An Episodic Review of 31st Episode of Vidya (21st October)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 31st episode(21st October) of Vidya. 

• The Episode starts with Vidya in kitchen lost in thoughts, boiling the milk and it spills over and she burn her hand too. MiL comes there and scolds, vidya says she will clean it, MIL asks her to prepare food. 

• Vidya stops MIL and asks some money, MIL tells her that ,does she need money to buy cosmetic stuffs, dont she remember she is a widow. Vidya tells , she needs money to buy books, Again MIL was like , all of a sudden one cant become a scholar, dont fool me, you cant teach them. 

She will never get the needed support from them. Even after what she is going through in life, these taunts and not a single percent of care from them hurts. poor vidya,I wish once she feels the warmth of love which she deserves.

• Vidya's FIL arrives there. he scolds the MIL that she doesnt knew the value if education and gives vidya, badam powder , asks her to mix in milk and have for good memory power, then gives her eye drops to be used when eyes are strained, then gives her money too to get stuffs needed for studying. Vidya happily gets that money and says she will go,buy and come. Fil says go, your MIL will take care of food.

Her smiles on getting the money to get books ❤.. she is ❤ and Meera just aces it.

• MiL was like, you are giving her all these things and money too, if I asks you take so long to give and dont have heart to give too, He was like, use little of your mind. vidya is the golden goose who can earn that salary amount every month for them, if Vivek found out vidya is uneducated, then all goes for a toss.  He says he is worried how within 15 days she will learn.

Atleast out of their selfishness indirectly they are doing some good for her. Till that ,its bearable.   

• Vivek's office, vivek ask his PA to send in the NGI people. they come and greet him.

• Vidya goes to a bookshop, asks for books to learn English through hindi,  he was taking the books, meanwhile she took a pen there and was writing in her hand with pen happily , he gives her the books, getting it in hand, she remembers fb of how her father hasnt got books for her, asked her to stop studying and help mom with kitchen work and how she went to do that...

Then she smells the book and feels happy about the thought the she is going to study.

Omg, the way she  thought of her fb sadly then happily took the books in her hand, smells that new book smell , and happy that she got it finally.❤ these arent heavy scenes , just the little emotions of vidya but those nuances of vidya was just aced by Meera. That new student feel, that happiness of getting what you lost...she just showed that with ease. 

• Here in Vivek office, people have came to seek permission from him for conducting English classes for all  age kinds. Vivek approves it telling your classes should have the right impact. they answers it will and thanks him for the permission. vivek tells he will come to look over there.

He wants everything to be perfect, all to happen correctly for good and strict with it, he became too serious as DM☺..when Vidya's truth comes out dont know what will happen

• Vidya  goes to Avtar home but his men answers vidya that avtaar has gone to Lucknow and wont be available for next 10 days. vidya was worried that she came in the thought that she will learn from him, now how she is going to face the challenge of making kids study. She turns, sees Hanuman Idol, prays to show him the path and leaves from Avatar home.

So Avtaar too isnt there to help her now if something goes wrong. she is all on her own. Only with God's support.

• Outside, people from those English classes were  distributing pamphlets announcing about the classes to the people gathered there, telling in mike that learn english by all means instead of shying.some threw away the pamphlets .

One such comes near vidya, she  too takes the paper and see the details.

A way to fulfill her mission. yes god is helping her to shape better but lie is a lie and its consequences will affect her later anyday

• Nanku house shown, Nanku comes in with jagat , His mom was first anger like, was she there to see this day, he being in police station. Nanku goes near god idol, lights diya and tells even god is blamed, he is just a human and all this is a plan against him.

He makes up a story to his mom that, prem is Vivek , who tried to misbehave with Ranjana  and  when he went to ask about ranhana to him, vivek asked for money too as bribe to end matter, when Nanku refused, vivek framed him with charge of trying to kill DM and put him in jail, but he was innocent, thats why they left him out so soon. He tells, just  vivek is wrongly using his DM powers, even my head position and jagat contract are cancelled.

He says even if you don't trust swearing on god, then I will swear on my kid. saying this he goes near his kid, Kalindi was worried, when he is about to swear, she hold his hand, asks him not to do this and that they all trust him a lot. Jagat smiles that nanku is mean snd smart  enough to fool them all.

Ranjana says she will teach vivek a lesson. Nanku tells her to stay away from vivek and he will look into it. 

His Mom was like, nowadays cant believe who is who..vivek was so good that day like that. Nanku tells he will bath come and he hasnt had anything so far. 

After his mom goes, he smiles at jagat.

He is cunning, Mean, strategist, Manipulator we knew , but I didnt thought he is mean and cruel enough to do a false swear on his own kid. he is really dangerous now.

• Morning, Vidya goes to the place where classes are conducted, she gets her enrolled, got into the class where english is taught. she was welcomed by the person who is going to teach, one old man tell for his wife sake, he is here to learn english, the tutor distributes notebooks to students, And then she tells them she will teach english through hindi since you all knew it well. And hen tells  that she will start with fundamental which is A,b,c 

We knew she  will sincerely study, pass through it if destiny allows. will destiny allow it, has to be seen

• Vivek arrives there, the incharge people, receives him and says they are happy that he is here and tells how their classes are arranged,conducted and about how the response is.

On the way, in parking Vivek notices Vidya's cycle and was like why vidya is here. he remembers yesterday incident of how none of her students as passed. he gets doubt and was like why am I getting doubts on Vidya.

He is fast to understand, smart to act and analyse, seeing vidya cycle he correlated all and even a seed of doubt arised in his heart. Now what awaits is more intriguing. 

• Meanwhile, the tutor is teaching A,b,c thru hindi and vidya is learning. vivek starts moving in.

Precap : 

Tutor asks can someone say the A,bc which is taught, vidya volunteers and was saying that gladly..meanwhile vivek is entering in..then he sees vidya and asks why are you here. one of the incharge person of NGO tells she too came to learn here. 

this is more shocking. which I thought will take time, will it happen soon. 🤔

P.S : will post epi caps soon in this thread.

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Like brother like sister. Both are vindictive. See how Vivek bhau tackle these two immoral people. Ranjhana cheap woman was running behind Prempratap. Now lying bi*****ch. 

LuvSSever thumbnail

Monday Episode pics :)

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago