They are ruining Bajaj and Komo this season

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

to keep Anupre together..for the sake of them..don't spoil Bajaj and Komo characters CVs

Why wud Komo set fire to Basu house when it is her loss only..

When will ANupre be separate? Is this being separate yes being for eachother? I expected something more mature.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Are you watching this serial yet? I stopped watching already 

and Bajaj is our hero of this serial 

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

to keep Anupre together..for the sake of them..don't spoil Bajaj and Komo characters CVs

Why wud Komo set fire to Basu house when it is her loss only..

When will ANupre be separate? Is this being separate yes being for eachother? I expected something more mature.

Pls dont talk about a vamp being ruined. Komos every action falls back on her big time

Realise the fact that this season both komo n bajaj are kasautis in anupre story. So they r not ruined. Their characters have shaped up that way

Pls dont compare with the past

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Villains ruined to keep AnuPre together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’m sorry but these two lovers have had longer relationships with other people than with each other. Lmao! Even that sindoor Holi/ art show two weeks ago lasted one night and now Anu’s marriage to Komo has been longer. 

Relationship means staying together, building a life together... so far Pre has done that with Bajaj and Anu is now doing with Komo. 

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Komo mein koi dum nahin Hai this season 

Neither HK nor AS.

When the negative character is strong, that makes us connect more with the leads is what I believe in firmly. 

May be that's why I'm unable to connect with the leads of this show. 

As far as RB, they ruined him completely in the last two weeks before his exit. I have no issues of giving him a break or complete exit from the show. The only issue I have is the way they showed it. It's an insult to the legacy of the name Rishabh bajaj. 

Rest I don't want to comment about the leads or the way the show is progressing. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

No one's ruined in a bigger way than Prerna. Then it was Komo. Next is Bajaj and last is Anu. And as a whole they ruined KZK itself by showing such shit from Day 2/3. 

So I dont think it's just limited to Komo or Bajaj. Iss hamaam mein sabhi nange hai πŸ˜†