An Episodic Review of 32nd Episode of Vidya (22nd October)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 32nd episode(22nd October) of Vidya. 

The Episode starts with Tutor asking can anyone repeat the alphabets taught, everyone looks around, one asks how can one memorize this fast, then vidya volunteers to say, she comes and starts telling the alphabets.

vivek was checking the place, he was like where is vidya. Meanwhile vidya was reciting the alphabets. when she finishes , vivek too arrives there. vidya is shocked. Tutor appreciates vidya for her memory power.

Vivek asks her how come you are here, The NGO person asks him do you know her, he says very well. And he says didnt she tell you who she is.. tutor says, she just told her name. the person replies she too came to learn.Vivek was like what are you saying, she is the english teacher of govt school devgarh. they are surprised. 

I was waiting to know what she answers😁 but all these were talking.

He asks vidya why are you here, she holds the pendant and asks lord to forgive her for telling lie. she tells him that I have come here to learn on how to teach ,  so that kids easily understood it and have fun too. And she also tells , she believes  that one can get knowledge only by being a student and if i revealed my identity, then their views on me will be different ,thats why didnt do.

ok , an expected reasoning and she saved herself this time. As vidya herself said once, one lie gives way to many lies. So now she caught in it.

Vivek says, I am sorry, seeing you here, I thought are you an english teacher or not. when someone lies to me or cheat me, I feel so bad. And if its from others i can expect but from  you I cant imagine. Vidya tells to herself that pls forgive me vivek ji, I dont want to cheat you but I wanted to make things right, after these 15 days I will tell the truth to you by myself if i cant succeed ,then whatever punishment you give,I will be ready to bear it.

Surely he will be more hurt when truth out and right from his side too. I wish she doesnt lie but then how drama will happen..😁..so I think this issue will be prolonged now and will be revealed at some high points. And what punishment awaits her, have to see.

Tutor announces today class over, vidya tells vivek , she will leave, both leaves the class, A man who is hiding , saw them, and tells, it good they are coming together, now they will go together, its easy to do. saying that he releases air from Vidya's cycle tyre .

Seems men of Nanku planning to defame them

Vidya and comes to parking, they see her cycle tyre punctured,  he offers lift, she says no need, she will go by walk, he insists.

Nanku house, he was feeding milk to his daughter in bottle, he recalls what happened so far, drops the bottle, get lost in thoughts that didnt notice, his daughter is about to fall from sofa, jagat comes and takes her, asks where nanku is lost and says he is angered at what happened, tell whats going on in your mind.. Nanku says, vivek and vidya will pay for the insult next day, just wait for today night.  he takes the daughter in his hand and plays with her telling Tomorrow dad will create a big Tamasha .

So finally, he took his first step to revenge it seems, he has made arrangements to make vidya-vivek suffer. took steps to defame them. Now how they tackle this, is to be seen.

Vivek ties vidya's cycle to the car top. He asks her to sit in the car, asks to wear seatbelt and they start to leave. He tells her, if you dont mind shall i ask you something, still i am confused about do i know all about you. Is there something you want to tell , I mean Is everything fine with you at home, if anything pls tell him as they hv got into friends like relation in these days. she was lost, he snaps her out of thoughts, tells whenever i ask ques, you were lost..when she is about to say something,   They hear a baby crying, he stops car, they see a family on road like met with accident. vidya gets down immediately to go near them, Nanku's men were coming from behind car, Vivek sees it in rear view mirror and he gets down immediately asking vidya to stop, sensing danger. he takes a rod and goes to hit goon..But the lady lying over there got up and  catch old of vidya at knife point and goons threatens vivek to drop and surrender. He asks them to leave her, but they say both will be taken, tells vivek ,not to act smart, if did, then she will face consequences..covering vivek and vidya faces, they take them to a place/house , removes the cloth, push them inside and locks the door

He tried to have a normal convo with her and asks about her worries , but before she responds, they are caught by Nanku's men. As always he was concerned about her. He walks in path of danger ignoring himself but he dont risks others life. They have locked them together now.

Vidya is untied, so she untie  vivek's. 

she tries to move around , find a way to go out but all was locked and even windows are covered in a way that cant go out. she shouts for help.

seeing no possibilities to get out and noticing from window that there is nobody around and they are locked in a isolates place, vivek sits on sofa.

He is smarty, so very fast got that they are trapped with no way to be out of it, so he coolly sat on the sofa😁....I like that he is relaxed..bcoz a calm mind helps to work better. :)

she came to him and was like, how could you be relaxed, I want to go home..he says there is no way to get out from here. 

She asks who locked them in. Vivek tells Nanku singh. she gets shocked and recalls nanku's threatening moves so far. 

Vidya says she cant wait for more time. its already late and her inlaws will be worried.

Vivek tells he can understand it but there is no way out. they doesn’t want to hurt us,thts why left, so now we just have to wait for their next move. 

Vidya says she cant wait and tries to find a way, she tries to take a chair and see, but she slips. He goes to save her by holding her but stops. she looks at him and studies herself.

Yes, she is worried which has to be, bcoz she knew how people around her operates, but he is sensible, he says what could be done. And that last scene, yes they knew where they stand, its just cordial between them till now.

Dharma and his wife gets back home from function and have a funny banter about food being insufficient there, then they find doors locked and was worried that why hasnt vidya returned home yet, where she is, has she got up a new problem with her actions.

Again some humour content and at last they were like where vidya is..surely thry will blame vidya too for getting into this mess of defame.Hope she is strong enough to handle sll.

Here, Vidya - vivek shown.And it ends.

So finally Nanku striked back. And as we expected , he is trying to defame them..let's see how vivek-vidya get out  of it.

Precap:

The door was opened, vidya cries and tells she needs to reach home soon, they were in village, the people gathered talk bad about them like where they gone for whole night. Vidya cries and vivek gets angered on seeing the happenings.

P.S : will post the episode caps soon in this thread.

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail

for once they are trying to have normal convo and DM saab is not in serious mode in car but these fellows spoiled it too🤷‍♀️😁

And yes Nanku men, they are coming together now and had to go together and get together once.☺ between they looked good side by side walking together😊

LuvSSever thumbnail

Tuesday Epi Caps:)