Amazing episode Lakshmi Narayan <3

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

❤️❤️❤️

I didn't know the Lakshmi Narayan episode was starting today, I had not seen any promos but I dont see Tv much maybe thats why

The episode was amazing, it fulfilled all expectations and is sticking to the puranas. 

the story has a setting and is moving forward with nice pace. liked the casting of shukracharya and we will be getting Madhu Kaitabh story line. the writers are doing an amazing job linking everything and the vedas are so cute. 

precap i didnt understand much, maybe i wll have to wait to see it. 

Lakshmis costume underwent a change, i actually prefered her last one but this one is okay too.

when brahma was explaining the creation process i was expecting to see brahma emerge out of the lotus through Narayans navel, it would have looked amazing in this shows CGI but i think they didnt have time. 

All in all a very good episode and savi's smile at the end of the episode is to die for.

PS: This is not an update i am just expressing my joy at the end of an very fulfilling episode. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

So revamp story started today.Did they show Mahadev and Parvati?

melodysong thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

So revamp story started today.Did they show Mahadev and Parvati?

The revamp is such that they are starting the story from the start so all the human forms of goddesses are not born yet, so no parvati. 

Tarun appeared as Mahadev and he had a few dialogues, but not much in todays episode but the precap was all about him.  So cant judge his acting till tomorrow but i certainly got the Shiva feels that was missing from Vikas. 

i have seen tarun in RadhaKrishna and Shani though i like his potryal he alaways potrays the bholenath aspect of him and gets kinda weepy. I hope he is able  demonstartes the Rudra swaroop as well. 

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

The revamp is such that they are starting the story from the start so all the human forms of goddesses are not born yet, so no parvati. 

Tarun appeared as Mahadev and he had a few dialogues, but not much in todays episode but the precap was all about him.  So cant judge his acting till tomorrow but i certainly got the Shiva feels that was missing from Vikas. 

i have seen tarun in RadhaKrishna and Shani though i like his potryal he alaways potrays the bholenath aspect of him and gets kinda weepy. I hope he is able  demonstartes the Rudra swaroop as well. 

Oh they are starting the story from start.parvati will enter later than.i didn't see Tarun in any mytho show.i will miss Vikas and chavi.

melodysong thumbnail

Oh they are starting the story from start.parvati will enter later than.i didn't see Tarun in any mytho show.i will miss Vikas and chavi.

this is Taruns 4th time playing the role of Mahadev, they bought him in to recconnect with the audience a sense of familarity 

he played it in santoshi maa, Radhakrishna and Shani. 

I will miss Vikas to, i lked the calm and solid nature he had. 

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

this is Taruns 4th time playing the role of Mahadev, they bought him in to recconnect with the audience a sense of familarity 

he played it in santoshi maa, Radhakrishna and Shani. 

I will miss Vikas to, i lked the calm and solid nature he had. 

I didn't know he played Mahadev 3 times before.he will play Mahadev very well then.

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sounds Interesting, I will watch the Episode when it is telecast and give a proper review. 

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This episode was like a reward that I received for putting up with the previous episodes.😆

It had a magnificent start, a little tweaks here and there but the storyline so far has remained intact.

When Kali was removed from the show, the show became bearable to watch now after the revamp I am really looking forward to watch the next episode. 

Yukti was brilliant in her performance as Chanchala, she was able to portray the whimsical nature very well and her nature of never staying still in one place for long was also shown beautifully. Savi is as brilliant as always and I am loving the way he speaks through metaphors. Too early to speak about Tarun properly but I liked him as shiva in his previous shows. The actor playing Brahma is good as well he has a charm that fits into his character well. 

Hopefully, they will introduce Saraswati and Paravati soon. Especially now that the Vedas have been kidnapped, Gayatri's (Saraswati) reaction remains important for they are her children. 

And other members of Vaikuntha household to get important roles like Shesh Nag, Garuda and how Narayan keeps Balance between these two animals who are snake and eagle by nature. Also Jay and Vijay. 

They are going by the Vishnu Puran now where Balance is of the most important and also Vishnu's role as Preserver/Sustainer/Maintainer. 

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode, considering getting a Hotstar subscription. 👍🏼

melodysong thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

This episode was like a reward that I received for putting up with the previous episodes.😆

It had a magnificent start, a little tweaks here and there but the storyline so far has remained intact.

When Kali was removed from the show, the show became bearable to watch now after the revamp I am really looking forward to watch the next episode. 

Yukti was brilliant in her performance as Chanchala, she was able to portray the whimsical nature very well and her nature of never staying still in one place for long was also shown beautifully. Savi is as brilliant as always and I am loving the way he speaks through metaphors. Too early to speak about Tarun properly but I liked him as shiva in his previous shows. The actor playing Brahma is good as well he has a charm that fits into his character well. 

Hopefully, they will introduce Saraswati and Paravati soon. Especially now that the Vedas have been kidnapped, Gayatri's (Saraswati) reaction remains important for they are her children. 

And other members of Vaikuntha household to get important roles like Shesh Nag, Garuda and how Narayan keeps Balance between these two animals who are snake and eagle by nature. Also Jay and Vijay. 

They are going by the Vishnu Puran now where Balance is of the most important and also Vishnu's role as Preserver/Sustainer/Maintainer. 

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode, considering getting a Hotstar subscription. 👍🏼

Yes even I cant wait to see more, 

Today In VaishnovDevi they started Narayan's story, the events that occured in todayas epiosde in vaishnovdevi occured in yesterdays episode of namah. it is nice to see the stories in sync shows that the writers are following scriptures correctly. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I didn't know he played Mahadev 3 times before.he will play Mahadev very well then.

He done Mahadev in Shani, Radha krishna which I seen 😳 too good option for The Same Role 😛 but miss Vikas 😒 

All 10Avtars of Narayansmiley42 Shown to Lakshmi for her Request To How She Recognize if He Descend on Earth each time 😊😆

Precap is Vedas (Kids) Trapped kidnapped by that Demon who tricked them to be out from protection Ring 😇 Kept them in Patal Subjail😆 😮 Mahadev Doing Angry Tandav Narayan Controls His Mitra its my 1st Avtar Time😉 

Narayan taken some Matki wala human form 😊 Plan of Action 😀