY today. Lakshmi has tears in her eyes beacuse she is happy her children succeded in their mission. parvati has a few line. and lakshmi also refers to her as parvati so this means the previous namah storyline is completely discarded so thank god. Mahadev says that no creation is easy still manu has to go through many troubles to achieve their goals. 

Lakshmi urges Narayan to  help manu after the fire as he had fulfilled his duties to the full of his abilities dont test him furthur he has fulfilled his karm please help him. Narayan apperas in his matsya form says that manu fulfilled his karm and the fruit of karm is always sweet so now i have to go and help him. mahadev says that narayan will always help his bhakts. 

Narayan appears in a form of cowheard. SAVI IS SUCH AN AMAZING ACTOR HE PROVED IT IN THIS ROLE. GIVE HIM AN OSCAR FOR THIS. He spoke with such a nice village accent and the way he called ofr the animals was soooooo real. He approaches manu and sits by the fire thanking manu for the agni as he was feeling cold and then finds a potato and starts eating it saying that god has been kind to him today for the fire and food. manu says its not a fire but a pyre for his dreams. narayan says dreams and hardwork never die. manu explains the situation and say i dont have enough time to construct a new one. 

Narayan says i dont know much about the world as i am a simple cowheard but my wife kamala (another name of lakshmi see he misses her soooo much) says that the world runs on give and take if u have done any favours to someone else then ask them to help u inreturn manu says no human will help him narayan says the whole world is not made of humans. manu remebers not cutting the trees and helping the birds and animals live on their own. 

he realises what he has to do now and blows on the shell that he found on the sea when narayan revealed his form. and calls upon all the creatures that has narayan in them to come help him and blows the shell. 

Precap: all the animals and bird gather. Saptarishi ask how will he connect the boat and narayan together. 

Edited by melodysong - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

Manu and shatrupa star building the boat meanwhile Narayan watches over and says the man needs to have three qulaities like bal, and adhar, ahdar that u get from you wife which is shakti to every man. you have passed in this two taste now its time for sambhal. Manu and shatrupa succed in building the boat on top of the miuntain villagers come and make fun of bui and how do u plan on getting the ocean on top of the mountain. manu says there is going to be flood but villagers says there is not a drop of water to even drink how will there be a flood. 

asur spy on manu and inform to their king about narayans plan and they start planning his downfall. the demon says that narayan loves his humans so much so we will kill them and have all the worlds to ourselves, shukracharya comes and says that the best way to defeat them is to hurt narayan the most so he sets fire to the boat. manu and shatrupa are devasted and start crying.

PARVATI ENTRY today. Lakshmi has tears in her eyes beacuse she is happy her children succeded in their mission. parvati has a few line. and lakshmi also refers to her as parvati so this means the previous namah storyline is completely discarded so thank god. Mahadev says that no creation is easy still manu has to go through many troubles to achieve their goals. 

Lakshmi urges Narayan to  help manu after the fire as he had fulfilled his duties to the full of his abilities dont test him furthur he has fulfilled his karm please help him. Narayan apperas in his matsya form says that manu fulfilled his karm and the fruit of karm is always sweet so now i have to go and help him. mahadev says that narayan will always help his bhakts. 

Narayan appears in a form of cowheard. SAVI IS SUCH AN AMAZING ACTOR HE PROVED IT IN THIS ROLE. GIVE HIM AN OSCAR FOR THIS. He spoke with such a nice village accent and the way he called ofr the animals was soooooo real. He approaches manu and sits by the fire thanking manu for the agni as he was feeling cold and then finds a potato and starts eating it saying that god has been kind to him today for the fire and food. manu says its not a fire but a pyre for his dreams. narayan says dreams and hardwork never die. manu explains the situation and say i dont have enough time to construct a new one. 

