An Episodic Review of 35th Episode of Vidya (25th October)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 35th episode(25th October) of Vidya.

Hope you all had a lovely happy Diwali. Sorry for the delay, gotup in diwali celeb:)

•The Episode starts with kid finishing telling A,b,c . vivek tells kids shouldnt feel learning as a burden, the environment should be made such that they learn easily, so vidya is right..And he tells tripati I am not telling yours was wrong, but when something new happens for good welcome it rather than opposing.

As always he supported her and supports the right thing . And as always his dialogues on how teaching and its environment should be to kids was👏

•Santosh comes and tells mid day meal people have come, vivek takes leave,asking vidya to come with him and that she will supervise midday meal preparation.

Vivek does the Intro of person in charge, Sureshji to vidya and vice versa. He tells suresh have a good report but then tells Vidya to inform him if there is anything wrong in preparation.

•Vidya is about to go, he stops her to say something. She asks him to talk about only work to her and dont interfere in her personal life, she doesnt want her family members to be defamed. 

He tells , we have something between us. she asks, what you are saying ,we dont have anything between us.

He tells, then, if there is nothing between us, why are you afraid of getting your family defamed. why are you behaving like this, those men at village yesterday were nanku's men ,i just touched when one of that men came near her,but he fell down as if I pushed and tried to get into  a fight and defame us . I kept mum for not to get what they want.

He then tells, we know how Nanku is,his truth is known to us, I am going to Azamgarh for a work and this is my card having my phone number, call me if you need my help...Nanku can do anything cheap, I assure you, until I am with you, nothing will happen to you. he tells her ,your way of teaching is good, teach kids as you want and leaves. Vidya was worried.

So he is clear about everything and ready to tackle the problem as it comes, and as always he tried to make her understand it too.. but practicality has its own difficulty ,so she is confused and worried 

•Here in Vidya's home, Her MiL asks bablu to paints the wall well and by next time they may do it well , since vidya earn well. Vidya comes home. Seeing her worried, inlaws were like you ask ,you ask. Then dharma asks vidya what happened. vidya tells vivek came to school and talked to her. MiL started to scold and taunt vidya. Dharma stops her and tells, vidya just said he talked with her, she wouldn't have done bcoz she swear it on Durga ma and she will not talk unless that is related to work.  Vidya was like yes.

These fellows again😏... MiL doesnt understand vidya besides being woman,starts the taunt before understanding and FiL cleverly manipulated vidya not to talk to vivek by reminding her promise and indirectly telling not to talk to him. 

•Vivek asks his PA to keep an eye on Vidya and her house, since Nanku may anytime try to hurt her

He foresee the trouble and taking steps to safegaurd. will he succeed ,have to see.

•Munni and her mom  come to vidya home. She gifts vidya a saree, MiL tries to take it but Munni's mom stop it and says its for vidya..Angrily MiL goes inside. Dharma asks for what she came. she was beating around bush, dharma says, he has seen world so much, directly say for what you came for .

MiL face is to watch for when munni's mom stop her asking not to spoil saree..lol

Munni says that her mom wants Vidya to come to her school and meet principal on her behalf. Her Mom tells yes, munni's dad have work,so he cant make it there, and she doesnt want to talk to principal , so she wants vidya to go and talk, munni was called by principal for taking leave.

Dharma tells , vidya will not do, doesnt she have any other work. Munni's mom tells vidya, she is asking some help for first time and swear on durga ma, you should help me.Hearing the swear, Vidya thinks is this  any sign from god,so She agrees. 

Where all this takes,we have to wait and see..what sign,what awaits,its interesting.

•Nanku's home, His Mom tells nanku that vivek doesnt seem to be bad person for her, Nanku tells her, you are so good, so everyone looks good to you and acts good telling vivek is wrong. His mom blesses him. Then,  His wife and sister  came there and along with his mom, all three are ready to go for pooja,jagat comes and tells car is ready . Nanku's mom ask him to accompany too but he tells you are praying right ,thats enough to me, you are my god.

This fellow again a manipulator and his mom believes him blindly . yes she is good and even nanku seems good to her. when she comes to knew truth,should see how she reacts

•Vidya along with Munni comes to her school. Vidya says that lets go inside and meet principal. Munni was like, I thought we will have chaat and roam around instead of meeting principal. Vidya tells her lying is wrong,she cant lie to her mom,they will go inside first,get the scoldings,then will have chaat on holiday.

Munni says she doesnt want to go inside .Vidya tells her to be ready to face the problems. Even she was scared before ,She has learnt this recently. we should face our problems strongly rather than running away from it. and vidya tells ,whatever happens is for the good. Munni says I dont hv problem,but you will get scolded instead of me, what’s good in it for you. Vidya tells,she doesnt know,lets see.

Seeing vidya like this ,made me so glad, she is turning into a strong woman slowly in her own pace with his words having a effect on her, yes had to face problem rather than running away. the way she made munni understand it,its cute.

• Jagat comes to Nanku and tells he have a hot news for him. He says Vidya has gone to the city with munni for some school work. Here PA calls vivek and tells he is following vidya, she has come along with munni, vivek asks PA to call him if anything goes wrong there.

Nanku is ready yo strike again and vivek is foreseeing that problem..vidya is in danger,lets see how all this goes this week.

Precap  fot this week:

Seems munni is kidnapped, vidya enters into a house, jagat voice in bg telling that if you go inside, munni will be back safe. Nanku comes there, try to misbehave with her, vivek beats nanku, Nanku's family was at the doorstep, nanku shocked, vidya in tears

P.S. will post Episode caps  soon in this thread

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Friday Epi Snaps:)