Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ChulbulGrande

Did you also make a post about Salman and Farah advising shukla and asim to be less aggressive because it doesn't look good on tv and farah telling shehnaz to stop abusing because it doesn't look good coming from her innocent mouth? 

Bachhi and her teammates only need guidance πŸ˜†

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

coz rashmi is friend of tanna...tabhi usne advice diya...πŸ‘πŸΌ isme biasdness ki baat hi nhi ati......i think she is supporting rashmi tabhi sirf use advice diya...apne fav. ko support karna is not a bad thing...

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

At present I don't think Rashmi is doing SS all the time. Although at first she was really annoying to do only SS jaap whole day.

May be Sallu, Karishma etc are watching the old episodes only. As now more than Rashmi Devo, Asim , Mahira are more active. Even Arti woke up from her hibernation. Rasjmi's plan to sabotage SS is already successful. The girl+Aunties team does not like SS........and now the reason for that is not what Rashmi told them. It is because of what SS is doing. He should not make team now. It is a BB show, not a football match.

But yes they should advice SS, "Play for yourself and let other play too. Do not stop Sana and Asim when they want to express their opinion. You are not their father and they are not your goons."

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jhalak7

At present I don't think Rashmi is doing SS all the time. Although at first she was really annoying to do only SS jaap whole day.

May be Sallu, Karishma etc are watching the old episodes only. As now more than Rashmi Devo, Asim , Mahira are more active. Even Arti woke up from her hibernation. Rasjmi's plan to sabotage SS is already successful. The girl+Aunties team does not like SS........and now the reason for that is not what Rashmi told them. It is because of what SS is doing. He should not make team now. It is a BB show, not a football match.

But yes they should advice SS, "Play for yourself and let other play too. Do not stop Sana and Asim when they want to express their opinion. You are not their father and they are not your goons."

Exactly.....I think after COTW warned paras they stopped talking about SS all the time , may b in task she had to face SS that cant stop

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

What advice??? it is openly said by salman and Farah Khan.. what different she told to Rashmi .. infact I felt she taunted her

java303 thumbnail

Life isn’t easy for those who gain a bad reputation in Bigg Boss house. Perhaps, Colors just wants to stay free of liability. She already falsely accused them of doing partiality. Needless to say people are circulating videos showing clear evidence of her lies. Plenty of tv actors have already criticized her. It would be weird if in the future someone really gives her work. Her game strategy to target her colleague Shukla is nothing but career suicide. She is damaging her credibility. I find her quite shameless. Previously, she faked injury and got caught on nach baliye show.     

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Rashmi ko har task mein sanchalak bana raha hai BB..ab poora task mein advantage aur footage for Rashmi

Karishma se advice to not go behind Shukla.. this showed impact.. Rashmi itna seriously le li ye feedback.. ki wo kaha dali ki zindagi bhar nahi baath karegi Shukla se..

Fixed winner Rashimi..

rangeele log ki aise liar hi mili hai kya ye season..

no beauty.. nahi koi acchi quality..next to Karishma tanna these contestants like Rashmi n Devo were looking dwarfs..

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: java303

Life isn’t easy for those who gain a bad reputation in Bigg Boss house. Perhaps, Colors just wants to stay free of liability. She already falsely accused them of doing partiality. Needless to say people are circulating videos showing clear evidence of her lies. Plenty of tv actors have already criticized her. It would be weird if in the future someone really gives her work. Her game strategy to target her colleague Shukla is nothing but career suicide. She is damaging her credibility. I find her quite shameless. Previously, she faked injury and got caught on nach baliye show.     

@bold. It never happens . πŸ˜†

After NB I too thought about her career. But she came out fine. I guess everyone does that in industry including Sallu. πŸ˜†

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

probably she knows the other group thinks too high of themselves to take anyone's advice and Rashmi comes across as a sensible person who is willing to correct herself and evolve?

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Because Tanna is Rasshmi good friend thats why she is adivising her to stop doing Shukla JAAP ..because Rashmi jaap koi nahi karta 

Rashmi is looking despo on TV by keep doing Sid Jaap and her friend karishma is giving her hint ..Salman did kou fayada nahi hua πŸ€£

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago