Bigg Boss 13

Aarti Singh n Rashmi Desai both seems to like SS

Swatij20 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Both girl seem to like shukla ji..

Shukla is clealy not interested in aarti n she does not give a damn...she is still dere ..

N on other hand rashmi knows dat shukla ji is not giving any bhav to Aarti so she was ok when SS was wid aarti...but debo said right...

Jb se ye sana saath rahti h tab se rashmi ko prob hone lgi h...

Sid likes sana may b as fren or jo b ho..bhav toh deta h...always saath rahna n fun time together...

She also likes him in the same way..

But rashmi is not feeling gud seeing dis ..

May b SS also liked rashmi once coz there is something between them ..

May b Sid is over her now...but she does not seem but still there is some factor n diff vibes when sid talks about rashmi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aarti is obviously into him, thats clear as day. Don’t see it for Rashmi though, I think she genuinely does not like him as a person (and that feeling is mutual between them). Why would you say such negative things about someone you like???

What Debo was saying that Rashmi did not have anh problem with Shehnaaz until she started hanging out with Shukla. Since Shehnaaz joined the groip of the person she despises, Rashmi started having issues with her as well. Basically implying that Rashmi’s issues are actually with Shukla and not Shehnaaz. 

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I only see hatred for Shukla in Rashmi’s eyes and vice virsa when Shehnaz said ‘I like their jodi’ in front of Salman, Rashmi ki shakal dekhne wali thi. She disliked that comment a lot 🤣

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agree..arti to pichhe hi padi hai bande ki..

And Rashmi is like wifey who doesn't like him to give bhav any other girl .she gets angry whenever she expects support from Shukla and then start to talk rubbish about him ..ek baar agar Shukla ne achhe se bol Diya ya support Kiya Rashmi ko then she will be ga ga over him ..

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: xNinalove

I only see hatred for Shukla in Rashmi’s eyes and vice virsa when Shehnaz said ‘I like their jodi’ in front of Salman, Rashmi ki shakal dekhne wali thi. She disliked that comment a lot 🤣

Pls rewind and watch 1st week episodes 🤪.  

She was full into him.  Phir bhaav nahi mila to palti maar di. Even when shehnaz asked gf BF they kyaa tum , she cldnt give a proper answer. 

And shukla ko garmi se bahut dikkat hoti hai, ye baat khud rashmi ne kahi thi shukla ke jail jaane se pehle.  And bingo wahi hua jail mein😆. 

Edited by intruderfast - 4 years ago
Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

Pls rewind and watch 1st week episodes 🤪.  

She was full into him.  Phir bhaav nahi mila to palti maar di. Even when shehnaz asked gf BF they kyaa tum , she cldnt give a proper answer. 

And shukla ko garmi se bahut dikkat hoti hai, ye baat khud rashmi ne kahi thi shukla ke jail jaane se pehle.  And bingo wahi hua jail mein😆. 

My theory is-

1. As coworkers, they obviously knew a lot about each other

2. They had issues, developed grudges 

3. Stopped working together and the issues dissipated with time

4. Were cordial in the first week due to familiarity 

5. Once the roti issue cropped up, their grudges came back in full form and they cannot stand each other again

Just my interpretation of course, who knows whether she is into him, he is into her, both of them are into each other or they genuinely just have dislike. 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

I would say they have terrible taste then 😆

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: theBoyWonder

🤣🤣

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rashmi and SS were coworkers. She is pretty and successful. Usually her kind of girls get lots of attention and pamper from men. Saw her hubby Nandish and it seemed like that guy also over pampered her. On the other hand SS is also very handsome guy. Many girls like him ( including me) , uparse ma aur bahen ka ladla. So it is the fight of two over pampered man and woman. 😆

Attraction toh off course hai. When they talk alone they show signs too. 🤪Kuch toh hai........like everyone is guessing. But it is a mad house. I think if they are locked inside that jail together and other sp Arti doesn't interrupt...........something may happen.☺️🤪

Arti is a despo. I feel pity for her.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: theBoyWonder

🤣🤣🤣