Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh my god! Can’t believe to what extent people defend their favourites. If he didn’t mention Paras or any other guy we can give him the benefit of doubt that it is Rashmi?  Are you kidding me? 

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunshine333

he said i will quit the show. He clearly didn’t mean Paras. Why could he NOT have meant Rashmi? 

yeah he didnt mentioned paras name so? he didnt mentioned any girls name either

he didnt meant rashmi because you are supposed to have connections with the opposite gender so that statement wouldnt make sense specially because rashmi is supporting debo

and he was clearly talking about the nomination task where guys have to save a girl

why dont you consider the chance that he did meant males?

is everything forgiven for him by excusing every mistake with he didnt meant it like that?

Edited by ayaan786 - 4 years ago
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Coldplaying

He clearly meant Rashmi and other girls. Devoleena was defending her ladder on her own and no other girls were there for her. He clearly meant that. It was Devoleena who accused him of sleeping with Sana and not saving her. 

Well den like sumone pointed out d other day ki Big Boss Team shud add subtitles ki wat exactly d Maharaja of Saandpur means 😆 

@bold-btw no guys were dere to defend her either toh kaise assume kar liya ki he was talking about gals only 

Edited by TheBigTamasha - 4 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Well den like sumone pointed out d other day ki Big Boss Team shud add subtitles ki wat exactly d Maharaja of Saanpur means 😆 

@bold-btw no guys were dere to defend her either toh kaise assume kar liya ki he was talking about gals only 

@bold Ye sab samjh lena parta h.. Khud ba khud assume karna parta h... Shukla ji itne bhole h unke muh se ye sab nikal hi nahi sakta....Aap samjh q nahi rahe 😆

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Well den like sumone pointed out d other day ki Big Boss Team shud add subtitles ki wat exactly d Maharaja of Saandpur means 😆 

Unka woh matlab nahi tha 3.0smiley39

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This will be swept under the carpet bvoz hes made a hero lol. What a disgusting man. Dey and shukla are both same🤢

SoPunk thumbnail

Devo is the true Queen, who understands how to do justice 😜 And I'm not joking 😊

Originally posted by: Pixie98

https://twitter.com/SidRaBB13/status/1187206765961605120?s=19

What a holy mouth - 

Sardard - Soooo sooo sad tum sabke saath chipak ke soti hon phir bhi tum ko koi nahi milaa !!!

This is how you respect a lady. Fantastic !

Devo gave it back to Sardard 👏👏

Devo - Kyun chipak ke toh tum bhi sote hon toh tumne Sana ko nominate kyun kiyaa.

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

This will be swept under the carpet bvoz hes made a hero lol. What a disgusting man. Dey and shukla are both same🤢

Dey has his shortcomings but I think dey is much better than Shukla in most areas.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Totally one sided reaction.  That's why I watch complete episode rather tha  relying on any forum posts😆

He clearly meant rahsmi but khair kyaa farak padta hai.

Shukla ko bash karna hai . Karo🥳

summerscent thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is double standards. He doesn't need to take names. Whom she or even he chooses to stick close to, is their choice. The problem arises when you try and cast aspersions on it. If he didn't have malicious intent, even a general "your friends" would have worked. His words were deliberate. 

He cast an aspersion, she cast it back. And yet he has the audacity to say that's his choice. So Devo cannot have a choice?