Matsya Avatar.

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lakshmi is in Vaikuntha and thinking and remembering Narayan, Saraswati arrives there and teases her about it. ðŸ˜‰

Manu drop the fish into the water and manu ask him to introduce himself as he has developed into such a large fish in a day and y did he make him go through so much difficulties. Narayan comes infront of manu in Merimaid form and says i am Narayan whose aradhana you do. Manu bows before the Matsya Avatar and all the gods Lakshmi Saraswati Shiva and Brahma dev shower petals on him and Om jai Jagadish plays in The background. 

Matsya says to Manu that the road ahead will be even mire difficult and instructs Manu too built a giant boat in which the species of all the couple animals and seeds of all the trees could be collected so that after the flood a new earth could be created. Manu agrees and goes back to home where he and his wife suceed in making a minature version of the boat. 

Mahadev and Lakshmi are in Vaikuntha and mahadev says that how will manu manage such a huge task in such a short period. Lakshmi says Narayan as father will guide the humans as the earth is their responsibility now humans have to proove themselves that they are capable of handling the new earth. 

Later Mnau and Shatrupa go to dense forest to get dry timber as manu didnt want to harm the trees where other animals reside. Narayan says his choice of choosing Manu was the right one. 

Precap: Shukracharya sets fire to the Ark that was built by Manu and shatrupa and we see Narayan in the cowheard roop. The pictures that Savi posted a week ago in yellow turban. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

Lakshmi is in Vaikuntha and thinking and remembering Narayan, Saraswati arrives there and teases her about it. ðŸ˜‰

Manu drop the fish into the water and manu ask him to introduce himself as he has developed into such a large fish in a day and y did he make him go through so much difficulties. Narayan comes infront of manu in Merimaid form and says i am Narayan whose aradhana you do. Manu bows before the Matsya Avatar and all the gods Lakshmi Saraswati Shiva and Brahma dev shower petals on him and Om jai Jagadish plays in The background. 

Matsya says to Manu that the road ahead will be even mire difficult and instructs Manu too built a giant boat in which the species of all the couple animals and seeds of all the trees could be collected so that after the flood a new earth could be created. Manu agrees and goes back to home where he and his wife suceed in making a minature version of the boat. 

Mahadev and Lakshmi are in Vaikuntha and mahadev says that how will manu manage such a huge task in such a short period. Lakshmi says Narayan as father will guide the humans as the earth is their responsibility now humans have to proove themselves that they are capable of handling the new earth. 

Later Mnau and Shatrupa go to dense forest to get dry timber as manu didnt want to harm the trees where other animals reside. Narayan says his choice of choosing Manu was the right one. 

Precap: Shukracharya sets fire to the Ark that was built by Manu and shatrupa and we see Narayan in the cowheard roop. The pictures that Savi posted a week ago in yellow turban. 

We got more Lakshmi and Mahadev scenes as we requested, but this time with the role reversal of the last time. Lakshmi now showed faith in Narayan while Mahadev had doubts. 

Good Episode, I am too worried about how he will manage to build such a huge ark within the span of like 6 days. Saptarishs are ordered to be gathered, that includes Bhirgu too so maybe Bhargavi track also we might get. 

Rachana Parulkar has been posting from the makeup room and the sets since the past 10 days now so maybe we will get Parvati soon too, but they will have to explain her part cause I don't want them to skip over Kurm Avatar track in the previous episode it wasn't given as much importance and it could be done better. 

When Saraswati came I expected her to talk about Vedas (literally your children are missing, why are you teasing Lakshmi about her husband.) But in all honesty, if Namah started out as a tale of friendship between these two Goddesses instead of Narayan and Mahadev I would have watched the heck out of it. We need more female friendship stories and these too make a lot of sense in terms of balance then the male gods. 

Shukracharya is the worst, as usual, he did some kaand in the precap but I liked the cowherd look even though the moustache looks fake. I think they kept the moustache cause otherwise, Savi would have given major Krishna vibes. 

I want scenes between Lakshmi and Narayan though the romantic sort but I think we will have to wait for a while for that. 

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

We got more Lakshmi and Mahadev scenes as we requested, but this time with the role reversal of the last time. Lakshmi now showed faith in Narayan while Mahadev had doubts. 

Good Episode, I am too worried about how he will manage to build such a huge ark within the span of like 6 days. Saptarishs are ordered to be gathered, that includes Bhirgu too so maybe Bhargavi track also we might get. 

Rachana Parulkar has been posting from the makeup room and the sets since the past 10 days now so maybe we will get Parvati soon too, but they will have to explain her part cause I don't want them to skip over Kurm Avatar track in the previous episode it wasn't given as much importance and it could be done better. 

When Saraswati came I expected her to talk about Vedas (literally your children are missing, why are you teasing Lakshmi about her husband.) But in all honesty, if Namah started out as a tale of friendship between these two Goddesses instead of Narayan and Mahadev I would have watched the heck out of it. We need more female friendship stories and these too make a lot of sense in terms of balance then the male gods. 

Shukracharya is the worst, as usual, he did some kaand in the precap but I liked the cowherd look even though the moustache looks fake. I think they kept the moustache cause otherwise, Savi would have given major Krishna vibes. 

I want scenes between Lakshmi and Narayan though the romantic sort but I think we will have to wait for a while for that. 

I am not sure if we will get the bhargavi track, it is a finite series and as much as i want it i think the concentration will beon vishnus avtars and not lakshmi's. 

yeah the episode was good will have to wait and see what happens next