NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Spoiler Alert - Those who watch the show while it airs on TV please proceed further with caution as I will be discussing points pertaining to today’s episode which is already available for Hotstar premium users. 

Through every fantasy/magic based book/show  I have read/watched - one concept had stood constant - that magic comes with a price. Any form of wish/power one wants will require payment/price. Take the most popular magical series for example - Dumbledore tells Harry that had Voldemort understood the precise and terrible’ power of Lily’s sacrifice he would never have used Harry’s blood for resurrection.

People in this show summon Jinn’s and make deals them. Wealth is what most people seem to primarily want and that’s plausible too. Humans are inherently greedy for riches and at times go to extreme to make the same. Junaid is a prime example.

While Junaid had to give his first born child and to any loving parent that’s as terrible a price as giving one’s soul what Adaa has promised is literally that - her very own soul. Our soul (if one believes in this concept) is what makes us human . Adaa in her quest for Aman, for love has promised something that once gone will turn her into god knows what.

Love , I think, will extract a more terrible price by its very own nature. For even a Jinn must know it’s power. It’s both emancipation and destruction, absolution and curse. When it turns toxic it can cause wounds that are deeply painful. It’s earned not taken. It should be willingly given and cannot be snatched. It’s speculated that Voldemort cannot love because he was conceived under the effects of a love potion. Merope Gaunt lost her soul after a fashion and had no will to stay alive , once Tom Riddle senior left her.

So what will happen to Adaa? What will she turn into, once she pays her price. Because whether she succeeds or not , the Jinn is coming for her soul

Love is not something that can be made a deal with. Hope the creatives handle this effectively.

Comments, criticisms are all welcome.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nidha, firstly a great discussion.

Indeed everything comes with a price, love the HP references and to add even Horcrux, but then won't divulge much in cos we will start discussing that.

Indeed, everything comes with a price.

Ada is blinded by Aman, so much that she is willing to pay the price. Frankly, if you ask me, made no sense cos,

She saw what extent Raakh jinn went and had converted her to miniature.

Aman, told her about facts, and for her safety didn't marry her.

But then, it's a show...cos she knows and experienced how horrible was everything, and now she is blinded.

Once the soul is gone, she will be a Robot or worse, a valley which she jumps in without knowing, what awaits her.

NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Nidha, firstly a great discussion.

Indeed everything comes with a price, love the HP references and to add even Horcrux, but then won't divulge much in cos we will start discussing that.

Indeed, everything comes with a price.

Ada is blinded by Aman, so much that she is willing to pay the price. Frankly, if you ask me, made no sense cos,

She saw what extent Raakh jinn went and had converted her to miniature.

Aman, told her about facts, and for her safety didn't marry her.

But then, it's a show...cos she knows and experienced how horrible was everything, and now she is blinded.

Once the soul is gone, she will be a Robot or worse, a valley which she jumps in without knowing, what awaits her.

Thank you Madz😊

Obsessive love sees no reason. Although nothing was shown, I guess we can assume that, Adaa has known Aman for a while. If not personally , then at least by what her parents must've said and that has made her want Aman.

Which is why , like you said, despite having been at the receiving end of Raakh Jinn's magic , she still wants to deal with her.

Edited by UmIbrahim - 4 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmIbrahim

Spoiler Alert - Those who watch the show while it airs on TV please proceed further with caution as I will be discussing points pertaining to today’s episode which is already available for Hotstar premium users. 

Through every fantasy/magic based book/show  I have read/watched - one concept had stood constant - that magic comes with a price. Any form of wish/power one wants will require payment/price. Take the most popular magical series for example - Dumbledore tells Harry that had Voldemort understood the precise and terrible’ power of Lily’s sacrifice he would never have used Harry’s blood for resurrection.

People in this show summon Jinn’s and make deals them. Wealth is what most people seem to primarily want and that’s plausible too. Humans are inherently greedy for riches and at times go to extreme to make the same. Junaid is a prime example.

While Junaid had to give his first born child and to any loving parent that’s as terrible a price as giving one’s soul what Adaa has promised is literally that - her very own soul. Our soul (if one believes in this concept) is what makes us human . Adaa in her quest for Aman, for love has promised something that once gone will turn her into god knows what.

