Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

are yaar mishti knowing that spying is wrong still doing it... 

awww its so nice to see atul working... 😆

Usne office mein aake acha kaam kardiya, mish ke liye darwaza open kiya😍

Otherwise Mish kya karthi🤪

Aanchal15 thumbnail

very good yaara 🤗🤗

exactly... but still keeping abir in dark is nagging me a bit.. but ok she needs proof before she can say anything to him.. lets see mishti is smart in such things.. fingercrossed.. 

Thank you 🤗❤️

I agree ..  it is better she gathers solid evidence to back her theories .. 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Mish is like that , Diyu 😆.. once she has gotten some hint, she will not rest till she pursues it and gets her answers 😆

I am actually liking Atul’s hairstyle 😆he looks suave ! 

thats true... 😆 even in first hospital scene abir said naa you better join cid you will get paisa too for asking question.. 😆

haa yaar... he looks so good now.. poor boy feels he couldnt even become robin when kunal is like a batman 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mish is like that , Diyu 😆.. once she has gotten some hint, she will not rest till she pursues it and gets her answers 😆

I am actually liking Atul’s hairstyle 😆he looks suave ! 

That's what Rhea was saying in the segment.....she won't rest until the truth comes in forth..but I do hope that she shares her worries and apprehensions with Abir....without any proof Abir may not believe her that's why still she does not want to share it with Abir🙁🙁🙁

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

good morning viji..

yaa what mishti is doing is right.. but meenu might hate it as she will feel mishti is taking abir away or maybe just maybe understand mishti knows something n doing all this for abir.. 

@bold - 😭 waiting waiting waiting since long... 

Agar Meenu itna sochti Mishti ke baare mein to usse hate kyu karti yaara 

Originally posted by: -Viji-

Usne office mein aake acha kaam kardiya, mish ke liye darwaza open kiya😍

Otherwise Mish kya karthi🤪

🤣🤣 omg yesss... but in that scene i noticed another thing a girl with atul.. i want a love story for atul office romance types 😆

Aanchal15 thumbnail

haa i'm strongly getting naman vibes.. 💔 mishti was atleast aware about naman n didnt have any trust on him so she handled the truth... but abir if only meenu had handled him like bp/bm n said truth slowly as he grew up.. even now he is playing around with abir.. sometimes saying truth is better then always fearing when the secret will be revealed.. and this will also keep abir with her naa he will never go away or search for baba he himself will kick him out.. 

I absolutely agree ! 

Meenu made a grave mistake ( in both Abir and Kunal’s cases ) .. she should have gently told Abir and provided him all the evidence .. he is an adult ., would have done his detective giri ! 

Baba is a vile man ! He knows Meenu’s weakness , and now he is making her dance to his tunes ! 

Originally posted by: preeti200

Agar Meenu itna sochti Mishti ke baare mein to usse hate kyu karti yaara 

thats true preeti.. but what to do other than hoping.. she knew mishti always does right thing but she never wants to accept atleast this time hope she thinks on what mishti said in office about taking care of him... 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

That's what Rhea was saying in the segment.....she won't rest until the truth comes in forth..but I do hope that she shares her worries and apprehensions with Abir....without any proof Abir may not believe her that's why still she does not want to share it with Abir🙁🙁🙁

Hey Ammu!

Exactly, that has been Mishti denominator! 

@ bold - True .. past few situations have made her perceptive .. come with evidence to support theory ! 

I absolutely agree ! 

Meenu made a grave mistake ( in both Abir and Kunal’s cases ) .. she should have gently told Abir and provided him all the evidence .. he is an adult ., would have done his detective giri ! 

Baba is a vile man ! He knows Meenu’s weakness , and now he is making her dance to his tunes ! 

exactly.. eventhough abir have difference with her if she provided with the truth before itself he would've accepted... 

true yaar very true... and also she is naming properties on his name.. she is doing for abir ok but what about kunal who worked hard to built this company along with her... wont he feel she is neglecting him already that nanko is feeling inferiority complex abir is everyone's fav... and also atul, ketki they are also part of this family naa...