Guruji Bal Baba ki jai ho! (fun post and VM)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi forum friends,

I hope you all had/are having a lovely Diwali with your loved ones. 😊

I haven't been here much recently but thought I'd pop in to try to spread some more cheer with my weird sense of humour! β­οΈ

The latest news with me is that I have adopted Bal Baba as my Guru, so I thought I'd be a good student and share what I have learnt from his teachings with you all. πŸ˜ƒ Also, I thought I'd try to focus on something positive in the show, given the general over-emphasis on the evilness of Jatila-Kans-Ayan and friends.

So please enjoy my latest VM, "Important truths I have learnt from life and my new Guruji, Bal Baba".

There are two videos in the post, so please swipe to watch both of them, with the sound on. A lot of the writing is in Hindi but please continue watching even if you have difficulty reading it, as you will still be able to understand what is going on from the audio. And there is some English in there later for those who prefer that.

As always, your comments are most welcome (here and also on Instagram, if you have an account)! I hope you enjoy this! πŸ˜ƒ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4F3vq_nbjN/

Ha ha ha ... Arti, wonderful VM ! Aham Brahmosmi... wow what way to teach Brahmajnan!! πŸ˜ƒBal Baba ka teachings are mahadhbhuth!πŸ‘Excellent fun VM dear.πŸ€—

BalArti ... very nice 

Mahapratapi mahagyani Maharishi Bal baba ki jai !!!πŸ€—

Loved the VM πŸ€£

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Ha ha ha ... Arti, wonderful VM ! Aham Brahmosmi... wow what way to teach Brahmajnan!! πŸ˜ƒBal Baba ka teachings are mahadhbhuth!πŸ‘Excellent fun VM dear.πŸ€—

Originally posted by Sutapasima

BalArti ... very nice smiley42

Mahapratapi mahagyani Maharishi Bal baba ki jai !!!smiley31

Loved the VM smiley37

Madhuri and Suta, thanks and I'm glad you guys enjoyed my VM! πŸ˜ƒ

And thanks for my new name, Suta - BalArti🀣 Bal Baba is indeed awesome, aur unki kripa hum pe sada bani rahe! β­οΈ

Even though the whole Bal Baba thing was actually unnecessary, I liked it and thought it worthy of celebrating because 

1. they actually showed Balram being intelligent, β­οΈ rather than the usual making him look silly/stupid for apparent "comic" effect (which is not funny in the slightest!); 
  2. this part was actually funny and it was so because of Balram actually being funny, πŸ˜† rather than the unfunny parts when they try to make jokes at his expense; and
  3. they gave out another really good message, πŸ‘πŸΌ unlike some of the contradictory and sometimes even downright dangerous messages that they have given in this show. 

So, yes, it was an enjoyable sequence, and also further showcased Basant's versatility and gave him something to do in this show, which is great! πŸ‘

By the way, has anyone watched the Housefull 4 movie? (I haven't seen it yet.) If you have seen it, were you immediately reminded of Bal Baba's "kaala, kaala, kaala hain!" part when Bala's Shaitaan ka Sala song came up? πŸ˜† I'm sure I will be reminded of Bal Baba when I see this movie, and also when I see someone dressed as Santa Claus! πŸ€£ 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

BalArti ... very nice 

Mahapratapi mahagyani Maharishi Bal baba ki jai !!!πŸ€—

Loved the VM πŸ€£

@bold ahan! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ arti must be very pleased with this πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†