Narayan says i dont know much about the world as i am a simple cowheard but my wife kamala (another name of lakshmi see he misses her soooo much) says that the world runs on give and take if u have done any favours to someone else then ask them to help u inreturn manu says no human will help him narayan says the whole world is not made of humans. manu remebers not cutting the trees and helping the birds and animals live on their own. 

he realises what he has to do now and blows on the shell that he found on the sea when narayan revealed his form. and calls upon all the creatures that has narayan in them to come help him and blows the shell. 

Precap: all the animals and bird gather. Saptarishi ask how will he connect the boat and narayan together. 

OMG, I can't express how much I am loving this series. In yesterday's episode when Manu said I don't want to cut the trees I thought okay good message but they are just stretching the plot. But there was the reason behind it. The way today's episode unfolded I was so glad. Even the shank that Manu found on the sea bank found its purpose today. Really the writers are back with a newfound purpose I am just so grateful that Vishnu Puran has is being dealt with so wonderfully. 

Thank god, Rachana was referred to as Parvati so we will be getting a Kurm Avatar track which will be according to the Puranas and not what they showed in the beginning episodes. Can't wait for more scenes about her. But sadly that means we will not see  Manmatha as well. 

Vishnu as cowherd was my favourite part especially the way he refers to Lakshmi. Kamala (meaning lotus name of Lakshmi along with the Padma which also means Lotus) says that the way the world runs is through the process of giving and taking such a great metaphor about the ways that Lakshmi works especially in the olden days when currency didn't exist but barter system did. Also, the counterforce and the force that Asur and Devs use to churn her out of the ocean is a give and take process.

And I agree, we saw Lakshmi expressing how she misses Narayan and how she wants him back with her. Narayan's way of using Lakshmi's example is also his a way of expressing that he loves her and misses her. 

There are no filler episodes or scenes so far. The writers are neither stretching or folding the storyline every scene that they have shown so far has a purpose that is revealed in the next episode. Can't wait to see more. 

P.S: OMG, Savi gets better and better with each episode. I am so glad that he was given this opportunity of handling the whole show by himself. 

melodysong thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

OMG, I can't express how much I am loving this series. In yesterday's episode when Manu said I don't want to cut the trees I thought okay good message but they are just stretching the plot. But there was the reason behind it. The way today's episode unfolded I was so glad. Even the shank that Manu found on the sea bank found its purpose today. Really the writers are back with a newfound purpose I am just so grateful that Vishnu Puran has is being dealt with so wonderfully. 

Thank god, Rachana was referred to as Parvati so we will be getting a Kurm Avatar track which will be according to the Puranas and not what they showed in the beginning episodes. Can't wait for more scenes about her. But sadly that means we will not see  Manmatha as well. 

Vishnu as cowherd was my favourite part especially the way he refers to Lakshmi. Kamala (meaning lotus name of Lakshmi along with the Padma which also means Lotus) says that the way the world runs is through the process of giving and taking such a great metaphor about the ways that Lakshmi works especially in the olden days when currency didn't exist but barter system did. Also, the counterforce and the force that Asur and Devs use to churn her out of the ocean is a give and take process.

And I agree, we saw Lakshmi expressing how she misses Narayan and how she wants him back with her. Narayan's way of using Lakshmi's example is also his a way of expressing that he loves her and misses her. 

There are no filler episodes or scenes so far. The writers are neither stretching or folding the storyline every scene that they have shown so far has a purpose that is revealed in the next episode. Can't wait to see more. 

P.S: OMG, Savi gets better and better with each episode. I am so glad that he was given this opportunity of handling the whole show by himself. 

Such insightful take you have on the show. its amazing 👍🏼

Who is Manmatha ? 

crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

Such insightful take you have on the show. its amazing 👍🏼

Who is Manmatha ? 

Thank you. ❤️

Kamadeva (SanskritकामदेवIASTKāmadeva), Madana or Manmatha is the Hindu god of human love or desire, often portrayed along with his female counterpart Rati. Madana was the son of Lord Maha Vishnu and Goddess Maha Lakshmi. Some narratives also referencePradyumna, Krishna's and Rukmini's son, as a reincarnation of Madana. 

