Madhu, Kaitab Acquire Vedas

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Madhu, Kaitab succeed in Acquiring the Vedas. 

And Manu is finally introduced to the storyline and the following episodes will be about his contribution and significance that was able to create a new sanskiriti. 

What I like about Matsya Avatar is the world came to an end because of the lack of Vedas and it signifies how Knowledge of Saraswati was of as much importance as that of Lakshmi's love that she bestows upon the world with her radiance and Kali's Power that granted people strength. 

Tarun was amazing, Melodysong expressed her concerns saying that he always plays the Bholenath part but today his Rudra Swaroop was on full blast and his presence was felt. His interaction with Narayan and concerns shaped the episode. 

The writers are doing an amazing job in terms of storyline progression as well as the dialogue structure. It flows smoothly as well as the use of metaphors make us think about what has been said. 

Wish Yukti's costume remained the same, this one feels like the costume didn't put in much effort and i personally don't like multicoloured robes. And her jewellery in the previous episode was amazing in a way that it complimented with Savi's costume as well. 

Om Jagadish Hare soundtrack is amazing and the precap looks promising. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for update 😳 will watch epi in repeat time😛 wat I felt reg this show in it's early epis 😎it can be amazing show without those Kali/mrithyu/mitrata package is Quite visible by using those vfx and required modifications 😳😃 Tarun is awesome 👍🏼Shiv in previous shows 😎so here too he ⭐️Savi isfinally Promising Mytho😃👍🏼Namah😳

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Madhu, Kaitab succeed in Acquiring the Vedas. 

And Manu is finally introduced to the storyline and the following episodes will be about his contribution and significance that was able to create a new sanskiriti. 

What I like about Matsya Avatar is the world came to an end because of the lack of Vedas and it signifies how Knowledge of Saraswati was of as much importance as that of Lakshmi's love that she bestows upon the world with her radiance and Kali's Power that granted people strength. 

Tarun was amazing, Melodysong expressed her concerns saying that he always plays the Bholenath part but today his Rudra Swaroop was on full blast and his presence was felt. His interaction with Narayan and concerns shaped the episode. 

The writers are doing an amazing job in terms of storyline progression as well as the dialogue structure. It flows smoothly as well as the use of metaphors make us think about what has been said. 

Wish Yukti's costume remained the same, this one feels like the costume didn't put in much effort and i personally don't like multicoloured robes. And her jewellery in the previous episode was amazing in a way that it complimented with Savi's costume as well. 

Om Jagadish Hare soundtrack is amazing and the precap looks promising. 

Yup was really satisfied with taruns role and was really satified with his role. rachana who plays parvati posted her picture on insta as first day a week ago so maybe we will be getting her role as well but we will have to see how namah handels her role in the beggining as they had already showed her character at the end of last namh. 

the episode was really good, i am hoping the trp increase as well its hard to get good trp in the 7:00 pm slot. 

I agree interms of yuktis costumes i agree, the preivious one was so good especially the gold coin wala blouse in the first episodes was my fav. now i feel like the red she weras is not red enough and also she looked amazing with that straight hair now she has  a bit of curl in it. hope she gets her previous look back soon 

om jagdish hare of vaishnov devi is also good it is followed by shantakaram bhujaga shayanam track. 

crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Thanks for update 😳 will watch epi in repeat time😛 wat I felt reg this show in it's early epis 😎it can be amazing show without those Kali/mrithyu/mitrata package is Quite visible by using those vfx and required modifications 😳😃 Tarun is awesome 👍🏼Shiv in previous shows 😎so here too he ⭐️Savi isfinally Promising Mytho😃👍🏼Namah😳

Definitely the whole Kali track was such a waste that wasn't even a part of the Puranas, 

And the VFX, OMG I just love the Vaikuntha, starting from the swing that Vishnu was sitting on from the first episode too the extension that Chanchala created was all good. What I especially like is the Sheshnaag that they rest on is Vishnu's bed and Lakshmi's resting place is a pink Lotus and they have combined them both so beautifully, the sway of the Sheshnaags hoods and the bloom of the Lotus is so hypnotizing. And the colour of the sea is so bright and colourful, No other serial was able to capture it so well they usually place a giant snake in the middle of the water and call it Vaikuntha. 

