Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Parvati finally realised about her being aadi shakti and turned into Durga roop.Since two episodes Narayan was trying to make her aware of her Shakti but she was not realising it.She was asking Narayan and Mahadev for help to destroy mahishasur.Now she realised that she herself is the Shakti which will destroy mahishasur.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thankfully is it Done😎😛 I'm away from 2epis😳 last seen Narayan words taken as Direction towards mahadev by Parvathi 😲 UFf She Realised Her oneself Finally ❓ Maa Durga⭐️ 

Thanks For Update Silpa 🤗👏

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Thankfully is it Done😎😛 I'm away from 2epis😳 last seen Narayan words taken as Direction towards mahadev by Parvathi 😲 UFf She Realised Her oneself Finally ❓ Maa Durga⭐️ 

Thanks For Update Silpa 🤗👏

Yes finally in the end of today's episode she realised.im tomorrow episode she will take Durga maa roop.

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the update. 

i liked the epiosde i think the writers are either changed or have been toned down considerably, cause Lakshmi refered to Narayan as prabhu and not priye and Narayan was using metaphors of that deer to communicate his vison which gave it a mytho feel.

but in todays episode the whole mahisasur dying seen was comical the way chavi weilded the trishul was unreal maybe it wasnt edited properly. 

but no precap to todays episode wonder what track they will continue with next. 

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

thanks for the update. 

i liked the epiosde i think the writers are either changed or have been toned down considerably, cause Lakshmi refered to Narayan as prabhu and not priye and Narayan was using metaphors of that deer to communicate his vison which gave it a mytho feel.

but in todays episode the whole mahisasur dying seen was comical the way chavi weilded the trishul was unreal maybe it wasnt edited properly. 

but no precap to todays episode wonder what track they will continue with next. 

@bold-totally agree with this.mahishasur vadh scene could have been better.May be they wanted to wrap up the track soon to go for the revamp.

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

@bold-totally agree with this.mahishasur vadh scene could have been better.May be they wanted to wrap up the track soon to go for the revamp and didn't work for the scene much.

Silpa20 thumbnail

Double post and I am not able to edit.