Bahu Begum week 42 trp's 0.7

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It gets worse week by week. This dadi Ghazala track will be the end of this weird show.

https://twitter.com/Tripti567/status/1187254272762630145?s=19

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@ Nora - As expected/predicted and they continue to waste talent and potential.  Aur dekhao GD and N ke karnamein LSD...

With the continued negativity I predict the same 0.7 TRP for next week, not lower because Gathbandhan and Bepannaah Pyar were also a decimal point down this week.  0.8 is also possible if this is the remaining TRP audience.  Azaan and ShaZaan viewers are slowly leaving and there is less activity/buzz on social media at the moment...

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

...Next week I predict the rating to be stable or 0.7, unless they can write better for ShaZaan and reduce the NoGa effect...

The divorce and the whole truth regarding the fire should to be revealed as soon as possible and an end to the polygamy... I wonder if Rehaan Roy has dates for Khalid and if they are planning to reduce Arjit/Azaan's screen time even more next week... smiley5

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
Yezabel thumbnail

Not just Arjit fans many Samiksha fans also left the show. Theyre disappointed and dont watch it anymore. I mean yeah its obvious on trp's.

The_May_Rose thumbnail

At least Samiksha has a role to play.

BB was promoted using Arjit as Azaan but he is the most neglected character in Bahu Begum.  The writers give the side actors more importance than the male lead and senior actors...

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

At least Samiksha has a role to play.

BB was promoted using Arjit as Azaan but he is most neglected character in Bahu Begum.  The writers give the side actors more importance than the male lead and senior actors...

Agree. At times Arjit n Diana gets almose zero screentime. The week they got good or balanced screentime, trp was 1.1

The_May_Rose thumbnail

* Important Notice *

It has come to notice that my posts are copy and pasted to IG without any credit.  In particular, my prediction from the TRP which was obviously taken from Indiaforums.  The 'NoGa effect' tagline, referring to Noor and Gazala Dadi, is a creation of my imagination and it is wrong for anyone to simply take the idea, claiming it to be their own.  The least you can do is credit me.

It is a form of plagiarism so it will be reported...

Thanks for reading and I hope this does not happen again.

Yezabel thumbnail

* Important Notice *

It has come to notice that my posts are copy and pasted to IG without any credit.  In particular, my prediction from the TRP which was obviously taken from Indiaforums.  The 'NoGa effect' tagline, referring to Noor and Gazala Dadi, is creation of my imagination and it is wrong for anyone just to steal the idea, claiming it to be their own.  The least you can do is credit me.

It is a form of plagiarism so it will be reported...

Thanks for reading and I hope this does not happen again.

Whaaaat? I cant believe that some people steal your idea for ig 😳.

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Whaaaat? I cant believe that some people steal your idea for ig 😳.

I am not too precious about my posts and I am sharing my ideas on a public platform but I would appreciate people giving credit where it is due.

That is just basic manners and the decent thing to do... I have asked friends on IG to report the post.

Writing by other forum members was also copy and pasted.  I recognised some portions of Nora's analysis...

NoraSM thumbnail

@ Nora - As expected/predicted and they continue to waste talent and potential.  Aur dekhao GD and N ke karnamein LSD...

With the continued negativity I predict the same 0.7 TRP for next week, not lower because Gathbandhan and Bepannaah Pyar were also a decimal point down this week.  0.8 is also possible if this is the remaining TRP audience.  Azaan and ShaZaan viewers are slowly leaving and there is less activity/buzz on social media at the moment...

As expected TRP decreased, I don't understand their obsession with Noor

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

As expected TRP decreased, I don't understand their obsession with Noor

Obession with N; torturing Shayra, neglecting Azaan as the male/main lead and spoiling both their roles/characters...

I have not watched the last three episodes.  After checking the spoilers I can not continue unless there is something positive in the show, as well as a better story for Azaan and ShaZaan.  I can not watch GD's endless plotting and the shameless N or her tantrums either...