Koi please YK ki ma ko jungle mein chod aao!!!!

Saumya19 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Please I mean it. Matlab jheli Nahi jaa rahi hain bilkul yeh Manthara Aunty. There is saying in Hindi “ kam ki na kaj ki sau man anaj ki”. She is grating on my nerves even more than Pari and Rohan and Raima. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nahi nahi?! Jungle nein nahi please! Pata Chala baad mein jungli janwaroonko bhi Sippy's ke khilaf bhadka degi🙄

#Siyappaaunty#She can do anything and everything

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Koi please YK ki ma ko jungle mein chod aao!!!!🤣🤣🤣

gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't understand her issue with Ronakshi.

What have they done to her? She is trying all the ways to bring hindrance to their relationship.

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Jungle mein nahi.. Jaanwaron ko bhadka legi... Jahunum(hell) mein chod ke aana chahiye use.. !! 🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

If she is left in jungle, all the wildlife will vanish from them and ecology will suffer. So we can't take this risk

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gina24

I don't understand her issue with Ronakshi.

What have they done to her? She is trying all the ways to bring hindrance to their relationship.

Exactly! It’s illogical. I understand she is generally nosy & gossipy & old-fashioned, and she has a grudge against Nishi in particular & jealous of the Sippy family as her son’s loyalties are divided with them. But none of this explains her particular & insistent focus on Ronakshi & why she is trying to break them up. Suman also has not taken any panga with her.  If anything going by the adage - your enemy’s enemy is ur friend - she shd be cozying up to Suman on the basis of common dislike for Nishi. 

Simply in order to make up for lack of saas-bahu kitchen politics & EK style nanad/bhabi plotting, they are making much of this Siyappa aunty. Absolutely illogical!

Edited by Bana - 4 years ago
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

They should just get Nishi back yaar. Woh aa gayi toh ye Siyappa aunty Chali jayengi. I am actually missing Nishi now.

malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She vexes me always. 

How can someone be so cheap? 

Spoiling the lives of own family members like this. 

Sulochana deserves to be sent to an island without clean water & food. 

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jungle mein mat chhodo usko...jungle Apne Rohit ki kaali ghani Raat mein jawaani Ka Josh dikhane ki jagah hai☺️ Udhar bhi siyappa karke disturb karegi wo becharo ko🤔