Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

milindt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So actress Aanjaali Rana, who is playing Samudradev's wife, Vela, posted pics of Lakshm's look as Sindhusuta.

More exciting, someone asked if the pic below is the Alakshmi look of Yukti, and she confirmed YES !!!

I'm so excited to see Alakshmi. Hopefully, we will get Sridevi and Bhudevi too in Varaha track.

ImageImage

crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindt

So actress Aanjaali Rana, who is playing Samudradev's wife, Vela, posted pics of Lakshm's look as Sindhusuta.

More exciting, someone asked if the pic below is the Alakshmi look of Yukti, and she confirmed YES !!!

I'm so excited to see Alakshmi. Hopefully, we will get Sridevi and Bhudevi too in Varaha track.

ImageImage

OMG, this is so exciting. 
The Alakshmi story line I have seen on serials Shree Lakshmi Narayan a Marathi serial and Eso Maa Lakkhi on Bangla, but they used different actress for the role of Alakshmi and Lakshmi. This will be so interesting to see, Yukti will be good in it. 

crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindt

ImageImage

Congartulations on being a groupbie ❤️

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Story of Alakshmi too included ..

Now I fully believe on it.. that Star Plus will not end this show so soon..🥳

Because they are trying to bring all things in this show.. so it will take time if it means..

Do Alakshmi wish to marry Narayan?

crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Story of Alakshmi too included ..

Now I fully believe on it.. that Star Plus will not end this show so soon..🥳

Because they are trying to bring all things in this show.. so it will take time if it means..

Do Alakshmi wish to marry Narayan?

Yes, when I saw the Radhakrishna pictures I was scared as I assumed they are rushing things and will be ending the story soon but now I am sure they are trying to show us all the things in detail, as previous Samudra Manthan didn't cover much. 

No, Alakshmi never wanted to marry Narayan, she is married to Kali, the lord of Kaliyug. 

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Yes, when I saw the Radhakrishna pictures I was scared as I assumed they are rushing things and will be ending the story soon but now I am sure they are trying to show us all the things in detail, as previous Samudra Manthan didn't cover much. 

No, Alakshmi never wanted to marry Narayan, she is married to Kali, the lord of Kaliyug. 

Oops! She will marry Kaliyug.. 

Interesting..

BTW, you have very sharp knowledge on this dear 👏

crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Oops! She will marry Kaliyug.. 

Interesting..

BTW, you have very sharp knowledge on this dear 👏

I was interested in Puranas since my childhood so, and LakshmiNarayan is my favourite in that so. 😊

crystalmoon thumbnail

crystalmoon thumbnail