What's your opinion about Hiblis?

Share
  • Page of 1 Go
Posted: 1 months ago

I am surprised no one made a post on Hiblis till now. He is another short term cameo like Aliza and Zain. I am finding him funny and more tolerable than chacha-chachi duo anyday except him tampering with the water otherwise he will be more exciting to watch. According to new article, his character is made so as not to scare the kids. That's why I think he is made to crack jokes instead of being only scary and saying boring dialogues. I hope we see fight of Hiblis vs AlasMine and gang with Iblis and Aladdin saying funny dialogues to each other. 

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Hiblis is a good character to add, the story is very interesting right now! But I don't really like how the actor played him, seems like overacting a lot. smiley24

Edited by sukisona - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by sukisona


Hiblis is a good character to add, the story is very interesting right now! But I don't really like how the actor played him, seems like overacting a lot. smiley24

He has been purposely made comically negatively because cvs did not wanted to scare the kids audience by presenting him too scary. That's why he is made to crack jokes and overact.

Posted: 1 months ago

I Am looking him too . But only time I didn't like Him when he came in-between my AlaSmine Kiss 😅🙈😂

Posted: 1 months ago

I liked him for many reasons. One of the top reason....Hiblis's annoyance towards Zafar smiley37 Zafar kahin bhi nazar ayega toh chodega nahi. smiley36 Plus andhera hote hi jaise rone wali shakal ban jati hai... that's too good. Shaitaan ko pareshaan dekh ke bada maza ata hai. smiley37

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by romaila


I liked him for many reasons. One of the top reason....Hiblis's annoyance towards Zafar smiley37 Zafar kahin bhi nazar ayega toh chodega nahi. smiley36 Plus andhera hote hi jaise rone wali shakal ban jati hai... that's too good. Shaitaan ko pareshaan dekh ke bada maza ata hai. smiley37

And his gaajar khaana dialoguesmiley37. Hope to see comic verbal fight between him and Aladdinsmiley37.

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by angel_juhi04


And his gaajar khaana dialoguesmiley37. Hope to see comic verbal fight between him and Aladdinsmiley37.

Aladdin surely bewakoof bana lega and Hiblees.... Hiblees.... Hiblees kehta reh jayega. smiley14

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by romaila


Aladdin surely bewakoof bana lega and Hiblees.... Hiblees.... Hiblees kehta reh jayega. smiley14

In new segment, Hiblis is playing kauva ud chidiya ud with Jinusmiley37.

https://youtu.be/98rrnpbt_WQ

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 1 months ago
  • Page of 1 Go

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

  • 7 Replies
  • 1018Views

Topic started by angel_juhi04

Last replied by angel_juhi04

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP