Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She came back to India for a couple of days then left again... They are having a long distance marriage then? Maybe Ritesh also lives with them abroad when he is not working?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4nN6F6ginK/?igshid=1tln2bcniskzy

Heard he is gay. He have gay relationship with Sajid and his marriage with Genelia is just a cover up. That’s why Sajid keep casting him on his movies. It could be for that reason she is far away from him. She might have her own relationship and living her life. It’s just my guess. 

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

It's strange, maybe the kid story is truth and that maybe is the reason.., they won't want the child's cancer to be public..

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aww both kids are so cute!!⭐️ 

Velle media wale at it again - airport par hi rehte hai kya ???

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mira30

Heard he is gay. He have gay relationship with Sajid and his marriage with Genelia is just a cover up. That’s why Sajid keep casting him on his movies. It could be for that reason she is far away from him. She might have her own relationship and living her life. It’s just my guess. 

Highly unlikely.  Him and Genelia dated for 8 years and had to work on convincing their parents to approve this marriage.  If all he wanted was a cover marriage he wouldn’t have fought for Genelia.  

KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is the 2nd article in a row.  I hope everything is fine with them.

Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Well riteish is an architect hy profession and has a firm. So stop floating gay abd other stupid rumors. 

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I really like them but..dunno.. there's no smoke without a fire..

Either one kid is, indeed ,sick- in which case we should wish all good  health and blessings- or they are having  other problems (*and hopefully they can fix whatever problem they have)..

I hope they are okay, they were one couple that I thought was  really awesome.