Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Vishal Dadlani about remixes of Vishal&Shekhar songs

MainHeroineHoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

VISHAL DADLANI

@VishalDadlani

Warning: I WILL sue anyone making remixes of Vishal & Shekhar songs. I'll even move court against the films & musicians.After Saaki Saaki, I hear upcoming bast**disations include Dus Bahaane, Deedaar De, Sajnaji Vaari Vaari, Desi Girl & more.Make your own songs, vultures!

11:16 AM Β· Oct 30, 2019Β·Twitter Web App

1.7K Retweets

7.2K Likes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Khud Disco Deewane and Yeh Jawani hai deewani kyun remix kiya phir ?? Hypocrite!

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Does he own the copyright to any of his own songs?  Don’t think so, usually the music company owns it, that’s why he and Shekhar were able to remix old songs too...

So all this dhamkiiis seem so stupid. Tell him to take a chill pill

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Baap re. I kinda expected this tho πŸ˜†

I can see where he is coming from. When the original makers are not at all involved in a remake and someone else's name is plastered across it, it is damn hurtful. No credit, no royalty, no acknowledgement. Not to mention that the new version uses the old tune and is just a rehashed version of the old song. 

Listen to the tune carefully in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfSvgf-SPJQ

It uses the same intro as the old version, you can clearly hear the tabla, dholak and rhythm of the old version, just some seeti, claps and extra sounds have been added to mask the 'old sound'.

In Saki Saki,  Tanishk Bagchi and Neha Kakkar got all the credit whereas the work was done by Vishal-Shekhar and ofc the voices of Sunidhi and Sukwinder.

Same way, Viju Shah deserves the credit for the 1 Billion across all platform views for Aankh Maare.

Anand-Milind deserve the credit for Shehar Ki Ladki.

Nadeem-Shravan deserve the credit for Dilbar-Dilbar

And Bappi da deserves the credit for Tamma Tamma Again.

No programmer (who is also called the MUSIC DIRECTOR of the new version) deserves the credit and royalty of someone else's hardwork.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes please no more remixes we really do need NEW songs!!!!!!!!!!

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

@ashley.tisdale

Very well said! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

@ashley.tisdale

Very well said! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you πŸ˜…

Its very sad to see the state of affairs today in the industry...and I hope some day this monopoly of music companies and producers is beaten by real talent...like it did till the 90s.

no more remixes yaar. There isn't any week where there is no remix song in the  chartbuster top 10 songs. make something original man.

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I guess unless Vishal Dadlani is the copyright holder of his songs, in part or whole, he cannot do much, as long as remixers are taking NOC and other permission from copyright holders before remixing.