~~Ek Parivaar Hai....Pyaar Hai....~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

CV's Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lo for such a beautiful dil chu lene wale episode filled with so many Parivaar momentssmiley27smiley31smiley10smiley32

- This was such a Pyaara moment where Jindal Saab relaxing in his mom's lapssmiley27smiley42Bache kitne bhi bade ho jaayein they will find their purest sukoon only in their maa's lapssmiley14smiley31

- CV's I was so so happy to witness this Akshan moment where like we all wished Jindal Saab witness their beti sleeping in her Guddan Maa's lapssmiley19smiley42Thank u so much CV's Like I always say U guys are the bestsmiley31smiley32

- Hayeee this moment when he touched her feet and confessed she along with her tareeke were right and asked sorry tooosmiley42smiley32Appreciate the hand chemistry heresmiley17

- I loved the way he shushed her and said "Bachi so rahi hai....."smiley27That was so awwdorable to hearsmiley31

- Just look at that adoration in his eyes for hersmiley27smiley31Soo much Pyaar in his eyes for what she did and proved him wrongsmiley10smiley32I love his nazarein always looking at His Guddan with so much mohabbat and proud feels reflecting in themsmiley14smiley27I loved how Guddan said "Aapki jagah yahan nahi hai...yahan hai hamare aur Alisha ke saath" My dil was so so content hearing that which gave me so much "Togetherness" wali feelssmiley19smiley31

- Appreciate the hand chemistry here toosmiley27smiley42

"Ek Parivaar Hai.....Pyaar Hai....."

- Hayee Guddan said so much by saying sosmiley14 Them, their Parivaar with their beti surrounded by dherr saara Pyaarsmiley27

- Akshan adoring their beti with a sweet smile playing on their lips was such a dil le lo moment to watch that inturn perfectly made Akshan's Parivaar so wonderfullysmiley27smiley42

- Just for that look exchange by Akshansmiley27smiley42

- I just loved how Jindal Saab like a curious kid was asking Guddan to make him understand how he can gain their beti's pyaar & she so sweetly explaining himsmiley32, then complaining abt how Senior Jindal and Junior Jindal made her to forgot to think abt herselfsmiley37followed by her talking abt her acting dreamsmiley17then she wishing him Good Ninni all looked so much real happening b/w any couple in real lifesmiley20CV's and Nishika deservessmiley10smiley32

- This was another Dil le lo moment where Akshan's joined hands covering Their Beti's head as if protecting her from all the problemssmiley27smiley31I can repeat this infinite times their hands do have magical chemistry to add in each scenesmiley17smiley42

- Ayee hayee Jaise Jindal Saab is Unique waise hi unke sorry bolne ke tarike bhismiley9I am glad they used Chef's tadka in this Awwdorable apologysmiley10

- This moment was another Pyaara one where she hold his shoulder to make him feel better when Alisha didn't accept his apology & the way he responded back by tapping her hands and with a slight understanding nod, such small detailing enhances the feelings involved in a scenesmiley10smiley32And I m a big fan of detailingssmiley17smiley42

- Oyeee Hoyee Look at that immediate smile that came to Jindal Saab's face when Alisha accepted the spoon which he offered and ate the kheer even after Guddan stressing the fact that both Baap Beti loves kheersmiley42Beti was slowly melting and that made Akshan happysmiley41

- Appreciate the height differencesmiley27smiley42

PICTURE PERFECTsmiley43smiley42How beautifully Akshan compliment e/osmiley27smiley42Tq CV's kab se Akshan ke looks dekhne ke vaaste nazarein bichaye baite thesmiley42smiley41

- For their precious smilessmiley27smiley42

- Pyaara Momentsmiley27smiley42

Special Mentions:

1. Yeh shot SS lethe waqt Video pause kia toh aa gaye so chipka rahi hu q ki patha nahi q yeh Humein bahut hi dil lene wala shot laga with suraj ki kiranein bringing nayi umeedom ki roshni in JBsmiley27smiley42

2. Chorni's dream was LITsmiley37smiley37 CV's ne sabko ullu banayasmiley37smiley37Now just look at Akshan and Alisha's reactions to Chorni ke bin bulaye hasnasmiley37Jindal Saab toh fork ko haath mein rakhke aise dekh rahe hai jaise pooch rahe hai chorni se ki tum apna muh band karogi ya main fork pheku?smiley37smiley37

Laxmi bahu ne sahi bola Chorni pagal ho gayi hai poori tarahsmiley37Phasi par latakne chali thismiley37

3. Everyone please say Hi to Vikrant bhaisaab jo peeche khade aise shocked expressions de rahe haismiley37smiley37CV's yeh kya hai Monday ke epi ka sneak peak aaj ke epi ke saath chipka dia par Senior bhaisaab ko hatana bhul gayesmiley37smiley37

Yeahh Bhushan Papa ko dekhkar I was smilingsmiley40smiley41

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely post...😊

Ya so lovely n Beautiful scene Akshat n his mom (daadi ) ke godi me sona ....Dil mage more ...🤗

Aj all time say sorry galti ho chahe na ho But guddan se sorry bolta hi hai very poor person love jo karta hai.😊

Super Laxmi 100% right dura di saru pahle aadhi pagal thi now puri ho gay... Saru ki day dream Kheer ki holi..🤣

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Nice post.

