Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Character Sketch

Reyaansh Singhania (27 yrs): Often called Rey, a dashing business man, always loved dancing and runs a D3 Dance Academy along with his friends. Has a son named Ansh from his previous marriage but got divorced as she wanted to be a superstar. Never fell in love with anyone after that.  

Kriya Ghai (25 yrs): A beautiful young women, teaches at D3 Academy,   very friendly and heart warming girl. She and Rey never came across each other's path as she teaches contemporary and classical dance styles and he teaches Hip Hop. She never thinks of getting married because her of 1st priority being dance. 

Ansh Singhania (4 yrs): Reyaansh's only son, he never knew who was his mother as she left after giving birth to him. He knows that someday she will return for him. After meeting Kriya being with Rey he assumes that she might be his mother and urges his grandfather to bring them together.

Ranvijay Singhania: Rey's father and successful business man, one day he visits D3 academy to meet Rey but comes across Kriya. On the first meet, he knew she would be the perfect girl to bring back love in his son's life.

Preeti Singhania: Rey's mother and a very lovely woman, always prays for Rey's happiness. At first, when she's informed about Kriya she opposes but later agrees for the alliance after knowing about Kriya's caring nature. Sometimes she tries to be cupid to bring them closer.

Anjali Singhania (24 yrs): Often called Anju, Rey's sister and very bubbly girl, loves her friends and family a lot. She comes back to India from Canada only to be with her family.

Smriti Ghai: Kriya's mother, a little strict but loves her kids a lot. She always pushes Kriya for marriage but the latter always manages to convince her. This time she happily accepts Reyaansh's proposal from his father and takes a promise from Kriya to at least meet the guy.

Karan Ghai (28 yrs): Kriya's brother and Rey's best friend to which both are unaware about. He loves he's sister dearly and can die for her. He can't stand her pain and will surely kill the person who tries to hurt her even if it's someone close to him. He's a software engineer and has a black belt in Karate.   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just reposting my old stories on IF. Comment, Share & Vote if you liked it. The story is also available on Wattpad, username: SarafWasima. Till then keep reading other KriYaansh/ArSha FF stories. LOVE YOU ALL KRIYAANSH FANS!

@SarafWasima Heart

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 1: The Convincing

Singhania Mansion

Rey: Dad maine apko mana kiya tha na!

Ra: Reyaansh yeh tumhare liye hi best hai, kum se kum Ansh ke baare mein toh socho. 

Pr: Haan beta, tum uski zinmedari akele kab tak uthaoge?

Anj: Bhai don't you think ke Ansh apni mom ko miss karta hai.

That hit's Rey and he remembers the time when his son had ask about his mother.

*Flashback*

Both were playing cars on the bed when out of the blue the question popped out.

Ansh: Papa, kya meri mumma nahi hai?

Rey: Haina but humare saath nahi rehti.

Ansh: Mumma kaisi dikhti thi? Kya woh mere saath khelna nahi chahti?

Rey: Tumhari mom toh sabse pretty hai woh tumhare saath humesha khelna chahti hai par unke paas time hi nahi hai. 

Ansh: Kya mumma mujhse pyaar nahi karti?

Rey: Aisa nahi hai Champ, mom toh tumse mujhse bhi zyada pyaar karti hai.

Ansh: Toh papa batayena, mumma kab wapas aayegi?

Rey: Jab woh aayegi tab sabse pehle tumhare saath dher saari masti karegi, alright now go to sleep.

He made him sleep and went out and as soon as he enters his study room he opens a drawer and takes out a wedding picture of his ex-wife and himself.

Rey: I hate you Taani, I hate you to the core but main apna hatred apne bete ke dimaag mein nahi dalna chahta. Usse agar tumhari sachai malum pargayi toh woh ''Maa'' shabd sehi nafrat karne lagega joh shabd har bachche ke liye important hai. Pata nahi kab tak usse fake hopes se behlata rahunga but I will make sure ke woh tumhe yaad na kare, yeh mera apne aapse vadah hai. 

*Flashback ends*

Pr: Beta kum se kum ladki se ek baar mil toh lo.

Rey: Fine, mom but yeh last time hai. Iske baad mujhe koi ladki nahi dekhni.

Anj: Uski naubat hi nahi aayegi, I'm sure ke yeh ladki apko zaroor pasand aayegi.

Ra: Sirf woh tumhe nahi but tumhe bhi usse pasand  hona hai.

Rey: I cant' promise but I will try. Waise naam kya hai uska?

Anj: Bhai woh aapke hi academy mein sikhati hai, Kriya naam hai uska. 

Rey: Haan yeh naam kuch suna suna sa lagta hai, Kriya?...Kriya Ghai! Woh contemporary dancer?!

Ra: Exactly, pehli baar usse dekh kar I knew that she is perfect for you.

