Anyone here to relive Viditi memories?

LabyrinthTV thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone! 

I don't know how many of you will read this. I know it's been almost 2 years that our favourite show ended. 

Those days were amazing. I still remember how I started to watch this amazing series. It was during my exams time and I fumbled upon this exceptionally wonderful series. I don't know how many times I have rewatched each of the episodes of Anjaan: Special Crime Unit. It's really a special show for me which have captivated my heart. And that's the reason I am still unable to get over this show and Viditi. Lot of questions are yet to be answered. 

I know most of us are upset as wait for season 2 is like forever for us but we can still hope, right? Why not take initiative and create  Viditi again? 

I have couple of ideas to make this forum active again but I need your support. Please guys do comment or atleast like especially silent members.

Thank you.

Edited by Daydreamer123 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LabyrinthTV thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think nobody wants this forum alive. Dissappointed and surprised. But I need to accept reality, right?

Sayonara.

Shaina_RS thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hii everyone🤗

I m in...i am also desperate to keep our fav forum alive..true there's a lot to be answered..and discovered..its difficult to cope without any good support.

Those days were actually perfect bliss..i actually forgot the no. Of counts..and loops of repetition..and its in the heart till now..viditi as a cpuple and anjaan as a show grabbed special position in my heart...i m still not done with viditi..and probably not tooo soon..

But i couldnt get enough time to surf on forum..due to pressure of studies...but try to be active..within a month..

Hence..please..whosoever is in..pls be forward..😊

P.s. those who wanna read the furyher parts of stories plz either pm me or drop a comment..will try to catch the ff back very soon..(only if u guys want.).hence plz pm me or drop comments for the same..

raaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I recently started watching this series on Netflix and I am addicted to it. I was shocked when shivani died in 3rd episode although I wanted to see her chemistry with Vikrant. I am liking Aditi's character also. And Vikrant, oh dear, he is so dashing and handsome. 

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I was getting crazy watching it two years back.. My Mom who's not a big fan of thriller also watched the show with me. It's unfortunate that we were waiting for the second season but we never got it. 

Vikrant's whereabouts is still a mystery.. ðŸ˜­