An Episodic Review of 38th Episode of Vidya (30th October)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 38th episode(30th October) of Vidya. 

The Episode starts with Vivek hitting Nanku,Nanku falling on floor and is shocked to see his family at door. they come in, Jagat too enters,see them and looked worried. Munni shouts for hep, vidya runs upstairs and knocks the door. Vivek asks Nanku will he open the door or shall himself do it. Nanku asks his men to open the door, door opened and munni runs to vidya, vidya consoles her. police arrives and arrest Nanku men. Vidya take munni downstairs.

Vivek tells that this is the real face of Nanku singh ,he was eyeing vidya . he tried to defame them, so that vivek is separated from vidya and nanku shall have his way.Vivek tells,Men have ego of his power and think women are weak but god has made women so strong that he gave the power to them to take generation forward.  Nanku acted as a ideal son,bro and husband but today was exposed by the same woman .

Vivek dialogues ,as well as his delivery ,as always 👏👏

Vidya tells, Nanku made her helpless to come here by blackmailing her through munni but her fear ended the day she slapped him.  And durga ma has gave sense and helped to expose nanku. FB starts, after car break down, vidya was praying to durga ma to help her, she saw jagat phone there, recalls vivek phone number , dials it and inform him about both munni and her are in danger and that she is taken to the same house where they were locked before. She asked him to save them . FB ends.

A determined ,confident vidya is good to see, she telling the fear ended the day she slapped and acted wisely on fb👏

She says, she  slapped him to show it should end there but he continued it and now she will make sure that he is punished for his deeds.

Dadi says she will testify against nanku.  she says she regrets for his sins and asks vidya to forgive her for his deeds, vidya was like ,no fault of yours in it, Nanku's mom tells, if person behave like this,do bad deed, parents are to be blamed too, she cries and tells she will give statement against Nanku to support vidya. 

I didnt thought ,so soon , truth will be revealed to his mom. good that it happened and his mom too supports vidya. but supporting vidya means danger from Nanku. will he hurt his own. have to see.

Nanku was like Amma  , she asks him not to call her mom and instead of having a son like you ,its better to be childless . she scolds him that you have broken the ego that i had the best son,then along with his wife and sister, she too leaves from there. Vivek asks inspector to arrest nanku and take him. inspector arrest Nanku,nanku give death glare to vidya and then goes.

Now I think more than attaining her, the revenge feel will take first place.

Vivek comes and tells vidya,see i told you to have courage once and then everything follows will be good. She says its not bcoz of her, its bcoz of the trust in him that he will save munni and her helped. she says,I was sure you will save us. he says he will drop them home. And all three leave together from there with smile.

First time seeing her walking with head held high and confident smile ❤..thanks to vivek❤

Nanku's home, His mom asks his wife, tell me the truth, you knew his doings well before right. she says yes. then his mom was like why you didnt tell me. Kalindi replies how could she, he use to threaten her that he will send her back to Maayka and as a women with a daughter she doesnt  want to stay as a burden at maayka, so stayed silent. His mom quotes vidya as example and tells see how she faced the dare situation and written her own fate. Both vidya and vivek as ended evil of nanku singh just like how Ram did and diwali celebrated. before diwali end of evil happened. 

Did they really ended evil and real diwali awaits them..have to wait and watch. but for now they did had a victory over evil. 

Vivek, vidya , munni reach village. they get down. Munni's mom rushes to munni huga her ,cries and thanks vidya , vidya hugs her.

the village people gathered around apologise to vivek for their misunderstanding. Vivek says dont believe anyone word as it is without knowing truth.  He tells he is sure that vidya would have forgiven  you all too.  vidya tells you are elders to me and you came to knew my truth, thats fine.

so the villagers did apologise but they cant be trusted. they can change their views now and then. but niw its good to see them apologising and glad that they knew truth of vivek-vidya and Nanku

Dharma comes and tells, he knew their vidya is always true and that we shall celebrate diwali in a way that everyone remembers. Vivek says bye to them and that he is taking leave from them, as there is holiday ahead and shall meet only after it. Dharma requests him to join for diwali celeb. villagers too say so ,telling you are a big person, if you celebrate with small ones like us,we will be happy.

Less talking about her inlaws people will be better.

Vivek tells that he dont believe in big and small people, for him all are equal but he cant make it to the celebration. vidya too request him to join ,telling celeb diwali with us. vivek looks on as if agreeing to her. her mil looks at vidya and all  shown.

Vivek is as good as he could be❤..And his na na na changed to yes on vidya's request😉❤😁....nothing between them but a trusting bond that is lovable as formed.

lets enjoy this phase and not think about ehat will happen when her truth reveals :)

precap :

Vidya gives aarti to vivek. Nanku is at police station. lawyer says his mom's statement is a problem for him. he tells by anymeans he want to get out and win.

P.S. will soon post the episode caps on this thread 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

When Vidya said jagat and co are probably taking her to the place where they were locked, I was like Vidvek faces were masked, how can Vidya know the route🤪 but then I remembered next day morning Vidvek left on their own to village , so she must be knowing the route👍🏼

LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrutha131

When Vidya said jagat and co are probably taking her to the place where they were locked, I was like Vidvek faces were masked, how can Vidya know the route🤪 but then I remembered next day morning Vidvek left on their own to village , so she must be knowing the route👍🏼

No ,she heard from jagat about the place, he said to make arrangements in place where they were locked on phone. listening to that she said this. she even remembered that day incident listening to Jagat right.

And yes he arrived correctly to the place, bcoz that day next morning, they left on their own from there to village

LuvSSever thumbnail

Wednesday epi pics:)