Story moving towards betterment- a hope from yesterday

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

People often demands Shayra's chatacter to be strong and intelligent- like episode 1 Shayra and Shayra who fought Khalid for molestation. However her character has vanished after fire drama. However yesterday, I could see Shayra taking a stand by fighting with Noor. She took the stand for the entire house and not just for herself. 

So much of damage has been done to her character. If the writer slowly change the story and slowly bring back the charm which Shayra holds, then I am sure trp will be back. And after seeing yesterday's episode, I do feel that the writer is trying to repair the already damaged thing.

Why I feel so? It is because when Shayra was turning strong and she fought with Noor, Noor accidentally pushes her and Shayra fell off from the stairs. Gazala blamed Noor. Noor shamelessly said she didn't do it purposely. Still Gazala blamed her for carelessness. Then Noor was trying to come near Shayra and Azaan asked her to get loss and stay away from Shayra. He fired Noor.

These words of Azaan reminds me of those days when Shayra wanted to touch the dead body of Yasmin Khala (her adopted mother) and Noor pushed her off (similar to Azaan's current signal to Noor). The only difference is that after Yasmin Khala's death, Shayra was full of guilt and care towards Noor. This created more compassion in Azaan's and Razia's heart for Shayra. But here in yesterday's episode, Noor after pushing Shayra is not at all repenting. In fact she is behaving shamelessly by trying to get closer to Azaan and unconscious Shayra- showing concern for shayra is her tool.

In this situation, I love the way Azaan shouted at Noor. I love the way Azaan spoke up for Shayra. As per the precap, even today Azaan is going to be against Noor and he is in a position to chuck Noor out of the house.

Shayra countered Gazala by not suspecting Azaan is another big defeat for Villain Gazala. I am sure accident segment of Aladin will be another defeat of Gazala (my strong feeling). Because in one of the accident segment, Azaan suspects Gazala. 

Overall, i feel this story is heading for improvement. Just that it is not possible to improve everything at drop of hat. From yesterday's thing, I can feel writer is heading for improvement. Now I feel one must start watching BB and give this serial a try. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiley327 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow ur hatred is at a different level , when they showed Shayra accidentally caused the fire u guys were supporting her even though 2 people died and Noor accidentally caused Shayra to fall u r calling her shameless , ghazala is the one causing all the drama , I am not saying what Noor did in the past in correct but what ever the story is happening now , Noor is not at fault 

millyvega1997 thumbnail

Yah noor has change for better now

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't like how Yasmin is defending Noor and being partial to her..Noor is no less than Gazala..infact worse..she frightened Shayra..i can never forgive her.What's wrong with Azan's mom?

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley327

Wow ur hatred is at a different level , when they showed Shayra accidentally caused the fire u guys were supporting her even though 2 people died and Noor accidentally caused Shayra to fall u r calling her shameless , ghazala is the one causing all the drama , I am not saying what Noor did in the past in correct but what ever the story is happening now , Noor is not at fault 

Shayra didn't cause accident..if Noor is so sane why is she hiding that fact? Noor can't be trusted. Azan is right.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Makers have succeeded in whitewashing Noor it seems.

Smiley327 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am not sure if u r seeing all the episodes , according to Noor she informed everything in the letter when she left , which Khalid destroyed the 2nd page, so Noor thinks they know and since rest of them don’t know as per the story teller Shayra caused the fire by accident .. Noor just wanted to frighten Shayra , even Azaan tried to frighten Shayra , in that case Azaan is bad too .. what ever Noor did with 2nd marriage and all that crap is all bad , but she just want to frighten Shayra and she believed Chachi which was her fault

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i think Razia nd Noor should go to sultan pur

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow youre hatred towards Noor is unbearable. I mean how you can think she is 'shameless' after yesterdays scene and ghazalas behavior? Whats wrong with you people? Im fed up with this 'Noor is this, Noor is that, Noor is guilty, Noor is shameless crap' seriously! This is the reason why I dont spend much time here in forum anymore. I cant stand this hateful comments. Since weeks show is full with azaan and shayra scenes Noor doesnt wants to separate them anymore but seems like this doesnt help trp's to increase. That means people doesnt wants to watch shazan. Think about it instead of vomiting your hatred towards Noor.

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago
Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley327

Some people here are obsessed with Noor it seems 😕.