Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alasmine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jannavi

Is there any conflict between Paridhi Sharma and ashnoor as Paridhi was not present in the launch of the song but whole patiala babes team were present even Aniruddh was not present but he wishes her in social media but there were no as such from Paridhi Sharma 

Hope due to the kk 🙏🙏 there were no conflict between two actresses

@bold: Nope. They actually share an amazing bond off-screen. They go to the gym n stuff together as well. Paridhi Sharma is just a little private person compared to Aniruddh. That's all. Plus, she a a cute baby to take care of so she doesn't engage in any launch/social media promotional stuff per se.

Edited by Alasmine - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alasmine

@bold: Nope. They actually share an amazing bond off-screen. They go to the gym n stuff together as well. Paridhi Sharma is just a little private person compared to Aniruddh. That's all. Plus, she a a cute baby to take care of so she doesn't engage in any launch/social media promotional stuff per se.

I also reckon this is what it is. If she didn’t want to do romantic scenes due to her kid then she’s probably a hands on mother who puts her kid first always, so I think she won’t be too willing to attend night time events especially if it’s an adult only thing. From what I gathered about her she’s seems an old school actress with not even being very active on socials 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Paridhi was in Indore during the holiday period. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why people brewing tea when there’s no water in the kettle?

The things people come up with ... 

Edited by silvermoonlight - 4 years ago