Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Looney86

So another year when Bollywood will lose to a foreign film? 

another year? last time kab foreign movie was HGOTY, I don't think IW even made 300 crores.

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

another year? last time kab foreign movie was HGOTY, I don't think IW even made 300 crores.

Bahubali 2

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

non Bollywood bolo na, foreign thori na hai woh movie.

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Its a hollywood movie, better comparison more indian comparison would be beating Dangals collections

Originally posted by: cory

Its a hollywood movie, better comparison more indian comparison would be beating Dangals collections

That's the point. It's a Hollywood movie but ended up grossing more than any Bollywood film this year. 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

thats hollywood thats the superiority power and attention it has worlwide it was bound to happen, West have always been the inspiration for everyone the way of life the way of everything. So it's no surprise 

We gotta compare the lesser mortals on equal footing, so Dabangg3 should be compared with the highest hindi grosser Dangal

Edited by cory - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: cory

thats hollywood thats the superiority power and attention it has worlwide it was bound to happen, West have always been the inspiration for everyone the way of life the way of everything. So it's no surprise 

We gotta compare the lesser mortals on equal footing, so Dabangg3 should be compared with the highest hindi grosser Dangal

Dangal grossed even more than Endgame.😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I think beating War's 320 crores should be the goal