Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Asim has now gone against Sana according to promo and IMO this was a stupid move for him. Now for sure somehow he will be blamed for breaking up a friendship if infact that does happen and Salman will ensure he is exposed.

I am probably wrong but this strategy or road he’s gone down maybe just what BB wants?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But if you see from the game pov then what he told was right. I Must say he has understood sana's game perfectly. 

P. S. He is just warning sid s andnot rushing to confront her so it's a good move. 

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Don't ignore the manner of editing. BB tell us all the way they present situations.

deepika786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: s2397

But if you see from the game pov then what he told was right. I Must say he has understood sana's game perfectly. 

P. S. He is just warning sid s andnot rushing to confront her so it's a good move. 

Shukla already knows she can flip anytime

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

Don't ignore the manner of editing. BB tell us all the way they present situations.

That is true they cut the full convo to suit their narrative and if they don’t like Asim then well we know what track they will go down.

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sana will flip i feel  hope she show her true friendship otherwise she will nothing no onethere for her 

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sana wants everyone to be by her side.. see how she was seeking assurances from Sid and co. yesterday when Himanshi entered. 

But she hesitates to give the same asurance herself and committing to a group  

Lets see I REALLY don’t want her to betray Shukla group  but she is a free spirit so can’t say..

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

That is true they cut the full convo to suit their narrative and if they don’t like Asim then well we know what track they will go down.

They’re going for that. Asim’s popularity put a chink in BB’s plan and they need to get him to drop his game and evict him soon. 

So bas this is what BB is doing. Salman will lose the plot on Asim coz how dare anyone speak against Sana. 

SAAS group last break up is coming!