Whats with the Precapppppp... Your thoughts??

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok yesterday's precap surely was an intriguing one 

precap is,  she was in class , he coming in, he sees her and asks what are you doing here. The man over there who conduct classes , says she has come to learn english..And it ends in their shocked faces.

Whats your take on it. Will it be the revelation happening Episode. No, its against the serial norms😂, No hype,promos, yet the famous revelation happen, is that possible. Not right..

I thought as per serial norms, it happens on high point or high end drama but what if it happens in a normal practical way as in precap.

If at all it happens, this way, then actually it looks real, and I too like it that way..these hypes arent my cup of tea..but we are used to it right, so thought here too it will be like that.

So what your thoughts on precap...will it be revealed today or she will be saved?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Ok yesterday's precap surely was an intriguing one 

precap is,  she was in class , he coming in, he sees her and asks what are you doing here. The man over there who conduct classes , says she has come to learn english..And it ends in their shocked faces.

Whats your take on it. Will it be the revelation happening Episode. No, its against the serial norms😂, No hype,promos, yet the famous revelation happen, is that possible. Not right..

I thought as per serial norms, it happens on high point or high end drama but what if it happens in a normal practical way as in precap.

If at all it happens, this way, then actually it looks real, and I too like it that way..these hypes arent my cup of tea..but we are used to it right, so thought here too it will be like that.

So what your thoughts on precap...will it be revealed today or she will be saved?

Just saw the precap after reading your summary.

Uma you know better

So soon and that too at such a place will it be revealed.  Have my own doubts.

and we know whats shown in precap will never happen so straightforward (how much Udaan has taught me 🤣)

it must be that she may say she joined to learn how to teach the kids in a easier and simpler way or just encouraging people to enrol for adult education...

May be I am wrong and Maheshji wanted to reveal it soon.

LuvSSever thumbnail

Yes it cant happen so soon, and this way, that too in a serial, thats where I have my doubts too.

But how she will be saved.. if at all thats her imagination😁😁, otherwise how, is what I want to know.

Yes Sumi, your two reasons is what I too thought ,the most she could come up with.But we knew Vivek is smart and by seeing her cycle, he related yesterday incident of none of her kids passed, had his doubts too now. so at this stage, how she will be saved fully is intetesting.

And yea many a times precap are misleading but then..had my doubts and intrigued too😁

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago