Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wewantrahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She has done puncchbeat I guess and that was worst but she was good in kanpuriya 

It's not that there aren't shows if she can do puncchbeat than why not tv shows which are better than that.

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wewantrahi

She has done puncchbeat I guess and that was worst but she was good in kanpuriya 

It's not that there aren't shows if she can do puncchbeat than why not tv shows which are better than that.

I haven't seen PunchBeat but some of my friends have seen few epis n neither of them  liked it.. 

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Harshita is not Jennifer Winget 😌 It's better she do web series only than silly TV shows..  

Ab dekho Param bhi toh itna talented actor hai but still he's doing a show like Haiwaan 😌 Randhir character is good but Randhir is not enough for watching Haiwaan 😌 

I still have 4 episodes left to watch n honestly I'm convincing myself to watch it for Param 😌 

SH n Ghulaam ke time I used to wait for the next episode but cannot say the same regarding MKRL n Haiwaan 😌

Of Course, Hashita is not Jennifer, but Harshita kam bhi nahi hai. Jenny aise hi iconic nai bani, she wasn't good in the past and wasn't popular too, apne kaam aur mehnat se bani hai. Harshita is talented and will grow with time.

Coming to Param's choice of shows, well he has been a big disappointment in terms of choosing shows. I agree, his individual roles have been stronger and even RD2 is fantastic, however, for the long run the show needs to have solid content. Honestly, I just laugh over reading people justifying the story of Haiwaan. There's nothing different then what mata had been producing for years. Tum ne 4 episodes nahi dekhe and i stopped watching after 4 episodes. πŸ˜†

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: wewantrahi

There are mixed reviews about PB. To some it was awesome, and to others, it was copy paste maal. However, I believe the later for the reason the show was produced by cliche shows maker Vikas.

TV shows have become a laughing stroke with the same content and different faces. πŸ€“Every show starting with an intriguing concept and talented teams end up with the same old fashion ideas sacrifices, save family, buckets of tears, triangles, hexagon. In reality, you don't get time for your own self but in ITV a villain is seen 24*7 conspiring against others. Inn ko dekh ke aisa lagta hai yeh duniya mein aye hi hero/heroine ko extra footage dene ke liye.

romaila thumbnail

Shekhawat! I still recommend the Turkish show. Its fresh and executed amazing plus you'll love the lead couple.

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for replying didus πŸ€—