Love u Nishant. Love AJ an his mother scene.

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

1st of all Dil le lo saranya ji.....

This was such a pyaar filled episode 😳❤️

Dil jeet liya cvs ne 

Loved how dadi put lalla to sleep 😳

Dadi ki daat was so pyaara, Jindal saab ko "utth" bol diya 😆

about bedroom scene kya kahe ? I am speechless

its beautiful 😳❤️

For me Jindal saab is best man in the life anyone can get 😳

About the bickering I am copy pasting.....

that bickering was so real wala typical hubby wifey like smiley42

especially her saying how she started looking badsurat with those dark circles & Jindal saab was being so helpless with how to stop this aadhi raat ko taanon ki baarish 

Then her typical but simple & right suggestion of "aare tum shaanti se soo jao tumhare dark circles apne aap theek ho jayenge okk!" 

& her reply of, "apne aap nahi hongeee, parlor jayenge hum haan..." 

Then his chuckle with the "good night" smiley42smiley27

This was so real...

abhi maan mein khayaal aaya hai...

jo hume yakeen hai zaroor hoga but I hope hume ye dekhne ko mile smiley9

I want to see Jindal saab himself dropping her off to parlor or better say taking her there & waiting for her outside while impatiently checking his watch every second as his Guddiya takes her time to do what she set to do smiley9

I know ye 100% hoga, I have yakeen Jindal saab will be surely taking his Gudiya to parlor next as soon as possible after this recent taana. I am sure he must have done that earlier too cause unfortunately hume Akshan ke har roz ke 24 hours dekhne ko nahi milte lekin, there are many hints & indications of how much he pampers her. But mujhe ye dekhna hai.... 

Please cvs, ye kabhi na kabhi dikhana zaroor.... Sun lena....

In the dinning table scene all three, Kannu, Nish & Palak were brilliant with there appropriate expressions 👏👏👏

& Nish was shinning ⭐️⭐️⭐️ he didn't need words to make me feel what AJ was going through. The detailing was perfect. Those expressions of hesitance, then confusion, looking for assurance, then a bit calm it was beautiful. Felt like hugging our Jindal saab 😳

Akhir mein wo smile gave my dil thandak 😳

I so loved both the looks of Akshan in this episode ❤️

In the sky blue outfit Kannu as Guddu looked like exactly what she represents in Jindal saab's life, the bright shinning star showering light on the path of his life 😳

captainplus thumbnail

About the special mentions,

Akshan & bitiya's reactions were 🤣🤣

Hello to Vickky uncle 🤣

Cvs ne aaj bhi wohi harqat ki.... kal ka sneak peak dikha diya 😆

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ek aur Haseen Itefaq hote hote reh gayeWell this was ZEE5's montage for our show before the new Mahasangam montage😛Loved this Akshan moment from this particular angle jo actual epi mein na tha and for that ZEE5 definitely deserves appreciation⭐️👏And I loved the colouring used here⭐️👏ZEE5 dil le lo for ur Akshan fangirling❤️🤗

And here is the Mahasangam Montage😎

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Ek aur Haseen Itefaq hote hote reh gayeWell this was ZEE5's montage for our show before the new Mahasangam montage😛Loved this Akshan moment from this particular angle jo actual epi mein na tha and for that ZEE5 definitely deserves appreciation⭐️👏And I loved the colouring used here⭐️👏ZEE5 dil le lo for ur Akshan fangirling❤️🤗

And here is the Mahasangam Montage😎

wah Saranya ji, this is so beautiful 

Kitne pyaare lag rahe hai humare Akshan  😳❤️

Waise I hope this Nandini tarpaoes mini dragaon cause, bohot buri tarah se faida le rahi hai humare Jindal saab ki jasbaaton ka

she is mentally harassing him 😡

Iske liye takleef toh banti hai ! 

Waise Nindani looks really good with out Pervy, made for each other lag rahe hai ❤️

Hope Kanha ji gets someone like her for our Pervy 😳