Muqaddar (Geo)Faisal Quraishi,Madiha Imam,Haroon Shahid,Sabeena Farooq

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everybody.😊

Faisal shared this bts video of his upcoming drama which is produced by : 7Th Sky entertainment, directed by : Sherezad. Written by: Iqbal Bano  , starring : FQ, Ayesha Gul, Madiha, Haroon, Sabeena , Ali Ansari , Fazila Qazi and others. 

FQ will play a middle aged man , Sabeena will play his daughter.

Watch the video here:

https://youtu.be/g94QX-3Kn1w

Discussion Thread Rules 

1) No comparisons between actors or shows. Comparisons between two characters are allowed but comparisons between two actors are not allowed. 

2) Please avoid discussing other actors or shows unrelated to the topic.Members are free to discuss the actors playing in the drama including their other projects however bringing random actors or shows into the discussion is not allowed. If members want to discuss other actors or shows then they are always free to open a new topic. 

3) No personal chit chatting. The threads are to there to discuss the dramas so any chatting related to the drama or the actors who play in the drama is allowed. However do not chit chat about anything else including your personal chat. Members are advised to use the chat club of the forum for that. 

4) No bashing any actors. There is a very thin line between bashing and criticising. As per the IF rules members are free to criticize an actor however bashing them is not allowed. 

5) No bashing any members of the forum. Members can disagree with a fellow member's opinion or statement and can counter argue regarding the same. But, members are not allowed to get personal with other members and bash them or offend them in anyway. 

6) If members feel someone is offending any member or actor please report them immediately. Do not get involved in arguing with them otherwise you will held as responsible as the offender.

Edited by awida - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So that's three dramas in the pipeline for FQ. No wonder the man doesn't have time to do morning shows. 

I respect how he's transitioned to playing more mature characters. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

How wonderful. Thanks for sharing. 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammi266

So that's three dramas in the pipeline for FQ. No wonder the man doesn't have time to do morning shows. 

They are 3 if Muntaha and Sham Se Pehle turn out to be one. Then we have Log Kia Kahengay and this one.😊

I respect how he's transitioned to playing more mature characters. 

I loved him in Baba Jani, FQ can play both the elder and the younger roles effectively. but I hope he stays far from negative characters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

He's doing all these shows BECAUSE the morning show is over, not the other way around :P

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I cant stand Madiha Imam. 🤢 Im hopings shes a side role or something 👎🏼

Im surprised Faysal Qureshi is picking up so many shows all of a sudden. Maybe since Salaam Zindagi ended, he has time now.

Edited by azaanabbas - 4 years ago
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

He's doing all these shows BECAUSE the morning show is over, not the other way around :P

I am glad he is doing many dramas now. We can get many good hosts , but there are only few actors who act passionally as FQ.❤️

Sammi266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I loved him in Baba Jani, FQ can play both the elder and the younger roles effectively. but I hope he stays far from negative characters

Ohhh. See I lost track of the dramas he's doing, I feel like every second new drama that comes up has FQ in it. 

He is pretty solid as an actor, so it may be interesting, hopefully there's enough variety in what he's doing.

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I cant stand Madiha Imam. 🤢 Im hopings shes a side role or something 👎🏼

I loved Madiha in Daani, she has a melidios voice..but I feel that she needs to work more on her look, and tune up her acting and voice in emotional scenes.😊

Im surprised Faysal Qureshi is picking up so many shows all of a sudden. Maybe since Salaam Zindagi ended, he has time now.

I just hope these dramas turn out to be good. And he isn't doing them for money. Coz I feel that his movie's shooting is stalled. 😔

Sammi266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Oh, I see. Are they cracking down on morning shows in general or is it just his show ending?

They really need to get rid of Nida Yasir's show. Her regressive nonsense really makes me uncomfortable. She's generally better when she has a star audience talking about their new drama otherwise it's awful.