Teeny tiny Matsya

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

todays episode was about Manus parikisha and how h faces life evn at the time of difficulties, manus wife had dailouges today and that to good once so i liked it. 

Vishnu and Lakshmi part ways as he has to go down to earth and take his first avtar, lakshmi assure him that in his absense she will look after eveything else but to return soon and not make her wait long and vishnu says that she is always with him as his shakti and she will have to help him in the future when the time comes, this conversation takes place in a form of metaphor of the sun and the moon that was said by Narayan in the first episode, so a really good throwback the writers are not saying just for the sake of saying but they have layers of meaning hidden benath it now

After getting beaten down by the people from his own kingdom manu goes to a lake to offer prayers and vishnu appears in the form of a tiny fish and asks him to protect him so manu takes him back to his house. the CGI in this episode is agin amazing especially that of the fish it looks so real and at the sam etime cute, the voice actor of the fish is really sweet. 

Lakshmi and Mahadev scene was so amazing, i have never seen interaction between these to gods before there is much to explore in that dynamic i feel and mahadev teasing her about Narayan was  i need more of tarun and yukti scenes now. Tarun has settled in the role of Mahadev so early and comfortably so early kudos to his acting skills, in another 14 mins he will appear on RadhaKrisna too what a busy guy 😆

Manus pariksha continues as the fish grow in size no matter how big a container manu brings it just gets bigger, in precap manu finally is able to send the fish back to ocean will have be shown the 1st matsay avatar in full form. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

todays episode was about Manus parikisha and how h faces life evn at the time of difficulties, manus wife had dailouges today and that to good once so i liked it. 

Vishnu and Lakshmi part ways as he has to go down to earth and take his first avtar, lakshmi assure him that in his absense she will look after eveything else but to return soon and not make her wait long and vishnu says that she is always with him as his shakti and she will have to help him in the future when the time comes, this conversation takes place in a form of metaphor of the sun and the moon that was said by Narayan in the first episode, so a really good throwback the writers are not saying just for the sake of saying but they have layers of meaning hidden benath it now

After getting beaten down by the people from his own kingdom manu goes to a lake to offer prayers and vishnu appears in the form of a tiny fish and asks him to protect him so manu takes him back to his house. the CGI in this episode is agin amazing especially that of the fish it looks so real and at the sam etime cute, the voice actor of the fish is really sweet. 

Lakshmi and Mahadev scene was so amazing, i have never seen interaction between these to gods before there is much to explore in that dynamic i feel and mahadev teasing her about Narayan was  i need more of tarun and yukti scenes now. Tarun has settled in the role of Mahadev so early and comfortably so early kudos to his acting skills, in another 14 mins he will appear on RadhaKrisna too what a busy guy 😆

Manus pariksha continues as the fish grow in size no matter how big a container manu brings it just gets bigger, in precap manu finally is able to send the fish back to ocean will have be shown the 1st matsay avatar in full form. 

I agree that part was fun, will have to wait till Monday for the next episode though. 

The whole part where Naryan said to Lakshmi that she will have to be his shakti to help him achieve the purpose of the first Avtar left me wondering what he is actually referring too. 

Madhu and Kaitabha are considered demons, designed to annihilate Brahma and the Vedas. However, Brahma spotted them and invoked the goddess Mahamaya. At this point, Vishnu awoke, and the two conspiring demons were killed. This led to Vishnu being called Madhusudanah - the killer of Madhu and Mahamaya came to be known as Kaitabhi for slaying Kaitabh.

Does that mean they will be showing Lakshmi in Mahamaya Swaroop, they showed something similar in RadhaKrisna but it wasn't explained fully and was wrapped up soon. 

I can't wait to know more about the storyline. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Enjoyed Mahadev Teasing Lakshmi Scene 😳 Tarun and Yukthi  Awesome👏 .Narayan -Lakshmi Tej metaphor😛 She will Follow😳 

Vedas in Jail Too Shown How Value They are To Demons😈 Everytime Glow/Light Coming From Them + Rejoicing Narayan Mathsya Avatar is Beautifully Shown 😃

Tiny mini Fish to Huge Form Mathshya Taking Manu ki Katin Pariksha 👍🏼 They Shown Real Lake Outdoor for it than CGI waters is 👏 

Namah Improving In Many Ways Along With Revamp😎 BG always Comfy Smooth 👍🏼 Not Dominating Any Scenes 

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Enjoyed Mahadev Teasing Lakshmi Scene 😳 Tarun and Yukthi  Awesome👏 .Narayan -Lakshmi Tej metaphor😛 She will Follow😳 

Vedas in Jail Too Shown How Value They are To Demons😈 Everytime Glow/Light Coming From Them + Rejoicing Narayan Mathsya Avatar is Beautifully Shown 😃

Tiny mini Fish to Huge Form Mathshya Taking Manu ki Katin Pariksha 👍🏼 They Shown Real Lake Outdoor for it than CGI waters is 👏 

Namah Improving In Many Ways Along With Revamp😎 BG always Comfy Smooth 👍🏼 Not Dominating Any Scenes 

Exactly and the set design still remains beautiful especially the steps through which he came down and the trees that enclosed the lake. Location was chosen well. 

In Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush most of the shooting of the first episodes took place in Kashmir and it gave it a such a calm and serene feel, like most of the time the earth is beautiful enough to be shot on without the use of CGI the trick is to find a balance between them. And during the lake scene, the balance was perfectly maintained.