Festival of Lights… light within, shine outside… My Ra4gKor a mini OS

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Festival of Lights… light within and shine outside… My Ra4gKor

It was a week before Diwali 

Dadddaaaa jumped the roses …. Yayyayay Diwaliiiii…. I want the flower pots, I want the ground chakra, and all the big big sky brightening shots…

Haan Daddy  I want the crackers 1000 wala tap tap tap   said Aayansh.

Girija and her team was busy making sweets for the oncoming festival…

Shopping was on full flow for the roses wanted loads , lehanga, salwar set, long skirt etc etc never ending taking dada on a shopping ride.

Aayansh and Arjun went in for a simple Kurta Pyjamas and suggested they would prefer to donate few sets to those in NGOs the Rishab’s  were patronizing.

Shyaam laal normally gives money for the boys but this time they had asked him to give their share to those children who were rescued and placed in their welfare centres.

RagKor were very proud of their children and was in awe when Arjun walked in with his collection of money which he normally received as blessings from the elders and gave it to Chakor to spend it for the children in other orphanages.

Mumma, I want to go green he said ….. no crackers….. and its polluting too so no crackers this time.

Aayansh was bit upset but said bhai please atleast a little, and if we don’t buy and burst what will happen to all those families who make crackers.

Arjun said good point but we will buy only crackers made in India and not to go for ones which are imported and pollute the air too much. I will not burst but I will take care while you all burst.

The roses were all up and happy….

The plantation was fully decorated and sweets were distributed to the staff along with their bonus.

Special feast was arranged. 

Chakor was overseeing all the arrangements.  She made it a point to buy special saree and dress for Gauri and as Swati is also there she buys for both and would just look at them with a smile on her face. 

Shyaam Laal Ramu Kaaka and all the Mansion were gearing up for the Diwali day.

The night before Diwali

Chakor wore a simple red colour Tussar Anarkali while dude was in his red kurta pyjama.

He had his hands busy handling the roses as they have grown and into the excitement and were very hyper.

Arjun played a vital role of ensuring they wore only simple cotton dresses and were under his supervison along with daddy and with a bucket full of water to immerse the sparklers and not to touch any of the eatables  while bursting crackers.

They finished bursting the crackers and all sat together for the family dinner. 

Rowdy was lost in her and as the norm always they fed the children first and fed each other. The children went to wash and change into their night suite.  Chakor was in the kitchen as Girija was getting the Pooja room ready.

Rowdy went behind and just pulled her Chakor you look so beautiful..  she quickly wiped her tears which had fallen involuntarily.  He lifted her chin and asked what happened? are you not ok? Anything bothering?  She said nothing just few memories and rested her head in his chest.  He kissed her forehead and hugged her…. Both were just in each others embrace.

All were in the family room the roses were on their dada and Aayansh and Arjun were resting their heads on mumma’s lap lying down.

Mumma, Arjun asked I know Diwali means the killing of  Raavan by Ram so victory of good over evil.  Killing our bad intentions inside but why is that the diyas are lighted ma, he asked.

She looked at him and Rowdy extended his hands to hold hers as he felt she was not her usual self. Diwali brought in her long memories she held him tight affirming though memories are striking her but she was surpressing it.

She said Ram killed Raavan and was returning along with Sita and Laxman.  They were returning during the night so to keep the path bright for them the diyas were lighted. They were returning after 14 years of being away … We should enlighten our thoughts within and shine outside for others to benefit through the shine.

The kids listened and felt sleepy.  They kissed RagKor and Raaghav told the boys to put the roses to bed and go to sleep as he got a call.  They all wished good night and retired to bed.

The next day was Diwali so they were told to get up early for the Pooja.

Chakor was in the balcony looking at her Chanduji…

He finished the call and came to her… Birdie you are not ok… whats bothering? 

Its going to be 14 years now she said very softly with a tear blob. 

He tied her eyes and held her hands.  

