Vidhu Vinod Chopra shows how Nana got burnt

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Vidhu Vinod Chopra shows how Nana Patekar got burned while shooting fire scene in Parinda

Showing one of the important scenes from the film of Jackie Shroff and Nana Patekar dealing with fire, Vidhu Vinod Chopra shared " the fire was real in the scene as those days there was no digital fire. For that scene Nana Patekar had refused to wear the fire suit as the actor felt that his acting would be ruined. "so I said I won't shoot if you won't wear the suit. After that he wore the suit so I said wear your pyjama as well" recalls Vidhu Vinod Chopra.

After that Vidhu Vinod Chopra left thinking that Nana Patekar would wear the suit but in reality, he did not wear. The fire was real with rubber solution and showing the scene he also said this is when the actor got burned.  

https://twitter.com/hashtag/30YearsOfParinda?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1189850431477837824&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ibtimes.co.in%2Fvidhu-vinod-chopra-shows-how-nana-patekar-got-burned-while-shooting-fire-scene-parinda-video-808017 

Edited by Shailesh_Rathi - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thr is a difference between acting and reacting. If someone can't act unless he literally burns himself then maybe they shouldn't be an actor. I find nuthn appreciable abt such madness.

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Thr is a difference between acting and reacting. If someone can't act unless he literally burns himself then maybe they shouldn't be an actor. I find nuthn appreciable abt such madness.

You're totally right. The fact that directors and actors resort to such gimmicks and love to boast of their "method" approach is slightly pathetic. 

KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow!! So actors should take actual bullets to emote in war movies?😕

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

If anything, that's incredibly stupid.

What if the fire had got out of control and resulted in a mishap?

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Perhaps this is Vidhu Vinod Chopra's way of resurrecting Nana's image.  It's certainly disturbing to see that the flames were real.