In the narrative, Indra and the gods are suffering at the hands of the demon Tarakasura who cannot be defeated except by Shiva's son. Brahma advises that Parvati should se**duce Shiva since their offspring would be able to defeat Taraka. Indra assigns Madana to break Shiva's meditation. To create a love-filled atmosphere, Madana creates an untimely spring (akāla-Vasantha). He evades Shiva's guard, Nandi, by taking the form of the fragrant southern breeze, and enters Shiva's abode.

After he awakens Shiva with a flower arrow, Shiva, furious, opens his third eye, which incinerates Madana instantaneously and he is turned into ash. However, Shiva observes Parvati and asks her how he can help her. She joins him to resuscitate Madana, and Shiva agrees to let Madana live but in a disembodied form; hence Madana is also called Anang**a (an-= without; anga =body, "bodiless"), or Atanu (a- = without; tanu =body). The spirit of love embodied by Madana is now disseminated across the cosmos: afflicting humanity with the creation of lu....st. Lord Shiva agrees with Parvati'sproposal and their union is cons***ummated. Their son Kartikeya goes on to defeat Taraka.

^^^ Sorry for the copy-paste from Wikipedia.

It's interesting to note that, Son of Vishnu the god of love was needed to die so that God of war Kartikeya, Son of Shiva would be born. Sanathana Dharam has so many interpretations the deeper you dwell into it more meaning it gives. Here it says that Love can't be present if War is to be born. I just love the philosophy of it.

Edited by crystalmoon - 4 years ago
crystalmoon thumbnail

I am unable to post the answer cause, India forums say abusive and slang words are not allowed I am unable to find the word is it Kamdev?  The forum is not giving me the word so that I could even change it but I added the asterisk wherever I found something inappropriate and it worked. 👍🏼

Edited by crystalmoon - 4 years ago
melodysong thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Thank you. ❤️

Kamadeva (SanskritकामदेवIASTKāmadeva), Madana or Manmatha is the Hindu god of human love or desire, often portrayed along with his female counterpart Rati. Madana was the son of Lord Maha Vishnu and Goddess Maha Lakshmi. Some narratives also referencePradyumna, Krishna's and Rukmini's son, as a reincarnation of Madana. 

In the narrative, Indra and the gods are suffering at the hands of the demon Tarakasura who cannot be defeated except by Shiva's son. Brahma advises that Parvati should se**duce Shiva since their offspring would be able to defeat Taraka. Indra assigns Madana to break Shiva's meditation. To create a love-filled atmosphere, Madana creates an untimely spring (akāla-Vasantha). He evades Shiva's guard, Nandi, by taking the form of the fragrant southern breeze, and enters Shiva's abode.

After he awakens Shiva with a flower arrow, Shiva, furious, opens his third eye, which incinerates Madana instantaneously and he is turned into ash. However, Shiva observes Parvati and asks her how he can help her. She joins him to resuscitate Madana, and Shiva agrees to let Madana live but in a disembodied form; hence Madana is also called Anang**a (an-= without; anga =body, "bodiless"), or Atanu (a- = without; tanu =body). The spirit of love embodied by Madana is now disseminated across the cosmos: afflicting humanity with the creation of lu....st. Lord Shiva agrees with Parvati'sproposal and their union is cons***ummated. Their son Kartikeya goes on to defeat Taraka.

^^^ Sorry for the copy-paste from Wikipedia.

It's interesting to note that, Son of Vishnu the god of love was needed to die so that God of war Kartikeya, Son of Shiva would be born. Sanathana Dharam has so many interpretations the deeper you dwell into it more meaning it gives. Here it says that Love can't be present if War is to be born. I just love the philosophy of it.

ohh i know about kamdeva i didnt know his name was manmatha too 😛

the pradyuman part is so tragic again kidnapped as a week old baby, and as kamdeva died at such a young age (for a god) 😒