Raaghav what are you doing and where are you taking me she asked.

He chupped her in his style briefly, come with me…

He took her to the lift and went up to the terrace and opened her eyes.  

What she saw in front baffled her…. Her eyes was filled with tears.

The whole terrace was beautifully decorated with Diyas .

It was soo beautiful.  She held his hands and said you always surprise me.

He smiled turned her towards him when her eyes was closed from behind.

Who is this, she touched the hands w h oo…… her whole body shook…. Raaghav she was stuttering is it is it…. 

Tell Chakor Raagahv prompted her… find out he said

She cried calling softly i…s….it……. Anj….. before she could complete she was hugged from behind.  Mummaaaa yes yes its me….. how did you find out…..Anjorrrrr came in front of her and hugged her , kissing her  yes yes.

Chakor was so so emotional she kissed Anjor all over… Anjor …………. The young girl who had taken Suraj very much had the same mannerisms while hugging Chakor.  She was very emotional.  They both just could not contain themselves and were too emotional.  Raghav just allowed them to beat their emotions and was looking at them…

Daideeee she came to him trying to fall at his feet when Raaghav just picked her up and hugged her kissing her head. Thank you daddy for making me come for giving me this surprise too.  she cried…. sorry for all I had….. Chakor and Raaghav closed her mouth and said.  Its 14 years now and its like Ram homecoming …. Please forget everything he said.

Raaghav…………… Chakor was  amazed and was thanking with her eyes…

The Diyas were lighted up as it was Anjor’s homecoming.  Where are my bros and sis I cant wait to see them Anjor said… Mumma I am so so happy god made you and meet Raaghav dadee. 

Its quite late they all are sleeping... we shall meet them tomorrow Chakor said to Anjor.

Raaghav went to their room while Chakor and Anjor went together to the guests room.  They did not sleep as they were just talking out to each other…. Making up for all the lost years. 

I am so happy Said Chakor and what are you doing… 

Mumma I finished my PHD in Sports Psychology also I am now representing the Asian community in the Auckland Province for their upliftment and welfare.  Chakor was indeed proud….she remembered Suraj’s those words when he was jailed. 

Chakor… make our daughter study well, to earn a high repute and she should earn a name and Saanvi Raajvanshi should shine high.

Indeed the Sun wanted his rays to shine while the shadow ensured it shined high.

The Diwali dawned.

Raaghav wished the cubs and the roses and brought them to the Pooja…

Chakor and Anjor came down in their beautiful lehenga…. The kids were  surprised and excited to see Anjor…. Didiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….they ran…..

Anjor was excited too as she ran to them and all the four just hugged her….. she kissed all 

She looked at Arjun and said so you’re the prodigy like mumma, bold and brave like daddy.

She looked at Aayansh and said…. hi my little champ you paint the town with your caricature and mumma’s romeo, she winked.  AA was all smiles and hugged her…. Haan didi dekhona how beautiful her eyes are… but daddy always chides me for this he laughed…

The roses were just waiting for her….. typical to girly… they were just touching her lehenga and said you are also wearing same like us….. didi how did you get it…. Anjor looked at Raagahv and said to them with our daddy everything is possible.. He got me this dress so that I match with you all. The kids was all with her and she met the Mansion people and Girija was so happy about her.

Beta you please stay with us she said when Anjor said nana Mausi….. I will be here for two weeks then I will return as I have lot of responsibilities she said.  Raaghav smiled hmm like your mumma, jagathbeti… always into helping others and getting into trouble too. 

Anjor smiled walking up to Raaghav and said… I have no words and though you have forgiven me but still I feel ashamed.  I keep falling into troubles but you like the turtle from here weaves all the protection around me… Haan mumma he  ensures I am safe always and have provided me with all needs though I earn well too.

Chakor was all tears….. 

