What if Akshaye Khanna hadn't gone bald?

Posted: 4 years ago

Do you think he would've become a Superstar if he hadn't gone bald? I mean he's a great actor but would that be enough? Did he look good with his hair on and did he had charisma? 

Him and Abhishek Bachchan are two 🌟 kids who had the acting talent but still failed.

Edited by Looney86 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

He was not a big star even when he had hair

KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

He was not a big star even when he had hair

Exactly. 

He might be a good actor, but he doesn't have the x factor to become a big star 

Originally posted by: KebabMeinHaddi

Exactly. 

He might be a good actor, but he doesn't have the x factor to become a big star 

And what is X factor according to you?

Minionite thumbnail

I don't think it has anything to do with going bald. Akshaye Khanna is a great actor, no doubt about that, but he was always careful with his film choices. He tried to do movies that always had some meaning to them, they weren't just mindless masala movies. The few times he went outside that, the movies he chose were absolute disasters (No Problem, Mere Baap Pehle Aap).

Not only that, but he's a straight-forward, sweet banda. No steamy affairs, no skeletons in the closet, no mystery, etc. He doesn't have that star pull that say Salman Khan, SRK, Ranveer Singh, etc. have. When you think Akshaye Khanna, the first thought that crosses your mind is: good actor I'll watch his film because he does good work. When you think Salman Khan, the first thought is probably Dabangg, shirtless, abs, etc. SRK is romance, Rahul, etc. Ranveer Singh you think crazy, hot, good actor, etc. And that's the difference. Akshaye Khanna is immediately associated with his work on the screen, but the other actors have a mixture.

I don't know. It's hard to explain, but I hope it makes sense. I just feel like Akshaye Khanna has never gotten his due, but then he also didn't have that star power factor that other actors have.

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Minionite

I don't think it has anything to do with going bald. Akshaye Khanna is a great actor, no doubt about that, but he was always careful with his film choices. He tried to do movies that always had some meaning to them, they weren't just mindless masala movies. The few times he went outside that, the movies he chose were absolute disasters (No Problem, Mere Baap Pehle Aap).

Not only that, but he's a straight-forward, sweet banda. No steamy affairs, no skeletons in the closet, no mystery, etc. He doesn't have that star pull that say Salman Khan, SRK, Ranveer Singh, etc. have. When you think Akshaye Khanna, the first thought that crosses your mind is: good actor I'll watch his film because he does good work. When you think Salman Khan, the first thought is probably Dabangg, shirtless, abs, etc. SRK is romance, Rahul, etc. Ranveer Singh you think crazy, hot, good actor, etc. And that's the difference. Akshaye Khanna is immediately associated with his work on the screen, but the other actors have a mixture.

I don't know. It's hard to explain, but I hope it makes sense. I just feel like Akshaye Khanna has never gotten his due, but then he also didn't have that star power factor that other actors have.

So true. The straight-forward, no nonsense, no drama actors never make it in the business. Same could be said about Abhay Deol, another great actor. 

KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looney86

And what is X factor according to you?

It is something that differentiates an actor from a star.

It is what is present in Ranbir Kapoor or Ranveer Singh,but lacking in Raj Kumar Rao or Irfan Khan and of course Akshaye Khanna 

Originally posted by: KebabMeinHaddi

It is something that differentiates an actor from a star.

It is what is present in Ranbir Kapoor or Ranveer Singh,but lacking in Raj Kumar Rao or Irfan Khan and of course Akshaye Khanna 

What is that something?

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There's a huge superstar who became a megastar after he went bald and had hair restorative surgery. Any guesses?

Edited by SaayaOfKaaya - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

I don’t think his hair or lack of hair was his issue. He seemed to lack drive