Posted: 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriti got the x-factor and charisma unlike most of current actresses, I just wish she chooses good movies that can make her strong points shine & standout. 

Inayyat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In the theatre i watched - the audience went like wtf?

briahna thumbnail

its a below average to floppy, plus floppy reviews for kirti

poor kirti

🤣

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

its a below average to floppy, plus floppy reviews for kirti

poor kirti

🤣

😆

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya_91

kriti got the x-factor and charisma unlike most of current actresses, I just wish she chooses good movies that can make her strong points shine & standout. 

Absolutely. I think she does have it in her to do better. After seeing this I'm looking forward to see how she approached her character in Panipat. She would be good in a SLB movie. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

she was doing well till luka chuppi

was she high while signing arjun patialia and now this..such movies always take you ten steps back whether hit or flop..

sign few movies..don't rush..one luka chupi alone would have done wonders for her..she ruined it with what followed ahead in the year

BollyGlitz thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

she was doing well till luka chuppi

was she high while signing arjun patialia and now this..such movies always take you ten steps back whether hit or flop..

sign few movies..don't rush..one luka chupi alone would have done wonders for her..she ruined it with what followed ahead in the year

Agree. Arjun Patiala was a bakwaas movie hands down. However everyone has a rubbish film in their filmography..onwards and upwards. Housefull franchise isn't there to display histrionics as such. I understand why she went for it as its a hardcore commercial movie where she's paired with Akshay. Visibility and box office success is equally important as well as choosing really good scripts. I'm looking forward to Panipat also the film with Pankaj Tripathi based on surrogacy will be interesting.

Edited by BollyGlitz - 4 years ago

I am sure she drew all those cheers and hoots..she is the best thing about the crapfest Housefull 4👍🏼

BollyGlitz thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am sure she drew all those cheers and hoots..she is the best thing about the crapfest Housefull 4👍🏼

I'm yet to see the film but that kind of reaction is insane. Love her look as Rajkumari Madhu.