And it is not limited to those waters so far we have seen so many different places within the Vaikuntha, the waterfall region, the cliffside with the shank Moutain the beautiful Island they are all amazing. At last some creators from the TV industry realised that Vaikuntha is a planet and not just a small place in the murky waters of the earth. 

The Vaikuṇṭha planets begin 26,200,000 yojanas (209,600,000 km) above Satyaloka. In most of the extant Puranas and Vaishnava traditions, Vaikuntha is located in the direction of the Makara Rashi which coincides with the constellation of Capricorn. One version of the cosmology states that Vishnu's eye is at the South Celestial Pole from where he watches the cosmos.

crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

Yup was really satisfied with taruns role and was really satified with his role. rachana who plays parvati posted her picture on insta as first day a week ago so maybe we will be getting her role as well but we will have to see how namah handels her role in the beggining as they had already showed her character at the end of last namh. 

the episode was really good, i am hoping the trp increase as well its hard to get good trp in the 7:00 pm slot. 

I agree interms of yuktis costumes i agree, the preivious one was so good especially the gold coin wala blouse in the first episodes was my fav. now i feel like the red she weras is not red enough and also she looked amazing with that straight hair now she has  a bit of curl in it. hope she gets her previous look back soon 

om jagdish hare of vaishnov devi is also good it is followed by shantakaram bhujaga shayanam track. 

I loved her jewelry in the previous episodes too, her headgear and the nath that extended from her nose to her hairpiece complimented her face so well and enhanced her smile, now it is a small almost invisible gold ring. Can we start a petition to bring back her old look or change the current one for the better.😆

I am watching Vaishnovdevi too, but the forum has not been properly opened yet so I will have to wait before uploading something there. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks For So many Details 👏😳

Definitely the whole Kali track was such a waste that wasn't even a part of the Puranas, 

Exactly 👍🏼

And the VFX, OMG I just love the Vaikuntha, starting from the swing that Vishnu was sitting on from the first episode too the extension that Chanchala created was all good. What I especially like is the Sheshnaag that they rest on is Vishnu's bed and Lakshmi's resting place is a pink Lotus and they have combined them both so beautifully, the sway of the Sheshnaags hoods and the bloom of the Lotus is so hypnotizing. And the colour of the sea is so bright and colourful, No other serial was able to capture it so well they usually place a giant snake in the middle of the water and call it Vaikuntha

So captivative Effort on ITV😍😍😍

And it is not limited to those waters so far we have seen so many different places within the Vaikuntha, the waterfall region, the cliffside with the shank Moutain the beautiful Island they are all amazing. At last some creators from the TV industry realised that Vaikuntha is a planet and not just a small place in the murky waters of the earth. 

Finally 🙏🙋🙏TV😍😍

The Vaikuṇṭha planets begin 26,200,000 yojanas (209,600,000 km) above Satyaloka. In most of the extant Puranas and Vaishnava traditions, Vaikuntha is located in the direction of the Makara Rashi which coincides with the constellation of Capricorn. One version of the cosmology states that Vishnu's eye is at the South Celestial Pole from where he watches the cosmos.

Glad to Read All This 😃

milindt thumbnail

thanks for this information. We are not only enjoying serial but learning too

melodysong thumbnail

And the VFX, OMG I just love the Vaikuntha, starting from the swing that Vishnu was sitting on from the first episode too the extension that Chanchala created was all good. What I especially like is the Sheshnaag that they rest on is Vishnu's bed and Lakshmi's resting place is a pink Lotus and they have combined them both so beautifully, the sway of the Sheshnaags hoods and the bloom of the Lotus is so hypnotizing. And the colour of the sea is so bright and colourful, No other serial was able to capture it so well they usually place a giant snake in the middle of the water and call it Vaikuntha. 

wow and all this is found in the puranas that were written over 2000 years ago its just amazing 

agree definitely that the VFX of the vaikuntha is amazing even the rekha that brahma created to protect the vedas it was a lotus 👍🏼 its a really creative turn. and in todays episode when matsya first appears in the hands of manu they showed the tiny little mouth of the fish moving the same ways as in real life i was so mind blown. CGI of this show is 10/10. 

crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindt

thanks for this information. We are not only enjoying serial but learning too

I am glad, that to provide the information.