Chakoooriyaaaa bitiiiyaaaa came the voice…… Maaai……. Baaaapu….. she turned to the doorway in for another surprise when she saw BhuKa coming with loads of goodies for the children. They all ran to her naana,  Naani…… BhuKa was hugging them and kissing when they stood shocked on seeing Anjor.

Anjor bachuwaaaa a emotional and warm hug….  BhuKa stayed behind for two days and went back to AZ.  Anjor went along with RagKor to AZ and signed the documents at the registrar office to complete the formalities as the Rajvanshi heir… She took the papers and countersigned everything and gave it to Raaghav and said I don’t need anything as I have everything with you as my dadee.  Please you keep all this as my gift to my bros and sis.

The two weeks just passed being with the boys and the roses as they never left her even for a minute. All about Australia current affairs and about educational institution was Arjun’s interest. Aayansh was checking about the music school there while Roses were asking do they have Disneyland.  

Chakor was so overwhelmed and Anjor enjoyed the most as she was the prime person with all attention.  Chakor never left her and Raaghav was just enjoying the mom and daughter boding but dude was indeed admiring his birdie as she was more beautiful and attractive and looked like the sister of Anjor. 

The two weeks just whizzed away.  The kids were upset when the day for her to return came about lots of missings and kissings and promises to come again and to go over to Australia it was a hard good bye and the whole family saw her off at the airport.

She reached safe and confirmed her love to all over a video call.

She felt so fulfilling and thanked Raaghav to the power of infinity.

Chakor was in the balcony, when he walked…. She just hugged him and placed her head resting on his chest. 

How did you think and plan about this… all tears……what made you make Anjor visit us?

He held her, hugged her as he had been missing her over the busy two weeks…

She kissed him…… without saying anything….loosing themselves in that kiss.

Chakor….. I knew you were pining as you tried to come over it by looking at Gauri and Swati.  Anjor was also wanting to come meet the kids and as you said its going to be 14 years so I thought why not make our Ram our kid homecoming on the right day of Diwali… so planned it as a surprise for you. 

Raaghav I have no words…..

I need no words he said winking….

He hugged her going to her ears saying …. Birdie shall I tell you one thing.

What…… she asked

You were so beautiful in that lehenga and crushing her into him holding her cheeks he said… you were looking like an elder sister to Anjor… her face blushed…. Chup budda.  

He smiled, well its over three weeks so you know how to chup me he said….lifting her…..going towards their bed.

She was all smiles kissing him all yours Rowdy she said….. thank you thank you for everything she said…..

The day dawned fine with so many hearts in peace…. 

Birdie wriggled and went into him again as she did not want to just open her eyes but to be in his warmth…

Chakor was happy, kids were excited that they have didi that too in a foreign country….typical  kids… Bhuka was happy to meet Anjor….

The kids were running to the lazy gubby mummy….

Mumma get up they said…. see we have to light ourselves and shine so get up. 

Daddy….. get up

He pulled all the four and said…………….. mumma is very tired… so lets all go make her a bed coffee and wake her up.  Yesssss all sprang to the kitchen… 

Daddy here milk, Rowdy rosey stood up here coffee powder….. Anan said daddy here is sugar and Aayansh was carrying the coffee to his mummy darling…..

She felt so happy and a sense of completion as indeed the Ram came home after fourteen years.

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful story ❤️️❤️️

Finally the family is complete.

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks you 😍🤗

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Beautiful story ❤️️❤️️

Finally the family is complete.

Thanks so much Mai 😍😍🤗🤗

Oh yes you are right.  👍🏼 I didn't realise it 😁

💃💃💃 

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome Sumi👏👏👏Thank you so much for this diwali bonus🥰🥰🥰

I can't tell you how much at peace I felt after reading this.. don't know why.... felt really really good....

Enjoyed the flow of the story❤❤❤lovely thought of homecoming after 14 years. Raghav as usual is ummmmmm bhi ahhhhhh bhi..❤❤❤... lucky chakor😍😍.... can almost imagine the ficfam celebrating diwali!