Love , I think, will extract a more terrible price by its very own nature. For even a Jinn must know it’s power. It’s both emancipation and destruction, absolution and curse. When it turns toxic it can cause wounds that are deeply painful. It’s earned not taken. It should be willingly given and cannot be snatched. It’s speculated that Voldemort cannot love because he was conceived under the effects of a love potion. Merope Gaunt lost her soul after a fashion and had no will to stay alive , once Tom Riddle senior left her.

So what will happen to Adaa? What will she turn into, once she pays her price. Because whether she succeeds or not , the Jinn is coming for her soul

Love is not something that can be made a deal with. Hope the creatives handle this effectively.

Comments, criticisms are all welcome.

Correctly said and with the Hp references hayee

anyways back to topic selling something which makes a human (with emotions and feelings of oneness) is like fallling in a bottomless pit (tartarus) with no escape as such

but obssessive attraction doesnt see anything. it only sees how to make the person his or hers 

They only think about owning that person ignoring the consequences of their actions (Newton was right in saying every action has an equal and opposite reaction)

obsession makes a person lose his or her sanity and conscience which I believe makes us different from the devils

Adaa needs to understand that everything comes with a price.

love comes with heartbreak and pain                                                                                                                          lie comes with burden and vain                                                                                                                                  hate makes us go forever insane                                                                                                                              and obssession leads us to the drain                                                                                                                        which is red because of blood stain                                                                                                                     

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 4 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

true hope they handle the show well ..

at present its good 

NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Correctly said and with the Hp references hayee

anyways back to topic selling something which makes a human (with emotions and feelings of oneness) is like fallling in a bottomless pit (tartarus) with no escape as such

but obssessive attraction doesnt see anything. it only sees how to make the person his or hers 

They only think about owning that person ignoring the consequences of their actions (Newton was right in saying every action has an equal and opposite reaction)

obsession makes a person lose his or her sanity and conscience which I believe makes us different from the devils

Adaa needs to understand that everything comes with a price.

love comes with heartbreak and pain                                                                                                                          lie comes with burden and vain                                                                                                                                  hate makes us go forever insane                                                                                                                              and obssession leads us to the drain                                                                                                                        which is red because of blood stain                                                                                                                     

Thank you. HP has influenced a whole generation , right? Cool poem by the way. 

Rightly observed. Love is said to be blind, if so, obsessive love is deep in darkness.

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmIbrahim

Thank you. HP has influenced a whole generation , right? Cool poem by the way. 

Rightly observed. Love is said to be blind, if so, obsessive love is deep in darkness.

HP not only influenced us but also inspired us😊

Bold@thanks for the compliment😳🤗

Love is blind where sanity is hard to find

Magic and fantasy always makes me poetic😃

MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Couldnt agree more! 

Adaa will do anything to get Aman, as I think she cannot accept that Aman married Roshni! Maybe love, maybe ego...i dont know.... I will call it her naivity, and due to it she will do anything to get Aman back even if it is selling her own soul.

I guess its nothing new we see here because it has been portrayed in numerous dramas, that everything is fair in love and war....pyaar ke liye fanaa ho jaye. (which I clearly dont agree with)

Edited by MishtiShona - 4 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aman was not only her love, he was her fiance whom she was almost married. Both Aman and his family showed very much interest in marrying her. Now as soon as they found out she is not Ayana they just cut off the relationship. As if relationship/means nothing to them. Cruel family and their cruel selfish desire. No , I am not finding Ada bad. She is another victim like Roshni.  It is the CVs who has to decide how to handle this situation. 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nidhaaa long time.🤗

We meet again Ek Baar Phir😉

If we go by what has happened - Adaa and Aman were married. They had no courtship, nothing and she accepted him knowing the risk she was taking. If after giving such a huge sacrifice - even willingly - she's bluntly pushed aside and now knows that he's married to someone else. It's a huge, huge blow to take. The concept of marriage is that as soon as you say qubool an instant bond forms between the couple or else no arranged marriage would've lasted till date. I haven't watched any of the episodes fully - just IG clips -( I know dadi said their marriage didn't take place), her step is extreme, to give her soul, but her anguish of the situation is great too. She has suffered a big loss and is vulnerable. At this point whoever/however is willing to 'help' right the wrong befallen her she'll make that wrong step knowing fully well that it's wrong, just because at this moment this fleeting hope is more bearable than the magnitude of the pain of her loss. After all 'to err is human'.

I know what you mean about magic. In real life have heard soo many accounts of people who delve into it, it comes to bite them back and their families. 

Edited by Sofna - 4 years ago