Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved it... 

When mathur was talking to Prakash about yogi being pure-hearted person and he will get a better girl than Gunjan who can become his voice and very next moment pari trying to learn sign language was really beautifulπŸ˜πŸ’“

Yogi can share his pain freely with her.... 

Anyway like shweta said roshan chamcha  hai aapne paapa ka.... 

His mentality  andis reflecting from his talks... 

Just like his father paisa dekhkar sab kaam hojata hai... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice post yaat. The transition from Prakash-Mathur scene and Pari-Yogi scene was just fab. I'm loving the bongo between them seeing the precap I'm afraid that cv's will rush Pari's feeling track....πŸ€”

Yogi is still not over Gunjan and it is clean so no need to rush things they can show him becoming more ambitions and moving on with his family's support and of course Pari's support. I want their track to develop gradually. πŸ˜Š

That Roshan ans Shiv a good pair of god. No offense but I'm tired of Gunajn's char she is either all goody smiley or in a crying mood...poor characterization by cv's. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Nice post yaat. The transition from Prakash-Mathur scene and Pari-Yogi scene was just fab. I'm loving the bongo between them seeing the precap I'm afraid that cv's will rush Pari's feeling track....πŸ€”

Yogi is still not over Gunjan and it is clean so no need to rush things they can show him becoming more ambitions and moving on with his family's support and of course Pari's support. I want their track to develop gradually. πŸ˜Š

That Roshan ans Shiv a good pair of god. No offense but I'm tired of Gunajn's char she is either all goody smiley or in a crying mood...poor characterization by cv's. 

Earlier even I felt they are rushing pari feeling but later when I thought about it peaceful i was ok .  Firstly Pari will be in denial mode and try to dismiss her friend words... So I don't think we will get her love realisation soon.... 

@bold ...Same here I want yogi to be more ambitious... But I think cv will do that after yogi marriage... 

About gunjan character  She needs to stand up for herself...... I always seen her mom Or her brother fighting for her.... 

Delay in Yogi and gunjan talk cv really plan something about it..... 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I just don't want a love triangle where two girls fight for Yogi's love. That would be too cliched. When Yogi and Gunjan finally meet, I want Yogi to maturely tell Gunjan that it's time both move on and there is too much pain surrounding their relationship. Their families can never meet eye to eye. 

I just don't want Pari falling for Yogi so easily. Not to forget, she is someone who doesn't trust in the institution of marriage. I want their friendship to continue without any awkwardness for the moment. Writers can focus on the rest of the characters for sometime. 

As for yesterday's episode, liked Yogi and Pari's scene and Mathur-Prakash. Surjit and Babloo need to tone down a bit but they are absolutely great friends of Yogi. True friends who have been with him throughout

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I just don't want a love triangle where two girls fight for Yogi's love. That would be too cliched. When Yogi and Gunjan finally meet, I want Yogi to maturely tell Gunjan that it's time both move on and there is too much pain surrounding their relationship. Their families can never meet eye to eye. 

I just don't want Pari falling for Yogi so easily. Not to forget, she is someone who doesn't trust in the institution of marriage. I want their friendship to continue without any awkwardness for the moment. Writers can focus on the rest of the characters for sometime. 

As for yesterday's episode, liked Yogi and Pari's scene and Mathur-Prakash. Surjit and Babloo need to tone down a bit but they are absolutely great friends of Yogi. True friends who have been with him throughout

Even I don't that typical love triangle..

Surjit , babloo and khushi all three character needs to tone down...they don't think before  saying ... 

Yesterday pari and Yogi was  really beautiful...😍😍  they have come a long way... 

The eagerness to learn sign language show how Yogi as created impact on her life....... She started to see world in different light.... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Even I don't that typical love triangle..

Surjit , babloo and khushi all three character needs to tone down...they don't think before  saying ... 

Yesterday pari and Yogi was  really beautiful...😍😍  they have come a long way... 

The eagerness to learn sign language show how Yogi as created impact on her life....... She started to see world in different light.... 

True Surjit, Babloo & Khushi often overreact...Yesterday's Pari & Yogi were fun and also sweet. Yogi is slowly impacting Pari's life and she is already bringing a positive energy into Yogi after the shami fiasco. Loving how things are slowly developing. πŸ˜Š