Lack of Promotion.

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Why is that Starplus is not promoting Namah. 

The last promo was 3 weeks ago about Narad singing in Vaikuntha the Namo Namah sequence. 

I don't think most people are even aware that the old Namah has been revamped and Namah: Lakshmi Naryan is taking place, this lack of support from the channel will definitely lead to loss of TRP. 

And Star Plus sister channel is the exact opposite they have promotional shoots which are not clips of the episode but events that describe the week's happenings. Especially shows like RadhaKrishna the promos of these shows are shot with the multi-angled camera and are accompanied with startling Background score, even VaishnovDevi has this. 

I have Tatasky and when you switch on the TV there is a home channel that is common and when Vaishnovdevi was launched for more than an hour that channel played the add for Vaishnovdevi, that how promotion is done. Here Star channel itself refuses to launch a promo. 

I have discovered many shows by going through promos on youtube, Siya Ke Ram and Mahabharta had such a Magnum Opus promos shoots, but then with shows like Nazar and Divya Drishti and the latest Yeh jadu hain Jinn ka, I am losing faith in Star Plus. 

This Bengali show I discovered on youtube through its promo and I got hitched on it, and it was a basic promo hope star plus get inspired by this and does something similar. 

https://youtu.be/qkoKh-DeYyA  

Edited by crystalmoon - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

star plus youtube channel is busy promoting TEd talk show, which is nice but it should give equal importance to namah other shows as well.

i dont know how promos work are they the work of production house or the channel ? either way they need to have a promo and also a new title sequence Lakshmi Narayan dont even have a single theme song on them together. 

RadhaKrishna promos are amazing, so beutifully shot they easily get over a million views on youtube. 

The promo you posted is really beutiful!!! 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

May be because trp is not good.that's why they don't promote.they promote those shows which get decent trp from the beginning.if the revamp work then may be they will promote.Namah was promoted before it went on air.

Edited by Lazybird_Silpa - 4 years ago
crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

May be because trp is not good.that's why they don't promote.they promote those shows which get decent trp from the beginning.if the revamp work then may be they will promote.Namah was promoted before it went on air.

Maybe it is because the TRP is less, but as the revamp has occurred isn't it the responsibility of the makers to promote it as a new show that is Namah: Lakshmi Narayan. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Maybe it is because the TRP is less, but as the revamp has occurred isn't it the responsibility of the makers to promote it as a new show that is Namah: Lakshmi Narayan. 

Yes it is but may be they don't want to spend money on promotion as trp is already very low.today trp came out for week 43.0.7 is too low for star plus.channel and makers only care for trp

crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

star plus youtube channel is busy promoting TEd talk show, which is nice but it should give equal importance to namah other shows as well.

i dont know how promos work are they the work of production house or the channel ? either way they need to have a promo and also a new title sequence Lakshmi Narayan dont even have a single theme song on them together. 

RadhaKrishna promos are amazing, so beutifully shot they easily get over a million views on youtube. 

The promo you posted is really beutiful!!! 

I agree especially the Janmashtami one, Such heavy use of CGI for the sake of the promo and the Hathi Ghoda Palki track the played in the background was so stunning. 

They showed the making of the promo to introduce the people to the CGI makers.