I still don't think it was a "real" eviction

x_CaMi_x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

DISCLAIMER: Before anyone goes off on a tangent, just want to make it clear that I don't have ANY favorites this season.

I think the bottom three was INDEED Shefali, Aarti, and Asim. But, I think the reason they bought Rashmi and Debbo with Shefali was because these two despite knowing Paras was going to choose Mahira, still chose Paras and didn't "create as much havoc" as BB hoped they would; so, I'm thinking it was an attempt to "scare" them. I guess we'll find this out in future episodes.

Logically, it just doesn't make sense that Aarti, the bhatakti aathma, received more votes than Rashmi and Debbo. So, I think those two will definitely come back, and Aarti and Asim will leave (eventually). I'm looking forward to Aarti's reaction when (and if) Rashmi and Debbo comes back in the house. This aathma is soaring high with her new found confidence. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh soch soch ke show khatam ho jayega par they won’t come😆.And we will have to see Arti’s happy expressions.

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: x_CaMi_x

DISCLAIMER: Before anyone goes off on a tangent, just want to make it clear that I don't have ANY favorites this season.

I think the bottom three was INDEED Shefali, Aarti, and Asim. But, I think the reason they bought Rashmi and Debbo with Shefali was because these two despite knowing Paras was going to choose Mahira, still chose Paras and didn't "create as much havoc" as BB hoped they would; so, I'm thinking it was an attempt to "scare" them. I guess we'll find this out in future episodes.

Logically, it just doesn't make sense that Aarti, the bhatakti aathma, received more votes than Rashmi and Debbo. So, I think those two will definitely come back, and Aarti and Asim will leave (eventually). I'm looking forward to Aarti's reaction when (and if) Rashmi and Debbo comes back in the house. This aathma is soaring high with her new found confidence. 

I don’t know about Arti- and there’s some weird stuff with colors and her. But Asim is damn poplar on SM. Go to any YT, IG and Twitter it’s full of Asim, Sid and shehnaz. Even Salman made a statement about it today. 
If indeed Asim was in the lowest votes, BB Would have just eliminated him. There’s no incentive to saving him for the show, it’s only because the wave of support he has and is the surprise dark horse for this season like Luv was. 

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

But Aarti is the captain and safe from next nomination😔

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

I don’t know about Arti- and there’s some weird stuff with colors and her. But Asim is damn poplar on SM. Go to any YT, IG and Twitter it’s full of Asim, Sid and shehnaz. Even Salman made a statement about it today. 
If indeed Asim was in the lowest votes, BB Would have just eliminated him. There’s no incentive to saving him for the show, it’s only because the wave of support he has and is the surprise dark horse for this season like Luv was. 

Koena was also most popular  on social media.she is gone.  Ormax isn't  100% reliable but Asim never  made into that list. He is getting some kinda support but no impact.

x_CaMi_x thumbnail

Originally posted by: jodh57

But Aarti is the captain and safe from next nomination😔

She is a bahtakti aathma, I guess we'll have to see her bahtak some more... 

Aarti is loved by the audience. Deal with it. 

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arthi is the Tanisha of this season.

I actually do not mind if rashmi does not come back, I want devo to come back, she was superb in all tasks.

x_CaMi_x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looney86

Aarti is loved by the audience. Deal with it. 

Wow, what a thought-provoking statement.  👏So with your theory in mind, I guess people who left are not loved and don't have any audience of their own?? I'm sure Aarti has some audience who love her, but it can't surpass people who left. Even housemates are shocked and knows Aarti did not provide "more" content than those who left.

Edited by x_CaMi_x - 4 years ago
Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x_CaMi_x

Wow, what a thought-provoking statement.  👏So with your theory in mind, I guess people who left are not loved and don't have any audience of their own?? I'm sure Aarti has some audience who love her, but it can't surpass people who left. Even housemates are shocked and knows Aarti did not provide "more" content than those who left.

those people who left are not only providing more content than this braindead aarti but also has a huge set of audience of their own...so those who really beleive aarti got more votes  is like beleiving salman khan can be defeated in boxoffice if shukla come with his movie someday😆