Siddharth Shukla needs a psychiatrist

Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

He is a narcissist. Did y'all see how he was huffing and puffing? He would have hit the girls unconscious if he were in private. I can't believe how big boss avoids addressing his aggressive behaviour everytime. 

And that arti. She's a blind in his love. She craves for his attention and approval. Even if he hits her in the future, she would forgive him for sure. These kinds of women disgust me.

Paras was wrong to destroy his work but why did Shukla attack others' works as well? Because he is a psychopath. He can't stand being disrepected. Hurts shuklaji's ego. 

I swear if he is let go this time by Salman on wkv, I'm gonna lose it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mahira ka dhakka kitna zor ka laga Shukla ji ko waise? How is that equal to someone of Shukla's built pushing her back? 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

He was wrong throughout today. Destroy karna was allowed in the task which I guess Paras did but Shukla ji started destroying property. He got too aggressive. 

Targaryen-gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Mahira ka dhakka kitna zor ka laga Shukla ji ko waise? How is that equal to someone of Shukla's built pushing her back? 

Yeah she almost slipped. She must be less than half his weight with no muscle. 

If someone were to encroach my person space, I would too push that person. Shukla was continously provoking her. Pagal ho Gaya hai ghada.

Targaryen-gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiny9911

He was wrong throughout today. Destroy karna was allowed in the task which I guess Paras did but Shukla ji started destroying property. He got too aggressive. 

He should have focused on destroying paras' part only but he focused on the opposing girls too. Because it was him and Sana only.

But yeh saand ki tara behave Kar raha tha aaj. He would have slapped mahira if he could. But cameras k aage control Kar rage hain Shukla ji.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

After today if people still defend Shukla den probably they are also blindly in love wid him . This behaviour is not normal. How is this guy being defended everytym ???? 

If it wasn't national TV he would hv physically abused someone for sure. He couldn't control his anger .  ......still can't get that huffed face of his out of my mind. 

Aarti ....... should be ashamed of herself for supporting such rash behaviour. Such a hypocrite the woman is. 

-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

He triggers off at the drop of the hat and is always restless.

I wouldn't want to put a word to it but really hope that this show doesn't mess with his health!

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Spirited-

He triggers off at the drop of the hat and is always restless.

I wouldn't want to put a word to it but really hope that this show doesn't mess with his health!

I have been thinking the same. He seems unfit to be a in a show like this. His anger is getting worse as we are progressing.

Edited by BebaakBegum - 4 years ago
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Shukla surpassed even Armaan Kohli today...aaa thuuu...kaash in ladkoyo mein se ek use thappad maar ke bahar nikal jaati becoz he definitely deserved one today ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The problem here is shukla's physique.. He can't get away with gender equality. I just don't know how he hasn't learned to manage his anger when it's clear he is the one who needs to be in limit. Even asim and sana has understood this amd that's why they try to somehow stop him. Only ppl like arti can blindly support his this side.