The end is also cute 😍😍love the kids 

Btw when are you updating it on Twitter thread😜😜😜😜

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Smita for the lovely words 

It's so beautiful, loved this awesome Diwali gift Sumi ❤❤. Thanks for this lovely one as I always wish & wait for such gift from you 😊. I always admire Ar & Aa's benevolence disposition, loved their willingness to pay for their own savings for noble purposes 👏👏. In the case of bursting crackers, the two of them have different perspectives but are admissible 👍👍, Ar's query regarding the lighting in Diwali & Chakor's explication, reminiscent of old moments, Raghav's holding her hand by perceiving the state of her heart, was so touching. Then the way he gave her the inconceivable surprise, the much-awaited Chakor-Anjor reconciliation . Loved the entire conversation, the scene was very emotional & heart touching, beautifully written 👌. This scene brought tears to my eyes, although I am so glad that Anjor has finally found the aim of her life, she has become Sukor's true heir 👍👍, her apologies to Raghav, loved Raghav's words 'Its 14 years now & its like Ram homecoming', Chakor's thanking Raghav with eyes blinking. How beautifully you have connected Anjor's returning home with Lord Ram's returned to Ayodhya after 14 years of deportation 👌👌. It's a very beautiful & intelligent thought 👏. Anjor's remarkable activities & progressive career made Chakor proud & her remembering Suraj's word, loved the line 'the Sun wanted his rays to shine while the shadow ensured it shined high' 👍. Then Anjor's interaction with the foursome, as if they had known each other for years. Anjor's disclosing that she is always safeguarded by Raghav whenever she's in any trouble. Indeed Raghav is such a gem of person, a perfect example of an ideal husband, a loving & protective father 👌👌❤❤. The arrival of Bhuka completed the integration of this family, Anjor's transferring the property to Raghav as gift for her siblings proves that she is a worthy successor to Sukor. Then Ragkor special moment & in the morning the kid's joint effort is to make coffee for Mummy was so cute 😊😊 ❤❤, just love the scene. Thank you for this emotional but lovely one. Happy Diwali to you Sumi. Stay blessed always ❤❤.

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Awesome Sumi👏👏👏Thank you so much for this diwali bonus🥰🥰🥰

I can't tell you how much at peace I felt after reading this.. don't know why.... felt really really good....

Enjoyed the flow of the story❤❤❤lovely thought of homecoming after 14 years. Raghav as usual is ummmmmm bhi ahhhhhh bhi..❤❤❤... lucky chakor😍😍.... can almost imagine the ficfam celebrating diwali!

The end is also cute 😍😍love the kids 

Btw when are you updating it on Twitter thread😜😜😜😜

Thanks so much Niki 

Happy you are at peace 😍

Update twitter 😜😜 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ byeeee. 

Insatiable Nikki 😍😜

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so much Sonia for the lovely words 

Thanks for this Diwali dhamaka Loved the way Raghav gave surprised to Chakor & anjor met with her mother after so long time The interaction between anjor and all kiddos was so cute 😍😍😍 Chakor & moments are so emotional then some Ragkor blissful moments throughout amazing update & thanks for this story 😘😘😘

Unquote 

🤗🤗🤗🤗

LuvSSever thumbnail

Sumi 🤗

from where you come up with such things yaar. Anjor home coming on eve of diwali after 14 years. perfect. And finally milan happened and all happy. chakor-anjor moments and talk i can understand and visualise..all kids of ragkor together finally is❤

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Sumi 🤗

from where you come up with such things yaar. Anjor home coming on eve of diwali after 14 years. perfect. And finally milan happened and all happy. chakor-anjor moments and talk i can understand and visualise..all kids of ragkor together finally is❤

Umaaaaa 😍😍🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Great to see you here. 

❤️ Hehe you know my right brain 😜