Pr: Tum toh usse jante ho toh itna kyun chaunk rahe ho.

Rey: Main usse nahi janta mujhe sirf uska naam aur kaam pata hai, job par toh Swayam aur Sharon ne usse rakkha tha.

Anj: So first step, kal aap Kriya se milenge coffee par taake aap ek dusre ko jaan sake.

He sighs and nods while thinking of something to do about it.

Meanwhile at Ghai Residence

Kr: Maa yeh kya kiya aapne?! Bina bataye mera rishta teh kar diya?! Maine bataya tha na ke mujhe apna career pehle set karna hai! Bhai please do something na! 

Ka: Haan ma yeh apne theek nahi kiya, yeh uski life hai kum se kum aur iska decision usse lene deti. 

Sm: Chup raho tum dono! Maine bina soche samjhe haan nahi bola, arrey ladka achchha hai, family achchi hai, bada ghar hai unke paas aur kya chahiye tum logon ko?! 

Ka: Iss baat ki kya guarantee hai ke woh ladka Kriya ke liye sahi hai?! Agar woh usse kabhi dokha deke chala gaya toh iska zinmedar kaun hoga?! Jab tak main zinda hun, meri behen par ek bhi musibat nahi aane dunga! 

Sm: Pata toh tumhe bhi nahi hai ke woh kaisa hai, toh bina dekhe itna bhi bura mat kaho uske baare mein ke baad mein pachtana pare.

Ka: Aapse toh baat karna hi bekar hai!

He picks up his briefcase and leaves the house in anger. Smriti sighs and sits beside Kriya to explain her.

Sm: Kriya..Tum jaanti hona ke tumhari maa tumse kitna pyaar karti hai? 

Kr: Jaanti hun maa but maa main main hun aap nahi mujhe aapne kuch sapne pure karne hai, mera goal mera ambition hai dance ko India mein ek nayi pehchan dena aur inn sab ke beech mein.. shaadi? Not possible!

Sm: Kisne kaha ke possible nahi hai agar shaadi ke baad woh tumhe apna career follow karne deta hai toh sab kuch possible hai, at least usse baat toh karo.

Kr: Fine maa, main iss baar apki baat maan rahi hun but agli baar nahi manungi.

Sm: Don't worry yeh last time hai, tujhe woh pakka pasand ayega tera boss jo hai.

Kr: Kya?! Boss?! Aap kehna kya chahti ho?!

Sm: Tere academy ka founder, Reyaansh Singhania ki baat kar rahi hun, tu jaanti hai na usse?!

Kr (unexpected jhatka): Maa Reyaansh se meri shaadi?! Maine toh unhe aaj tak dekha bhi nahi hai! Mera selection toh Sharon aur Swayam ne kiya tha.

Sm: Hey bhagwan ab baat karne ka plan cancel, tu kal usse coffee pe milegi aur koi bahana nahi chalega samjhi!

She silently nods and gets in her room thinking deeply.

Kriya dialing a number/ Rey dialing a number

Caller 1: Hey beautiful what's up?!

Caller 2: Hey handsome what's up?!

Kriyaansh: Swayam/Sharon help me fast!

Swaron: Kyun kya hua?

Kr (to Swayam): Mom ne mere liye ladka dekha hai.

Sh (to Rey): So what's the big deal?!

Rey: Woh humare Academy ki hai.

Sw: What?! Academy se?! Kaun hai woh?!

Kr: Reyaansh.

Sh: Kya?! Kriya woh ladki hai?!

Sw: Are you serious?! That's amazing!

Rey: What's amazing in this Sharon?! Na jaan na pechan bas milne ke liye bol diya.

Kr: Mujhe pata hai ke tum aur Sharon unke friends ho so please help me na!

Sh: Kriya bohot hi achchhi ladki hai Rey, I'm glad ke uncle ne usse choose kya hai tumhare liye.

Sw: Rey bohot hi achchha ladka hai Kriya, woh tumhare dreams ko underestimate nahi karega.

Swaron: Tum dono kal CAFE COFFEE DAY pe milke apne saare doubts clear kar lena, alright bye.!

Kr: But Swayam..listen..hello. 

Rey: Sharon wait listen to me..hello..Shar.

They both are disappointed by their friends and hopes that the other person will be supportive and understanding.

Precap: Kriya & Rey meeting at CCD with Swaron.

What will happen after their first meet? Will they agree for this relation? How will Kriya react when she finds out about Ansh?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey folks, hope you liked the story so far. Do Comment, Share & Vote also don't forget to Follow this story so I can keep you posted but for complete story, go visit it on Wattpad. Till then keep reading other KriYaansh/ArSha FF stories. LOVE YOU ALL KRIYAANSH FANS!

@SarafWasima

Edited by DiptiPatel9 - 4 years ago