An Episodic Review of 37th Episode of Vidya (29th October)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 37th episode(29th October) of Vidya. 

The Episode starts with Vivek and Nanku. Nanku tells vivek that you swear to protect vidya but now I will take her and dont you dare to hit me, vivek holds his collar, he removes it and tells remember that vidya , munni are in his custody. And warns vivek,Dont you ever try to follow me, he asks vivek to leave the path.vivek doesnt.

Nanku calls jagat on video call,asks him to show vidya to vivek. vidya is in tears and sees vivek . vivek too was worried seeing her state. Nanku tells now keep the gun at her and shoot her. jagat keeps the gun pointed at her. Nanku asks vivek to get back now, Seeing vidya at gunpoint, vivek gets back.Nanku smiles. Vivek tells him that like a coward, he is using munni and vidya as protection. Nanku says I just follow what i heard , everything is fair in love and war, here it  is love as well as war. And he says, dont come after me,remember jagat's gun at vidya and  you cant do anything, vidya will be spoilt today. And goes to car.

The way Vivek was worried on seeing her in tears and that state, was so touching to see. Slowly vivek is getting into us and Namish as an actor is growing upon me too. He showed those emotions well. And the equations developing between vidya and vivek, emotions involved is touching us too. both actors doing good.

Jagat tells vidya,you just have an hour,after that munni will die and we wont leave her until what we want happens.

Nanku is in car,asks vivek not to forget to congratulate him and they shall meet after the union of vidya and him. saying this leaves.

Vidya was left with no option, jagat threatens her,she goes and sits in car.  shs was crying and taken in car. jagat was talking about arrangements on the house,she reminded of how vivek and she was locked up there..their car stopped in between due to some problem.

Vivek is in car, near the temple. he recalls Vidya and worried. He gets a call from unknown number and shocked.

Seems between car stopped and started again,something happened. who would hv called vivek..vidya? bcoz she had his number and maybe through jagat phone?

Jagat takes her to the house. Munni is upstairs with nanku's men and she shouts to save her. Vidya sees her and tells dont worry,she is with her.  Vidya is sent inside . 

She sees the decorated bed and gets panicked ,then shocked to see the smiling Nanku there. He tells,thanks for accepting request,I wanted to love you but you slapped and hurt my respect,now only you have to return it and comes near her. She steps back. falls and sits in bed. 

Always seeing him near her,send fear down spine and make us feel disgust ..actors portray those emotions well. and they written and execute scenes neatly too though they are touchy sensitive  subject depicting dirty deeds existing in soceity.

Nanku tells her that,let me tell you another secret,he doesnt like forcing himself on,if so he would have done it so earlier. You have to come to me on your willing, I knew you cant hear munni screaming and getting killed. Munni shouts again to save her. vidya is worried. Nanku tells let me explain in your language as you are a teacher,I will count 5,within that you need to take the milk glass,give it to me and your approval, otherwise munni will be shot on count of 5. Asks his men to do so.

Vidya seeing knife beside glass,takes it and tries to threaten Nanku,asks to leave her and munni. Nanku acts like he was scared and taunt her for taking knife,tells he already dying in love,and counts 5...vidya scared,fall on his knees and begs to leave munni as its not munni's mistake. Nanku was like,even i dont see yours otherwise would have killed you by now, just getup and do,otherwise munni will die.

Nanku, is disgusting period .but I had to give it to the actor, be it with vivek or vidya,his sarcastic villainous humour is good. be the place,he said,you cant do anything to vivek, asking him to congraluate or the reaction to vidya on knife, he is good.reminds KN of udaan at places but both are entirely different.

He tries to touch here,A rope falls on his neck,he was pulled down..it was vivek.Nanku and vidya are shocked to see him. Nanku asks howcome he is here. vivek tells where ever sin and injustice happens,he arrives there to end it. 

There arrives our hero as said by Nanku with heroic dialogue and entry👏. seeing him was a relief not only to vidya ,to audience too.

Nanku was like,you are standing infront of death and talking about ending mine. Cinema has spoilt everyone thar you are hitting filmy dialogues like hero will save heroine from villain. will you save her from me by stopping me, now see everything will happen in front of you.

Nanku tells, will show you film first,then just like i sent gupta and sharma,you will be killed.And There is a saying in village that,even if you get in path of lion, you will get saved but dont get in the way of nanku,you will not be saved. And that too you blocked my way,so you will not be saved. vivek smiles.Nanku tells that he defamed them to make them separate, but now you want to die,I will fulfill it. Vivek was like, you have gone mad seeing your end infront of you. Nanku tries to hit him,Vivek hold his hand. vidya sees it.

Always the clash between Nanku and vivek is worth the watch. both had war of words but lets see who win.

Precap :

Vivek hits Nanku,he falls on floor,Nanku's family is at door, looks on. vivek tell ,see, this is the real face of nanku. vidya tells now she will make sure that he get punished for what he has done. Nanku's mom tells she will testify against him. vidya gives a relieved smile.

P.S. will soon post the Episode caps in the same thread

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Tuesday Episode caps :)

ImageImage

ImageImage